My's Bridalterations Reviews

My's Bridalterations 6
My's Bridalterations 7

caitlin · Getting married on 11/06/2021

5 out of 5 Stars

I would recommend My's Bridalterations to anyone who needs any altering for their big event. My is so professional and precise with her work. I really enjoyed working with her throughout the alteration process.

Sent on 05/08/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations, Caitlin!! Thank you so much for setting a side your time to write us great review! My--

Amanda · Getting married on 10/18/2020

My is wonderful and altered my bridesmaid dress. I will definitely go to her for my own wedding

Sent on 09/05/2017

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda!
  • TIREESE

Tireese Winfield · Getting married on 12/04/2019

My Experience!

Mypham is very sweet, knowledgeable, and flexible. My daughter and I really enjoyed working with Mypham on her prom dress. It turned out so beautiful and the quality of work was nothing short of amazing. I definitely will use her again and recommend her!

My's Bridalterations 13

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so for the wonderful opportunity to work with you and your day. We are so happy to hear that you love our services. Thanks Tireese!!

Erika · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My’s Bridalterations was able to provide me with stellar service for a bridesmaids dress I needed altered. The dress had been ordered by the designer months ahead but arrived only a month before the wedding. My’s Bridalterations squeezed me in right away and had the dress ready within a week! The alterations were flawless. I will definitely be coming back again!

Sent on 06/12/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity and beautiful words, Erika!

Katie · Married on 06/22/2019

The best in Virginia!

My is the best seamstress I have ever worked with! She made my gown fit and feel absolutely stunning, and even fixed something on the spot during my final fitting. I am so glad I found her, because she made the entire alterations process stress free. Thank you for everything, My!

P.S. Their new location is gorgeous!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    My's Bridalterations 14
    My's Bridalterations 15

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage! How sweet, beautiful, kind, and lovely of you, Katie!! We are so happy to hear that you love our services and the dress looks perfect on you! Thank you so much for giving us a wonderful opportunity to work with you, be a part of your special day, and setting a side your valuable time to write us so many kind words!! You are so gorgeous Katie and your wedding photos are beautiful and lovely!! My Pham---
  • Chelle

Chelle Handford Evans · Married on 06/21/2019

My’s bridalteration

I love My’s her work is so beautiful and very professionally made. Im in the fashion Industry also I’m a Senior Army Military Spouse....with in the last two months I had three big events I needed gowns for... It was so last min but I got it on time and all three was so Beautifully done. Went to pick up my gowns and ask her for three more for three more events coming up....one I needed in a week before flying out she said to me no problem I will have them done. Thank you for making me feel Beautiful and comfortable throughout the whole evening!!!!

Dear Chelle,

My experience working with you for the last few years and recently on many of your beautiful dresses was amazing and I feel so grateful to a sweet friend and a wonderful client you, Chelle! Thank you so much! My--

Katie · Married on 05/05/2019

Expedited excellence

I reached out to My with 5 weeks before my wedding as my dress was a little snug after girl scout cookie season. She was quick to reply and offer multiple times to meet my busy schedule. Once there, she was nothing but professional. Her alteration studio setup was very welcoming and very professional. She was able to accommodate getting my alterations in and completed within 2 weeks. The dress looks and feels amazing. Highly recommend My for your alterations needs.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to work with you and setting a side of your valuable time to write us such beautiful review, Katie!! My--
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 05/04/2019

Very professional

Great experience. She helped me turn my dress around in a very short timeline!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for giving me a wonderful opportunity to work with you, Clare! And thank you for your kind words!!

Tanika · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing work

My did my wedding dress alterations and she did a phenomenal job. I’m small up top and big at the bottom. She altered my dress so it fit like a glove. She also sewed the corset bra in my dress. I definitely recommend her to anyone getting married or just need any dress altered.

My's Bridalterations 16

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage, Tanika! Thank you so much for your great review and recommendations!!!

Lisa Liu · Married on 04/13/2019

Dress Whisperer

My was absolutely delightful! She was so accommodating, quick to respond and always willing to help. She definitely knows what she's doing. I bought my dress from Kleinfeld and I was very wary about getting my dress altered anywhere but Kleinfield but I felt very comfortable with My. She knows exactly what she's doing. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/23/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

I am so happy to hear you love and trust our services. Congratulations on your marriage, Lisa!! My--

Ellen · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing service you won't be disappointed

My's Bridealternations was amazing!! I needed alot done to my dress, and she made it look like the dress came like that. She also got the dress done super fast. You will not be disappointed with her service.

Sent on 05/04/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and the wonderful opportunity!! We are so happy to hear you love our services and that means a lot to us and future brides! Congratulations, Ellen!! My--
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Allen · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Seamstress in the area!

My was wonderful! She listened to my alteration requests and did exactly that. My wedding down looked and fit perfectly! She also has a steaming service which worked wonders on my veil! Thank you My!

Sent on 05/02/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage! We wish you all the best, a beautiful wife/husband life with a lot of happiness and joy for many years to come! Thanks, Elizabeth!! My--

Kristin · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Dress Alterations

My alterations did an amazing job on my wedding dress. Before do anything to alter the dress My explained exactly what she would be doing before cutting or pinning my dress. This made me at ease & completely trusting My & the results were amazing. Highly recommend!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

We are so happy to hear you love and trust our services. Thank you much for the wonderful opportunity and a great review. Congratulations, Kristin!! My--

Kathryn · Married on 03/30/2019

My is the best!

My made my fittings and alterations so easy and comforting. She was helpful and patient, and also super quick! I never worried that my dress wouldnt fit or look “just right” because I knew I was in good hands with My.

Sent on 04/20/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

We had a great time working with you from the beginning to end. I also appreciate your patience with my tight schedule for multiple fittings. Thank you so much, Kathryn and congratulations on your big day!! My--
  • Kelly

Kelly Williams Ballman · Married on 03/30/2019

If you need your wedding dress altered-go see My!!!

Scheduling fittings was so easy! My was so flexible when I need to change an appointment last minute. The prices were the most affordable I found by far! I drove 40 minutes from DC to see My just because her prices were that great! My dress fit perfectly. By the time My was done, it looked like it had been made just for me!

Sent on 04/27/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

We are so happy to hear you love our services! Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience and setting a side your time to write us a wonderful reviews! Your love and trust mean a lot to us and especially, you had to commute far away to our studio for multiple fittings --- We really appreciate your trust!! Congratulations, Kelly!! My---
  • Tayara

Tayara · Married on 03/30/2019

Pure Perfection

I found recommendations for My Pham through FB and then came here to check her reviews... There aren't enough words to describe how amazing she was to work with. My was so warm and welcoming from the first email. She did the alterations for my wedding gown, my daughter's junior bridesmaid dress, my younger daughter's flower girl dress -- and then she steamed the dresses for my mom, sister, and niece when they arrived in town for my wedding. My dress needed quite a bit of alterations including it being taken in at the sides and shoulders, shortening the back, hemming (i'm 5'3), and creating a 9 point bustle for the train. My dress had very intricate beading and crystal detailing and it was made of Chantilly lace. You could not tell that any alterations were made -- it was done so seamlessly with complete attention to detail. I can not say enough about how awesome our dresses turned out!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    My's Bridalterations 21
    My's Bridalterations 22
    My's Bridalterations 23

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much and I am honored for the WONDERFUL opportunity to work with you, your beautiful family, and all your sweet ladies. I really appreciate you setting a side your valuable time to write us this wonderful review and sharing with us your great experience and all of your beautiful photos. Congratulations on marriage and thank you so much, Tayara!!! My---

Hope · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!!!!

My was suggested by my wedding coordinator as a trusted seamstress. During my first appointment, she was honest about a dress that I had purchased and saved me lots of money in needless alterations. My was professional at every appointment! She guided me on the best way to bustle my dress, which was perfection! My is the BEST in the business and to prove it, I drove 3 hours round-trip for all four appointments. She is a lovely person who knows her stuff! You will not be disappointed in her services, I cannot say enough good things about her as a seamstress and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/05/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Hope, you were a simply a joy to work with! I cannot express how thankful and how honored I am that you chose to work with us and I am so happy to hear that the time you spent with us was nothing short of fulfilling. Thank you for your wonderful review and congratulations on your marriage.

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2019

Friendly, reliable, best in the biz

My Bridalterations was awesome to work with! I needed to get my dress altered quickly since my original alteration fell through. She was super friendly and her work was amazing!! I definitely recommend her!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage Jennifer! It was a pleasure working with you on your dress. I was happy to help last minute and I'm so glad the end result was beautiful for your special day!

Amber · Married on 02/15/2019

My is so polite and the quality of work is amazing! She makes sure you are 100% satisfied in your product, and if you aren’t she will make chances so you never walk away disappointed. Speedy service as well! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/20/2017

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity and nice words, Amber!!
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing!!!

My did a phenomenal job! She really knows everything you will ever need to know. She gives you all your options and lets you pick without any bias. And the workmanship is wonderful!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our services Sydney! Thank you so much for the pleasant opportunity to work with you and for the kind review!

Alisha · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding dress alterations

My does AMAZING work! I’d recommend her to anyone!!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

You are too sweet Alisha! Thank you so much for your kind compliments and recommendation. Congratulations on your marriage!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing alterations and service!

After the boutique where I bought my wedding dress quoted me $1500 for my wedding dress alterations, I called My. She was so helpful and had me text her pictures of my dress to give me a quote. I went for 2 fittings and then a 3rd for final pickup. My dress was PERFECT. She was so accommodating and helpful and totally exceeded my expectations. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thanks for all the nice words and we are so glad that you like our service. Congratulations, Caitlin!

cynthia · Married on 09/06/2018

Wonderful experience!!

Blessed to have found My! She is a consummate professional. She was able to re- work my dress length and create bell sleeves instead of cuff sleeves. I also received it a week ahead of schedule. My also hemmed my daughter's bridesmaid dress and finished it quickly too but with utmost care. We will be using her again for future alterations, for sure!

Sent on 04/18/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for the sweet compliments Cynthia! It was a pleasure working with you, as well as, your daughter. I look forward to working with you and your family again in the future!

Jewel · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing work

She altered my dress & customized it to fit perfectly.

Sent on 04/18/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and review Jewel! I am very happy to hear that you liked our work!