The Bellevue Conference & Event Center

Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Bellevue Conference & Event Center

A picturesque venue for corporate functions and black-tie affairs!

Discover The Bellevue, DMV’s newest and most luxurious event venue.  This magnificent complex, with 4 impressive ballrooms, exudes an ambiance of style, exclusivity and refined beauty unparalleled in the DMV.  Minutes from Dulles International airport, The Bellevue is the perfect wedding destination.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Event Planning (1)
Event Rentals (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Shuttle (1)

Where do i begin!!! From the moment I walked thru the door I knew this was where we would get married. The venue is simply amazing and will leave you in aww. I can not express dearly how much I appreciate Ken, Fara and Tamer. Commication was very prompted during the countdown to my big day. They made everything possible and my big day couldnt have turned out better without all their help!!! To having a nervous breakdown on last minute catering needs they were able to recommend someone and food was a hit. Thank you again for everything! This is the place to host your event in Northern VA area. You wont regret it!!!!!!

Profile Picture Felisha, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

from the day I stepped foot into this place for a tour to the day I sat down and signed the contract, I've had a great experience. Not only is this place stunning, their customer care and professionalism was one of a kind. They took the time to answer all my questions and concerns in regards to the venue and the contract. I am certain my wedding day will not only be handled with professionalism but with sincere care. Thank you, Bellevue! Can't wait for my big day.

Profile Picture User6593019, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

1 AWARD

Events

43350 John Mosby HWY, Chantilly, VA 20152   See On Map
703-825-9526 (phone)
The Bellevue Conference & Event Center is a wedding and event venue from Chantilly, Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. The Bellevue Conference & Event Center is a professional wedding and event venue that has been part of the DC/MD/VA wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in catering, decor, and top-notch service for any kind of event..