My's Bridalterations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jacqueline T. Married on 07/09/2022

Wedding Dress of my Dreams

My is an actual Wedding dress wizard! She made my dress the most beautiful and it fit perfectly at pick up! My wedding is 7/9/22 and I just picked it up yesterday 6/23 and I cannot be more grateful! Thank you My for being so quick and accommodating. Her prices are fair for everything she does and she is worth every dollar! Thank you!

Good morning Jacqueline,

Congratulations on special day and thank you so much for giving us a wonderful opportunity to work with you and on your beautiful dress. We wish you many beautiful days ahead with joy and love!

Thank you.
    My
    Jolene Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I went to My's Bridalterations to get my bridesmaid's dress altered. It was all lace, so I was concerned with keeping the design and quality in-tact. The workmanship was great, and I could not even tell where the sleeves were adjusted! I compared my sleeves to another friend who had her dress taken elsewhere, and My's work was much better. She was very nice and accommodating to my schedule. I will definitely come back for more of my fancy dresses!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much Jolene!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Anna P. Married on 04/23/2022

Miracle Worker on Short Timeline

I went to My after being referred from Ava Laurenne. She is a miracle worker. Due to living abroad, I had 2 weeks to have my dress fitted before my big day. My saw me for two fittings within 2 weeks and had my dress ready 2 full days before my wedding! She did the impossible on such a short timeline and her work is flawless. I couldn't be more happy with the results!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulation Anna! It was so good working with you, and we're so honored to have been entrusted with your dress. We wish you all the best!

My Pham--
  • Michaela
    Michaela Married on 04/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Small, Personal Studio with an EXPERT!

My is a true expert at wedding dress alterations! She gave me such a personal experience in her lovely studio, and solved all the problems to make my gown fit me! I am so happy with how she filled in the too-deep V-neck with flowers from the hem of the skirt - I was not sure how this would work but she pinned up a potential solution while I was right there so I could give input on it, and it looks seamless! I am completely satisfied with the way it fits and her creative solution.
    Caitlin Married on 11/06/2021

5 out of 5 Stars

I would recommend My's Bridalterations to anyone who needs any altering for their big event. My is so professional and precise with her work. I really enjoyed working with her throughout the alteration process.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations, Caitlin!! Thank you so much for setting a side your time to write us great review! My--
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 11/05/2021

Highly recommend!!!

My did such a wonderful job on my wedding dress! The fitting was absolutely perfect!!
  • Alina
    Alina S. Married on 09/12/2021

Overall wonderful

I am truly thankful, that I found Amy’s Bridal alterations. And am more than happy with the job she did on my dress! I will definitely come back for future changes.
  • Karli
    Karli S. Married on 09/11/2021

Great Alteration

My is very good at what she does, and she is willing to work with you on multiple alterations if needed so that your dress is exactly how you want. I was impressed by how efficient she is as well. The dress looked beautiful.

Hi Karli,

Many congratulations on your special day! We appreciate you setting aside your valued time to share experience with us, your great feedback along with your beautiful/lovely photo. It's our honor and thank you so much for giving us a wonderful opportunity to work with you!

My Pham--
  • Alyssa
    Aa Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect! Recommend times a Million!

The best! My dress looks perfect and the service was amazing…recommend for wedding dresses or any alterations!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 03/27/2021

My is the best

My is AMAZING! At first my dress was a little too big so she took it in, added a bustle, and straightened the hem at the bottom. Then ten days before my wedding, we postponed our wedding due to COVID. When we finally were able to get married, I was so stressed because my dress was a little too small. But My got in me and fixed me dress. It fit perfect. My is extremely talented and detail orientated, not to mention incredibly sweet. I highly recommend My.
  • Lauren
    Lauren F. Married on 02/10/2021

Wedding Dress Alterations

I highly recommend My for your alterations. I had a few weird alterations that needed to be taken care of for my wedding dress (like removing some of the bone of the dress) and My altered it flawlessly. She is very calm, showed my sister how to bustle my dress, made sure my dress fit perfectly on the day of my wedding, and I was able to pick up my dress in a more than reasonable time frame.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you Lauren for your compliments and kind words! We are so thankful because we are always reminded of learn, live, and luck--we had the honor of teaching your family to learn how to bustle and handle your dress, we got to live out your experience with you in creating the vision for your gown while getting it done on time , and we had the luck of meeting and working with you! All that's left is love--and we wish you all the love in life in your journey ahead!
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 01/17/2021

