About My's Bridalterations

We are here to make your dream gown a reality!

ABOUT "MY PHAM"

The story of My’s Bridalterations starts half a world away from Bristow, VA in [Tra-Vinh], Vietnam where I watched my own mother work her own magic with her fingers as a seamstress.

Working in her bridal shop and alteration shop, I grew up playing with all the tools of the trade, and taking extra classes in art and drawing under her gentle guidance. By 12, I had the sewing bug myself—it certainly was destiny! By 15, I was working alongside my mother as a professional seamstress, training under her caring eye and taking every class at school I could to learn more about the entire process and how garments are created as well as altered.

What had started off with childish games of pretend that evolved into little jobs like sewing buttons onto fabric has evolved into a rewarding career doing what I love—and helping brides to customize the wedding gown of their dreams.

When I immigrated to the United States with my new husband in June 2001, my skills helped me to quickly find work as a seamstress, working in The Century Fashion, Jeanette Bridal and Tang’s Alterations stores. I also worked hard to gain professional credentials in America, gaining three diplomas: Sewing and Dressmaking, Fashion Merchandising and Design, and Professional Wedding Consultant.

As a member of the Association of Sewing and Design Professionals, I am constantly learning more about my craft and best practices to deliver a professional experience that solves your clothing problems with creativity.

When not working hard to help my customers create the perfect outfit for their special occasion, I love to spend time with my four kids (three girls and a boy)—and my little girl is already showing an interest in playing with the tools of my trade…

ABOUT US

Established in 2014.

My’s Bridalterations is a business that has been years in the making that spans Vietnam and the United States. After coming to America in 2001, founder My Pham quickly found work at local businesses as a seamstress and worked hard to gain diplomas in the field.

The key to the success of My’s Bridalterations is simple: not only are our alterations of expert quality down to the very last stitch, but our service is second to none with an exquisite attention to detail honed by years of training and study.

Although our focus lies in bridal gown alterations, our 500 square foot home office has all the tools to alter and create garments of any kind for any occasion. Whatever your clothing needs, call us up today! We would love to hear about your project and share your news—and of course, while you’re with us, we’ll help you to build a one-of-a-kind wedding dress that’s perfect.

SPECIALTIES

-------------------------

My’s Bridalterations is here to help you on the biggest day of your life by ensuring that your wedding dress fits perfectly and has the look that you have dreamed of since you were a little girl dreaming of your very own Prince Charming!

My’s Bridalterations makes this wedding day necessity affordable and fun!

At My’s Bridalterations, our mission is simple: to give your clothes and dresses a new breath of life that makes you feel exceptional when wearing them. A wedding dress should make a bride feel radiantly beautiful from the inside out while exuding elegance and happiness—and that’s exactly what we deliver with a friendly service that is focused on your needs.

You can find My’s Bridalterations at 9070 Dawkins Drive in Bristow’s University Village, or call up to book an appointment on (703) 872-9815.

My’s Bridalterations makes it easy for you to finally create your dream wedding dress and indulge in your vision. When you visit, we’ll be happy to offer a glass of tea, coffee, or water and relax as you tell us what you’re looking for. As a family run and operated business running out of a home-based office, you can relax in our happy home atmosphere as we develop your vision into beautiful reality—whether you’re looking for a custom design or need a specific alterations, we can help.

My’s  Bridalterations is also a full-service seamstress and alteration business that doesn’t just offer bridal gown alterations, but alterations, accessorizing and even custom clothing depending on your needs.

Our full services are as follows:

Bridal gown alterations for brides, bridesmaids, mothers and grooms: create a uniform look for your entire wedding day with our expert eye for detail!

Special occasion dress alterations: for those milestone events such as prom and graduation, we’re here to ensure you look perfect. We also help with creating signature looks for party and evening dresses!

Our formal and casual dress alteration service makes it easy to update your look and resize your favorite dress: whether a maxi halter dress, a sleeveless sheath dress or a long lace cap sleeve dress and everything in between,

We also offer general alterations for small adjustments to all clothing types, as well as an accessorizing service to give clothes an extra-special appearance.

Whatever your needs, we’re here to help you make it happen. All you have to do to get started is call us today at (703) 872-9815 to tell us what service you need and book an appointment!

Sincerely,

Customization (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Veils (1)

My was very helpful. She was the 1st place I called so I don't know if her price for alterations was good or not. I needed it done within a week and she got it done. Her studio is adorable. I'd go to her again and recommend her.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture noelle, 10/20/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My is so polite and the quality of work is amazing! She makes sure you are 100% satisfied in your product, and if you aren’t she will make chances so you never walk away disappointed. Speedy service as well! Thank you so much!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amber, 2/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My's Bridalterations Pricing

Final Sale
Partial Refund
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I wish I could have a "do over " of my wedding 30 years ago. This is where I would go for my dress. My is an amazing talent. I know that she is one of the best designers in the area. You just need to go to her website to see the creations. She is truly a blessing to any bride!

My is an alterations ALL STAR! Her work ethic is unmatched, her customer services is impeccable and her abilities are superb!

Events

9070 Dawkins Dr., Bristow, VA 20136   See On Map
(703) 872-9815 (phone)
Mon - Sat: 8:30AM - 8:30PM Sunday: 8:00AM - 12:00PM
My's Bridalterations is a wedding Alterations store from Bristow, VA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, Washington D.C, and Maryland. My's Bridalterations is a professional Bridal Alterations that has been part of the Bristow wedding industry since 2014 specializing in Bridal, Special Occasions, Formal/Casual Alterations and Custom Clothing.