Ava Laurenne Bride Reviews

124 Reviews for Ava Laurenne Bride

• Kristina

Kristina Perry · Married on 12/05/2020

Great Experience

I had such a good time trying on dresses at Ava Lauren. Their studio is just beautiful and the girls there are SO lovely and helpful. I had a specific style in mind but every time I tried on what I thought I wanted I just wasn't "feeling it". They suggested I try a dress that was a style I really wasn't going for but said just for comparison maybe I should try it. Of course that ended up being THE dress! When I put it on and came out of the dressing room she told me, "you look happy in this dress, you're smiling and you didn't smile in the others" She was so right, that dress gave me confidence and it showed. One of the girls also recommended two alterations shops and the one I chose did a phenomenal job on my wedding gown, it fit like a glove! They were not just helpful and professional but I also felt that they were truly excited for me and wanted me to have an amazing dress. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Sara Ireland · Married on 11/07/2020

Dream Dress found for a great price!

Ava Laurenne helped me find my dream dress! They took all of the images from my Pinterest board and found a variety of dresses that fit my sense of style. I kept getting endless compliments for the uniqueness of my gown. Definitely a great experience!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Lexie

Lexie · Married on 10/31/2020

Perfect Experience

I not only got my dream wedding dress from here, but also got lucky enough to have my wedding here. The venue is perfect. The people are so caring and sweet. If i could give this more stars I would. Not a single complaint. Already looking for excuses fo wear my dress again.

Sent on 11/17/2020

Ava Laurenne Bride's reply:

LEXIE!!! I am so happy you and Oscar were able to have your Day!!!! You looked gorgeous and I'm so happy we could be a part of it!!!

Jenna Buss · Married on 10/24/2020

Love this place!

This was my third and BEST dress shopping day!!! They truly made you feel like a princess, I had Patty helping me. She was the best! The first dress I tried on was the one I said YESS to. I couldn't recommend this bridal shop more, everybody should be able to experience Ava Laurenne!!!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Mary Beth Reddington · Married on 10/03/2020

Best experience!!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was at Ava Laurenne. Natali was the most amazing listener -- she was able to pick up on everything I liked/didn't like as I was trying on various dresses and ended up putting together a skirt/jacket/belt combo that truly was my dream dress. It was everything I had envisioned and she was able to put it together in just our one hour visit, while being completely respectful of my budget!! And after the purchase, I have to say everyone was great -- especially given the tighter timeline because of the current situation. They kept us updated, were very friendly and always helpful. If you are looking for your dress, this is the place to go!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Ava Laurenne Bride's reply:

Oh my goodness, I had so much fun working with you and helping you create the perfect look for you big day!!! I cannot wait to see all the pictures!!! 💕Natali
  • Iris

Iris Ann Stickley · Married on 07/19/2020

Got to wear my dress twice!

From the moment I walked into ALB, I felt like a princess! Brittany was the best bridal consultant ever! She picked out my dress after listening to the story of how I met my now husband and seeing my ring. The dress she picked had lace that matched the scrolling detail on my ring. She put me in it first and it fit like a glove! I fell in love with my gown and ALB continues the experience even after you've purchased your gown. I cannot rave about this shop enough!! Thank you for the wonderful experience and BEAUTIFUL gown 💕

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Abigail

Abigail Thompson · Married on 06/24/2020

Best Bridal Boutique Ever

I just had my appointment today, and they went on quite a journey with me to find the perfect dress. And we found it! Everyone there treats you like family, and will do anything and everything to make sure you find the dress of your dreams. I feel so incredibly special, and for the first time in this whole process, I'm starting to actually feel like a bride. I am so in love with my dress, and so glad I decided to make a bridal appointment here. I can't wait to see my dress when it gets in and see everyone again!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Karen

Karen Du Teil · Married on 06/19/2020

Love this place!

Went with my daughter, the bride, and had such a wonderful experience! First, the new space is beautiful and in a great location in old town Fredericksburg. Second, the women who work here are so nice and pleasant. Never, ever felt rushed or pressured, even as they brought out dress after dress after dress after dress... Was worried that we’d be limited in how many dresses she would be allowed to try — particularly after reading reviews about other bridal shops — but no worries at all...even though we came on a Saturday afternoon

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing, 10/10

I cannot begin to describe how amazing this shop is! Incredible experience Natali and Katie are the best!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Meagan

Meagan Gendron · Married on 01/04/2020

BEST boutique around

Ava Laurenne was the BEST boutique I could've asked for. It was the one and only bridal shop I went to. I walked in not knowing a single thing about the style or fit that I wanted yet I walked out with my dream dress! Katie and the entire staff paid so much attention to what I said, what I liked or didn't like, and even helped in a mini crisis when my dress came in. Thank you so much Ava Laurenne for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Holly

Holly Saraniti · Married on 11/09/2019

Friendly, fresh, and fun

So friendly and such a great experience. The staff makes you feel so special and beautiful. The dress selection is amazing and there are plenty of spaces for your family and friends to sit while you try on gowns. Overall, great experience and I highly recommend purchasing your wedding dress here!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/09/2019

Princess Treatment

I am not a "girly-girl", but I felt that this was my one time to really embrace my feminine side and enjoy this (since I am not going to do it again). I worked with Rachel specifically. We were greeted at the door when we got there and we had the salon to ourselves. Rachel sat down with me and asked me about my fiance and the proposal, where we were getting married and when, if i knew what I was looking for, etc. She took the time to really get to know me and make me feel special. Then we got to explore. She made sure that I was not even going to pick up a dress that was out of my price range. I picked up a few as well as my entourage, but Rachel supplemented them with some different styles so that I could get a real sense of what I liked and didn't. I was really unsure and overwhelmed at first, but Rachel helped me narrow things down and talked me through the whole process. When I finally found the prefect dress, it was like a dream. I couldn't believe it! I truly felt like a princess, but I still felt like me. I still pull out my wedding dress occasionally and wear it around the house becuase I'm so obsessed with it and I still keep in touch with Ava Laurenne and Rachel!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience

Buying my dress was a breeze. Katie made the entire process so simply and enjoyable. I had a poor experience at a previous shop and didn’t know what to expect when coming here - but they over exceeded any expectations I may have had. I couldn’t thank Katie enough for all of her help!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Phalen · Married on 09/14/2019

Magically Personal Experience

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ava Laurenne! From the minute my sisters, mom, and I walked through the doors we knew it was going to be a wonderful experience. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and all the staff are anxious to make you feel like a princess. We had been to a shop earlier in the day who chose dresses for me and limited the number I could try on, so we were pleasantly surprised when we were told we could browse on our own to pick out some dresses to try on while they also chose styles based on my wants! My sisters had so much fun finding dresses for me, and actually ended up finding my perfect dream dress. They worked with my budget and didn't try to upsell me on anything. The store did a great job notifying me of my dress arriving, and worked with my schedule as I lived out of town. They let me wear my dress as long as I wanted when I came to pick it up, and I never felt rushed or pressured. They don't have in-house alterations so I was able to take my dress to any seamstress I chose (so helpful when you live out of town!). They also provided a preservation service I was able to purchase at the time of dress pick up. My mom dropped my dress off after my wedding and they dealt with sending it out for me! I highly highly recommend anyone who wants a personalized wedding dress experience to check this place out!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Baker · Married on 07/20/2019

They'll Make You Feel Beautiful!

I had a great time during my dress appointment. Brittany pulled some amazing dresses for me to try on, had a great attitude and made it FUN!
    The designer was behind on my dress but Ava Laurenne took the stress away and assured me that we would get the dress with plenty of time to get the alterations done - and they were right!
    Such a great experience working with them and I love my dress!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Amanda Mascarenas · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Katie helped me out and she was amazing. She was very professional. Helped me find exactly what I was looking for in a dress.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • alissa_carolynne

Alissa · Married on 05/04/2019

One of a kind dress

Ava Laurenne was the second bridal store that I had gone to, I wasn't feeling very well and although all the dresses they pulled were gorgeous I didn't get the feeling. As my appointment was coming to a close, my stylist said she was going to pull one more, the designer had made a mistake on the coloring of the dress and asked them to send it back. But they had loved it so much they kept it anyway... I'm so glad they did. I put on that dress and it was the *one*, I had the feeling!
    Everyone cheered and it was such an awesome experience. The ladies at ava laurenne really want you to find your dream dress and you can tell they want only the best for you and other brides.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Alina · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful dresses and a really fun experience

The team at Ava Laurenne was so welcoming and patient with me - it was the first place and only place I looked for my wedding dress. I went in with no ideas about what to expect or what to look for, and they spent hours curating nearly two dozen options for me. In the end, we found my perfect dress and had so much fun choosing!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent people to work with

As someone who didn’t know what she wanted and loved everything, they were patient, encouraging and supportive. Even when I thought I’d made the wrong decision they helped me through it, and I’ve never felt more beautiful on my wedding day. Can’t say thank you enough to them!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

I cannot say how awesome Ava Laurenne Bride was in helping me select a dress. Katie was fabulous in helping me try on a variety of styles and helping me to narrow down what I wanted. Customer service and dress selection was top notch. I would recommend every bride go here first!

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Fairy tale experience!

If you're looking for an incredible experience while dress shopping, the princess treatment at Ava Laurenne is the only option you should consider! My family and I spent the afternoon/night eating and drinking and sharing memories and stories and getting to know the girls there whilst finding me the dress of my dreams at the same time. The shop is incredible!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/25/2018

This was the first place I went and the woman that helped me was amazing. She was attentive and gave lots of advice. I didn't even notice she was pregnant till the 3rd dress, she was carrying around the dresses like they were nothing!! I am extremely happy with my dress and she even took note of my obvious facial expressions when I tried on other dresses.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Dana · Married on 10/21/2018

My experience buying my wedding dress at Ava Laurenne Bride was absolutely perfect. I was not a bride who was looking forward to wedding dress shopping, my maid of honor actually booked the appointment for me by surprise. I was very honest when I walked in that I had NO IDEA what I was looking for. Brittany H was so incredibly helpful that it brought me to tears. Every single dress she brought me made me feel amazing. She listened to what I liked & didn't like about each dress, and brought in THE ONE!

The ordering process was super easy and did not take long at all. I am between sizes, and Brittany worked with me to help me decide which size was a better idea to order. I still ended up having to have a few alterations done, but they provide a recommendation for a seamstress to all their brides.

All in all, my dress was a bit over budget and did need just a few small fixes - but I would not change a thing about my dress shopping experience. My dress is perfect for me, and I have felt like a beautiful bride every step of the way with Ava Laurenne!

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

An Amazing Experience

I had the most wonderful experience working with the ladies at Ava Laurenne Bride. They helped me select a beautiful Justin Alexander gown that was so absolutely amazing. They were so patient and kind during my entire appointment. I felt at home and would recommend this shop to all brides!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Cassy Russell · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience

Ava Laurenne was the first bridal shop I went to; I had never tried on a wedding dress and I really had no intention of buying a dress at the first shop I visited. But the atmosphere was so warm and comfortable and the staff so friendly that it was easy to zero in on what I was looking for and to find my perfect dress! It was a wonderful experience to share with mom, sister, and future mother-in-law!

Sent on 11/30/2018