Fabulous Alterations

My performed fabulous work on my wedding dress to make it just right. I got my dress off the rack and it did not need much to it. My was able to shorten the straps, add a bustle, and add ribbing for support all at a reasonable price. She also created a custom made veil using lace off my mom's wedding dress that was just beautiful! Overall I was very pleased with her service.
    Karen Married on 12/05/2020

My is the BEST!

I use her for ALL of my alterations! She recently did my Mother of the Groom dress, rehearsal dinner dress as well as my future daughter in laws wedding dress. She’s great to work with and does an excellent job!
    Holli G. Married on 11/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had a great experience with My!

My was super! She hemmed and made a bustle for my dress. She also adjusted my back which had pearls on it and did a wonderful job!
  • Diz
    Dana A. Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing craftmanship

My is an amazing seamstress. She was patient and thorough in explaining what options were for my dress. She was dedicated to making sure my dress fit properly and hugged me in all the right places. I felt 100% confident with her adjusting my dress. She even made me a gorgeous mask using the lace from my wedding dress. Since I'm a covid bride, I am planning on her altering it again for my future reception. I highly recommend My.
  • Alicia
    Alicia W. Married on 11/14/2020

May’s Alterations

My was very professional. Her shop is so cute and pleasant to be in. She did an amazing job in helping me make the right decisions for my dress! Absolutely recommend her :)
  • Sam
    Sam K. Married on 11/07/2020

My's is the best!!

I had a great experience with My's Bridalterations! My dress came in just 2 months before my wedding, so I was very worried that I wouldn't be able to get it altered in time. I did research on what my options were in the area prior to choosing My's because I wanted good quality work at a reasonable price . Communication with My was so easy and she was always very responsive. She has time slots that can fit any schedule (like that of a teacher working during a global pandemic) and she's very flexible if you need to change anything. I felt very comfortable telling My exactly what I wanted and she was honest in what she thought was best. She had my alterations done in a month and at a price that is very reasonable as far as wedding alterations go. I would absolutely recommend My to other brides and I will be visiting her for any other alterations that I need in the future!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 11/07/2020

Fit like a glove

My did an amazing job with my dress! It fit like a glove! She was very patient with me even when I missed an appointment. I would also recommend the awesome facemasks she sells in her store. They are definitely the comfiest and best fitting that I have bought so far.
    Courtney Married on 10/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience, my dress had a lot of work to do and it’s perfect!

Great experience, my dress had a lot of work to do and it’s perfect!
    Eilish S. Married on 10/25/2020

Exceptional

My’s was so amazingly helpful in getting my wedding dress ready. She was very flexible with my odd schedule and was able to make my dress into exactly what I dreamed it could be! The alteration for the bustle was pure magic! Thank you so much!
    Amanda Married on 10/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My is wonderful and altered my bridesmaid dress. I will definitely go to her for my own wedding

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda!
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 10/17/2020

Perfection!

I found My through another bride (and friend). My is so talented and made some very quick and beautiful alterations to my dress, including sewing in a little something from my mother-in-laws dress. She did such a great job with my dress and my friends! I'm a little skeptical of alterations (what if something goes wrong?!) but My was so great! I highly highly recommend!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 10/17/2020

Incredible eye for details

My dress was ordered online and was not a try on and go dress. I was so nervous because I fell in love with my dress in pictures then felt no spark when I tried it on. I found My on WeddingWire and she eased any and all hesitations I had. In 10 mins, she had pinned my dress and I could see the beginning of life being breathed into it. I had three fitting appointments total and each time, My over anticipated what my concerns would be by already addressing them. In total, she took the dress in 2.5 sizes, added cups, reconstructed the lace front, and hemmed it. My has an incredible eye to see the potential in each gown. I am so thankful to her for helping make my day extra beautiful.
    Heather K. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Work

Highly recommend. My dress had many designs I was afraid to have altered, but she made it look as though the dress came that way.
illustration stars