My's Bridalterations

Bristow, VA View map Visit website

VIRGINIA'S AWARD-WINNING CUSTOM ALTERATIONS AND HANDMADE ACCESSORIES.

My’s Bridalterations is a trusted US-based business, located in Manassas, Virginia, and was founded by husband and wife Johnny Nguyen and My Pham in 2015. Since opening, the studio has received numerous awards and acknowledgments for outstanding service and professionalism. My Pham (co-founder) is the head seamstress. She's well-known in her Manassas community and beyond for providing expert alterations, high-quality designs, and trusted service. My has made a name for herself in the fashion industry.

My, along with her team of expert seamstresses, provide a full range of alteration services, including bridal alterations, formal alterations, casual alterations, and custom-handmade accessories. The in-house tailors at My's Bridalterations have a combined 25+ years of experience in the field. They are fully equipped with the skill sets and tools to handle even the most delicate fabrics like lace, satin, tulle, chiffon, and organza. Services include everything from minor adjustments to complete transformations of wedding dresses, casual, and formal attire. All garments are tailored to perfection using top-quality machines and expert craftsmanship.

Custom handmade accessories like bridal veils, bridal hairpieces, bridal skirts, pageant dress embellishments, customized face masks, and more are made to last. My and her team treat every project with the same level of professionalism, respect, and care. They have the experience and confidence to tackle your garments, no matter how big or small the job may be. Gain the peace of mind knowing you're getting the best value, award-winning service, and unmatched customer assistance.

My's Bridalterations hopes to be your trusted seamstress in Manassas, VA. It's our job to meticulously alter your clothing to create the perfect silhouette. We ventured out into this business with a goal to help make people feel better in their clothing. We believe in giving our customers confidence knowing they look great in clothing that fits flawlessly. We're committed to providing the best service and exclusively utilizing high-quality materials, sewing equipment, and fabrics.

Whether you're a bride walking down the aisle, entering a pageant, going to prom, or watching your loved one say "I Do" as their bridesmaid, trust My's Bridalterations with life's most important outfits. We believe in working closely with our clients to be able to understand their visions fully. Open communication is the best way to guarantee perfect results every time. We look forward to collaborating with you.

Service Highlights:

• Embellished Bridal Masks
  • Sparkle Bridal Masks
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Groom
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Full Refund

Jacqueline T. Getting married on 07/09/2022

Wedding Dress of my Dreams

My is an actual Wedding dress wizard! She made my dress the most beautiful and it fit perfectly at pick up! My wedding is 7/9/22 and I just picked it up yesterday 6/23 and I cannot be more grateful! Thank you My for being so quick and accommodating. Her prices are fair for everything she does and she is worth every dollar! Thank you!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Good morning Jacqueline,

Congratulations on special day and thank you so much for giving us a wonderful opportunity to work with you and on your beautiful dress. We wish you many beautiful days ahead with joy and love!

My
    Jolene Married on 06/18/2022
    I went to My's Bridalterations to get my bridesmaid's dress altered. It was all lace, so I was concerned with keeping the design and quality in-tact. The workmanship was great, and I could not even tell where the sleeves were adjusted! I compared my sleeves to another friend who had her dress taken elsewhere, and My's work was much better. She was very nice and accommodating to my schedule. I will definitely come back for more of my fancy dresses!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much Jolene!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

My's Bridalterations 1

Dear brides-to-be,

Get 15% OFF alteration services from My's Bridalterations when you purchase your dress from AVA Laurenne! Why wait?!

This discount certificate is only valid when purchased from our partner Evergreen Country Club and limited to one coupon per customer. And it can not be combined with other discounts!

Please mention this discount certificate with our partner's stylist or call us @ 703.872.9815 should you questions about this discount.

My's Bridalterations 2

Dear brides-to-be,

This discount certificate is only valid when purchased from our partner Sweeny Barn and limited to one coupon per customer. And it can not be combined with other discounts!

My's Bridalterations 3

Dear brides-to-be,

This discount certificate is only valid when purchased from our partner 2941 Restaurant and limited to one coupon per customer. And it can not be combined with other discounts!

Team

Johnny Nguyen
Johnny Nguyen
Founder, Business Decisions and Management

Johnny Nguyen worked as a Presales Solution Architect at Intelligent Decisions for 20+ years before ultimately deciding to retire from the IT field in 2016. Now, Johnny handles the back-end side of the family-run business. He may not be so crafty with a needle and thread, but you can always count on him to have a welcoming smile on his face when a client walks into the Manassas studio.

My Pham
My Pham
Co-Founder, Business Operations Management

My Pham is an expert designer and trusted seamstress based in Manassas, Virginia. My started sewing, designing, and crafting fashionable garments at the age of 12 alongside her mom, an award-winning seamstress. My retired as a bridal consultant and professional seamstress from Jeanette’s Bridal Boutique in 2016. My is the head designer and seamstress at her alterations studio now.

Michelle Nguyen
Michelle Nguyen
Art & Fashion Designer

Michelle Nguyen (daughter) is a 16-year-old talented, creative, young-minded artist and fashion designer. Since the age of 5, Michelle was always drawing and sketching garments. She would sketch simple dresses on a paper towel. At age 11, Michelle became more enamored with her mother’s incredible work and started helping her sew, draw, stretch, and design her mother’s customer’s dresses. She loves to talk, work, and collaborate with people while sharing her creative designs. Michelle has been attending annual fashion/bridal shows with her parents for over a decade.

I Do Weddings with Love I Do Weddings with Love Wedding Florists

I wish I could have a "do over " of my wedding 30 years ago. This is where I would go for my dress. My is an amazing talent. I know that she is one of the best designers in the area. You just need to go to her website to see the creations. She is truly a blessing to any bride!

Wedding Stories By Tania Wedding Stories By Tania Wedding Photographers

Wonderful alteration service in the expert hands of My!

Amy's Bridal Boutique Amy's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

My is an alterations ALL STAR! Her work ethic is unmatched, her customer services is impeccable and her abilities are superb!

7529 Presidential Lane, Manassas, VA 20109 Bristow, VA, 20109
(703) 872-9815
571-719-6909

Mon - Sat: 9:30AM - 8:30PM Sunday: Closed!
Location of (My's Bridalterations)
7529 Presidential Lane Manassas, VA, 20109
(703) 872-9815
571-719-6909

Mon-Sat: 9:30AM-8:30PM Sunday: Closed!

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding