$4k-$6k
30-146
Guest Capacity

About The Osprey's at Belmont Bay

A Dream Location for your Dream Day - Northern Virginia's Premier Waterfront Venue

Discover a unique and charming waterfront venue filled with natural beauty, a relaxing atmosphere, and quintessential hospitality. Whether it be a wedding reception, ceremony, party, banquet, corporate seminar, golf event, or any other affair - The Osprey’s offers a choice of distinctly different settings for any event!

With the picturesque Occoquan River providing a naturally breathtaking backdrop, the 15,000 square-foot Clubhouse features a beautifully adorned Ballroom with vaulted ceilings, elegant chandeliers and spacious accommodations for up to 146 guests. Outdoor celebrations are truly enchanting with a flagstone aisle leading to a pergola framed by the Occoquan River or select the surrounding championship golf course as your backdrop.

Experience superior planning and service when hosting your special event at The Osprey’s at Belmont Bay where the utmost of attention to detail is observed as our team of Event Coordination professionals assists you from start to finish in the planning and implementation of your special day. We have relationships with some of the best event vendors in the area and will happily assist you with coordinating catering, live entertainment, floral specialists and other event vendors to ensure your celebration is exactly as you envisioned.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)

Jonathan and I had our winter wonderland themed wedding here January 26th 2018. It was a rushed wedding as we originally planned for summer. We found out I was pregnant and due in the summer! Brooke Stokes acted fast! She started from scratch since we had to change from outdoor to indoor, with a completely different theme! She kept such close contact every step of the way and ensured me it was going to be fun and beautiful. It was exactly that and so much more! It felt so beautiful, that it looked like we were planning it for years! I am forever grateful for everything she and her team did to make our day so perfect! I am recommending them to everyone I know! Thank you for such a wonderful experience, love you guys!! If I could give an infinite amount of stars, i would! But I was stopped at 5, lol. They are really awesome, you won’t be disappointed if you choose them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough good things about the Osprey and its staff. For various reasons we had difficulties getting a venue for our wedding for over a year. When we came to tour the Osprey we met Brooke and she was fantastic and seemed to be genuinely excited to have our wedding at her venue. Our day of wedding coordinator, Becca, was a terrific help we could not have gotten through the day without her. Friends and family just raved about the venue. It is completely worth your time coming to this venue... you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews

2 VIDEOS

Take a Peek!
0:47 minutes

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with Brooke's team at Osprey. They are professional, detailed, and make sure their couples have the perfect wedding day. As an officiant, I know that I can focus solely on my job because the Osprey staff will be on top of all the other details. You are in excellent hands at Osprey.

It is very hard to find a waterfront location for a wedding, and it is even more difficult to find a nearly-perfect one. Until you come to The Osprey's at Belmont Bay. Located just outside of Fairfax County, near Occoquan, and on the wide and spectacular Belmont Bay (the confluence of the Occoquan and Potomac Rivers), it is a magnificent vista spread out before you. This site is done right, with a beautiful gazebo and paved area. Then the club house is just for your reception ... no other guests. It is a wonderful place to have a wedding, and I always love knowing I am going to the Osprey's to officiate a wedding. Makes my day, and it will make yours too!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay is a beautiful venue. It offers absolutely stunning backdrops at literally most every turn. Their Bridal Suite is second to none in the DC Metro area. The venue overall has a very homey, boutique and retreat feel to it. Brooke Stokes, Director of Events along with Hunter Wood, General Manager and their support staff pull together truly magical events. As a photographer, I can not express how important this key element of the wedding day is. If you are looking for a picturesque ceremony and/or reception venue - do yourself a favor and make an appointment to walk The Osprey's at Belmont Bay. I promise you will not be sorry. Tell them Bruce Donald Photography sent you.

Oh goodness! The Osprey's is a beautiful place to tie the knot and is located in a very lovely hideaway spot away from the hustle and bustle! Definitely visit The Osprey's when looking for your perfect place to book your wedding.

64 PROS I KNOW

Events

401 Belmont Bay Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22191   See On Map
703-497-1384 (phone)
The Osprey's at Belmont Bay is a wedding venue from Woodbridge servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Woodbridge, Alexandria, and Northern Virginia. The Osprey's at Belmont Bay is a professional venue that has been part of the D.C. wedding industry since 2015 specializing in Special Events.