907 Caroline Street, Suite D, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Ava Laurenne Bride

Hi there! We're so glad you have found us and are interested in finding out more of the story that is behind Ava Laurénne Bride. Well, it starts with two sisters, co-owners Wendy Rivera and Christy Stutzman, and we love to celebrate LOVE. Our business is actually named after Wendy's daughter, Ava Laurénne — because this is a personal business to us, and we wanted that to be reflected in the name of the shoppe. You may also notice that it is not Ava Laurénne BRIDAL, it's BRIDE— that's because it's all about the BRIDE with us. Our name essentially states our approach to this business.

So, in the process of choosing our location, we were so ecstatic to find this gorgeous renovated space in the Old Colonial Theater in historic downtown Fredericksburg, VA. It's romantic with a spacious interior, and it has a wonderful historic past—which we love!

Our staff here at Ava Laurénne Bride is phenomenal and are experts in their field. They are passionate about making your gown buying experience a precious memory that will last a lifetime, and that's the kind of people we want here. Because it's not about selling dresses, it's about making memories happen and dreams come true. We believe that finding the perfect gown should be a wonderful, stress-free experience, and that every bride deserves to be treated like a Princess before, during and after her dreams come true.

So, drop in some time and visit for a while. We'd love to meet you and get to know all about your story.

spread5

Ava Laurenne Bride 7
  • Kristina

Kristina Perry · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Great Experience

I had such a good time trying on dresses at Ava Lauren. Their studio is just beautiful and the girls there are SO lovely and helpful. I had a specific style in mind but every time I tried on what I thought I wanted I just wasn't "feeling it". They suggested I try a dress that was a style I really wasn't going for but said just for comparison maybe I should try it. Of course that ended up being THE dress! When I put it on and came out of the dressing room she told me, "you look happy in this dress, you're smiling and you didn't smile in the others" She was so right, that dress gave me confidence and it showed. One of the girls also recommended two alterations shops and the one I chose did a phenomenal job on my wedding gown, it fit like a glove! They were not just helpful and professional but I also felt that they were truly excited for me and wanted me to have an amazing dress. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Karen Du Teil · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Love this place!

Went with my daughter, the bride, and had such a wonderful experience! First, the new space is beautiful and in a great location in old town Fredericksburg. Second, the women who work here are so nice and pleasant. Never, ever felt rushed or pressured, even as they brought out dress after dress after dress after dress... Was worried that we’d be limited in how many dresses she would be allowed to try — particularly after reading reviews about other bridal shops — but no worries at all...even though we came on a Saturday afternoon

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Gendron · Getting married on 01/04/2020

BEST boutique around

Ava Laurenne was the BEST boutique I could've asked for. It was the one and only bridal shop I went to. I walked in not knowing a single thing about the style or fit that I wanted yet I walked out with my dream dress! Katie and the entire staff paid so much attention to what I said, what I liked or didn't like, and even helped in a mini crisis when my dress came in. Thank you so much Ava Laurenne for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Ava Laurenne Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ava Laurenne Bride 1
    Completing the Look
    With the purchase of your gown at Ava Laurenne Bride, take $100 off of your veil to complete your look for your special day!

• 907 Caroline Street, Suite D Fredericksburg, 22407 See on map