The Bellevue Conference & Event Center Reviews

21 Reviews for The Bellevue Conference & Event Center

• Charlyne

Charlyne · Married on 11/10/2019

Look no further! Highly Recommend

The Bellevue team was nothing short of amazing. Beyond having a breathtakingly beautiful venue with top of the line service, what made our experience exceptional was working with the staff at Bellevue. Shab, Mashal, and Fara, were incredibly responsive and helped answer the many questions we had as we began the venue search and as we completed our vendor team.

Given we had a fairly short engagement, the pieces needed to come together fairly quickly and clear communication by the Bellevue team helped us and our coordinator efficiently move things along. They provided clear and timely responses which made collaborating with the vendor team fairly simple. One thing we loved about the process is that unlike many venues, the Bellevue provides full service wedding planning services (catering, decor, A/V and DJ, etc.) but still affords the flexibility for couples to assemble the vendor teams they desire.

Our wedding day was nothing short of magical and we could not have realized our vision without the accommodations of the Bellevue team. Whether you have a little or a lot to allocate for decor, you will fair well just by the beauty of the venue alone. The proximity to the airport and nearby hotels also added to the ease of planning for the wedding.

By the end of the process, we felt like we truly made new friends. If you are in search of an exquisite venue that will be sure to wow your wedding guests and exceptional customer service, look no further. Happy wedding planning

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/19/2019

The bellevue is a dream come true.

Upon entering the Bellevue, I knew right away this was it. From the beauty and the beast staircase, to the marble columns and dreamy chandeliers this venue is THE PERFECT venue for any wedding. Not only does the venue hold such an unbelievable feel, the people that run this venue are even more perfect. I can not tell you how grateful I am for the staff and Mashal specifically. Mashal went out of her way numerous times to make sure my day was simply perfect, I felt like i had known her my whole life and her photo booth services were a HUGE HIT. Mashal i will forever thank you. DJ Theo and Vivianne were incredible and provided the perfect ambiance on the dance floor, and the Bellevue catering services they provide are out of this world - delicious. I had no complaints whatsoever and truly would recommend them to EVERYONE looking for the perfect place. This venue made my dreams come true and it truly served as a place i will remember for a lifetime..THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 08/17/2019

Genuine and Compassionate Customer Service

I knew from the moment we toured the venue that the Bellevue was going to be my final decision. From my initial experience with Shab providing us with everything, we needed to know about the venue and the booking process prior to me visiting the venue. Once we did the tour with Shab her great energy just made us feel comfortable with asking our questions even if it seemed like a silly question. Contract signing day was awesome, there was no pressure to book for which we felt assured that we were making the right decision. So we booked the Belour room, along with the Milan and the entire upstairs area, and both suites. We were beyond grateful for the accommodations Shab made to ensure that we got to utilize the entire space. On my wedding day, Shab jumped right in to make sure my entrance was hassle-free, she assisted my day-of coordinator with opening the grand door, super lucky and appreciative for her going above and beyond for little ol me.

Fara was awesome too, she brought my vision to life for the decor portion designing the layout for the entire wedding- ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception; making last-minute changes to the table seatings to accommodate my guests. She gave me great advise on how to maximize the room which turned out perfect even giving the effect of a larger space. Her input on all the small details that brought the look together was perfect, I hadn't even thought about those details from table cloths, charger plates, napkin setting, etc. I couldn't do it without her, she is definitely an expert at what she does.

Then there is Mashal, I totally adore her! Throughout the entire process, Mashal made sure to provide me with updates every step of the way to make sure we were abreast of the entire process including payments and important information. Any text that I would send her early or late she promptly responded; it seemed like I was chatting with a girlfriend which totally kept me stress-free. We also booked our mirror photo booth with Mashal, talk about a venue that is a one-stop-shop, great price too!!! Mashal worked hard to create the perfect layout for our photo print outs, it was exactly what we asked for. She even ensured that my guest maximized usage of the photo booth for the time we rented it. Mashal wore many hats throughout my wedding planning process even down to the big day! To see her on my wedding day making sure I had everything I needed while tending to my guest and vendors fills me with gratitude beyond words. We did a pregnancy reveal and without Mashal, the super-secret would have been exposed if she didn't jump in to make sure the sound engineer had the correct video prior to the moment it was announced. It turned out perfect!

I met with Tamer for light and sound. He gave me great advise on the package that was suitable for our needs. Down toa couple weeks prior to the big day, I realized I hadn't added the presentation set up and equipment to my package, I received a response immediately assuring us that it was ok to add even at the last minute. Whew!

I can't forget to include Steve and Sam, an awesome management team! On my big day they made sure that things were in order! Sam personally spoke with me to let me know if I needed anything to just let him know and he would take care of it, also told me where I could find him. During the reception, I was a little overwhelmed and he checked in with me to see if I needed anything, quickly grabbed me some water and just that kind gesture meant alot to me. Steve was in sight throughout the day; it really put me at ease because he was checking in to make sure things were running smoothly, and they did.

As a bride taking on the role of a wedding planner, the entire team at the Bellevue Conference and Event Center made this entire experience a breeze for me. The venue speaks for itself--absolutely gorgeous!!! But it was the people we came into contact with that made the experience super worth it. They were super-efficient and we are so glad that we chose to create a memory that would last us a lifetime at the Bellevue Conference & Event Center.

You are truly appreciated and we will never forget each and every single one of you!
    Alicia X Torrence

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Molinaro Perry · Married on 07/06/2019

A Dreamy Fairytale

Once we stepped foot into The Bellevue all of the other venues in the DMV paled in comparison. Their team is professional and visionary. Everything was simple with them as they are both flexible and dependable. We've received non stop compliments about The Bellevue's beauty from our guests. Having our ceremony and reception there was a dream come true.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Nikita Corey · Married on 03/30/2019

Truly a blessing the staff, venue, was excellent!

Im lost for words!! Because its none to explain the way My wedding went!! It was a trillion times amazing!! Everything was Perfect!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • John

John Youssef · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Wedding Venue in NoVA

The instant we walked into the Bellevue, we knew that it was the place we wanted to hold our reception. Everything about this venue is stunning, from the modern chandeliers in the cocktail room, to the grand marble pillars, to the majestic staircase, and all the other ornate details in between. Shab and Mashal made every step of the process super easy and enjoyable. They answered every question we had and made sure every detail was perfect the day of the wedding. We couldn't have been more pleased with them and the venue. We would highly recommend The Bellevue for anyone wanting a stunning venue. Also, make sure to ask Mashal about her photo booth package, which was a huge hit!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Paris

Paris · Married on 12/15/2018

Such a beautiful venue!!!!

This was the only venue that my fiancé and I toured. We knew that it was for us immediately. The Bellevue is breathtakingly beautiful and the service awesome. We felt taken care of for beginning until the end of all wedding planning and festivities. Thank you Bellevue!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Lakisha

Lakisha · Married on 09/08/2018

The most magical fairy tale venue in the dmv area! We were so overly excited about this place and it was everything we dreamt it would be. I would recommend this venue 10 out of 10 times! Besides the fact that this place is gorgeous, the staff (Fara and Shab specifically) was outstanding and soooo responsive and helpful. Ken (the owner) was so accommodating and respectful of our needs and wants. They made the most important day of our lives so spectacular. All I can say is thank you to the Bellevue!! You guys are EVERYTHING!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Hassina Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

It was more than i could ever imagine!

professional staff, excellent service, very flexible compared to other venues I visited, and of course BEAUTIFUL!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Mrs. H · Married on 05/19/2018

When I say my wedding was OUTSTANDING, that is an understatement!!! I immediately fell in love with this venue and new I'd get married there. I had intended to have my ceremony outside on the rooftop, but it rained all day so it ended up being inside. I booked the Milan Ballroom and it was FABULOUS! Shab & Fara are amazing! Shab was my initial contact and gave my tour of the venue... I love her to pieces. She was very responsive to my texts and calls. Fara did a fantastic job on my decor! Everyone loved it. They truly go above and beyond to make your event special... I can't thank Ken, Fara & Shab enough for working with my fiance & I. My guests had nothing but great things to say about my wedding and it is all because of the extra touches made by the venue!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Definitely check them out and you'll fall in love.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Twinkle · Married on 05/19/2018

Choosing Bellevue as our wedding venue was hands-down one of the best decisions my husband and I made. Not only do you get the most glamorous venue in the DMV area but also, it comes with an extremely supportive and professional team. We cannot thank Fara, Ken, and Shab and the rest of the team enough for playing a key role in making our big day nothing short of perfection! As a bride, I truly appreciated the professionalism, flexibility, and dedication that the Bellevue team displayed on not just during our big day, but throughout the entire process (before and after). Thanks to their hard work, both my husband and I, and our family/friends were truly able soak in and enjoy every single moment! I would highly recommend this beautiful venue and dream team to anyone for their special occasion.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

I loved having my wedding her they are very flexible and and have the most amazing staff and truly made me feel like a princess on my big day

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • F

Felisha · Married on 09/24/2016

Where do i begin!!! From the moment I walked thru the door I knew this was where we would get married. The venue is simply amazing and will leave you in aww. I can not express dearly how much I appreciate Ken, Fara and Tamer. Commication was very prompted during the countdown to my big day. They made everything possible and my big day couldnt have turned out better without all their help!!! To having a nervous breakdown on last minute catering needs they were able to recommend someone and food was a hit. Thank you again for everything! This is the place to host your event in Northern VA area. You wont regret it!!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

from the day I stepped foot into this place for a tour to the day I sat down and signed the contract, I've had a great experience. Not only is this place stunning, their customer care and professionalism was one of a kind. They took the time to answer all my questions and concerns in regards to the venue and the contract. I am certain my wedding day will not only be handled with professionalism but with sincere care. Thank you, Bellevue! Can't wait for my big day.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Edin · Married on 05/29/2016

We recently had our weddinng at The Bellevue Conference and Event Center. The overall experience exceeded our wildest wishes and dreams. We looked at every possible venue option listed on this website and others. We went as far as having an excel sheet listing the different venues and our positives and negatives for each option. The day before we were suppose to sign a contract at a different location, we heard about The Bellevue. It only took two minutes to throw our hard work and research out the window and sign with The Bellevue for our wedding. Looking back at everything now, we feel lucky and blessed to have found this location. The venue is simply breathtaking and nothing short of 5 star with an ambiance of luxury and romance. And thats not even the best part! The customer service and care, with attention to detail, is first class! We just can't say enough about the attentiveness and generosity that we feel we received. Having met the owners for the first time during this experience, they took care of us like only good friends and family would. Planning a wedding is stressful and overwhelming. Even something as simple as their tone when speaking to you, we found calming. We didnt have an outside wedding planner and where as with other locations it always felt like a new sales pitch to spend more money, their recommendations and suggestions felt genuine and from the heart. Yes, everything has a price and you get what you paid for, but we didnt feel like we were being nickel and dimmed for like with the other locations we looked at. We highly recommend these owners and venue.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

I really like this event center, I recommend them for everyone!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Wow..this play is beyond beautiful! Can't wait to get married here...it's perfect.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Amazing venue with the most elegant of finishes.,as a former event planner would hold all my events here if I could.

Sent on 02/13/2016
  • U

Uchenna Obaji · Married on 10/05/2018

Stunning Venue and Amazing Staff

The team at Bellevue truly helped make my wedding day amazing. The team did a great job communicating with me and my wedding planner via phone and email. They were friendly and professional from beginning to end. Shab, Fara, and Tamer were the best! The venue is stunning and the customer service is astounding.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Daniel · Married on 09/30/2017

2.4
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

The venue was absolutely gorgeous. Visually stunning. However the service that I received was awful. They are very hard to reach when you have questions to ask. My wife hired her day of coordinator with the venue and they cancelled on her 3 month before the wedding. This was to help the wedding downstairs because they were spending more money. During the day of my wedding they had no red wine available until I had asked. I asked for Jameson to be stocked instead of black label and they kept running out. My friend who spoke the same language as the owner heard him tell the bartenders to pour less because they kept running out. The bartenders didn’t know how to make a rum and coke and took my guests 40 minutes to get a drink. Overall I was very unhappy with the level of service that I received. It could definately use improvement.

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Ann

Ann Varghese · Married on 07/10/2019

1.0

Beautiful venue but not worth the headache.

No doubt a beautiful venue! For guests attending wedding's or events here i'm sure the experience is magical. Even guests at my wedding have posted reviews on Google about how nice the venue is. However for the brides/grooms/ those hosting the events, it's not worth the headache the staff gives. My husband and I had our wedding reception here. Coordinating with the staff was an absolute nightmare. There is extremely poor internal communication. This is only something they show you after you've signed a contract with them and they have your money. I didn't have difficulty with any other wedding vendor besides this one. Even my photographer, who is one of the sweetest people in the world, had difficulty with them on the day of our wedding. I never expressed things like I wanted the chandelier to be lit up red for the wedding day. And to my horror on the wedding day it was. Amongst so many other tacky things I never expressed I wanted. By the grace of God I brought in my own wedding coordinator and he was able to fix a lot of the staffs personal decisions for my wedding day on the day of my actual wedding. Even if you have documentation of schedules, vendors, photos etc. they'll still mess something up. Fara and Mashal specifically were the cause of so much confusion. Hard to understand how two women don't communicate when they sit at a desk right next to each other all day. My dad experienced this first hand as well. My wedding was in VA where he lived and I was coordinating from TX, so he was very involved communication with them. He needed to speak to the owner multiple times as a result of their communication deficiencies. The owner seemed to be very nice. **Be weary of their contracts, read them thoroughly **

Sent on 07/04/2020