Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Icing Baking Company

Custom Cakes & Confections

At The Icing Baking Company, we believe that your wedding or special occasion cake should taste as amazing as it looks.

In our small batch bakery, we use time-tested, handcrafted recipes with organic ingredients that result in moist, delicious cakes and cupcakes every time. There are no preservatives in anything we create, and our cakes are never frozen. We are an award winning bakery who takes pride in delivering a beautiful custom cake designed for your exceptional event.

We look forward to working with you to create the cake of your dreams!

Contact us:

Groom's Cake (1)
Tastings (1)
Cake Stands (1)
Organic (1)

They did a great job on our cake. We were very pleased and the cake was moist and delicious!

Profile Picture User6148643, [Private], 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Organic, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

After doing some research, my husband and I decided to go with the Icing Baking Company for our wedding cake/cupcakes. It was the best decision we made! We chose to go with a simple two-tier cutting cake and 125 cupcakes for our guests. We couldn't decide on the flavors for the cupcakes, so we ended up having five different kinds. Our guests raved about how delicious the cupcakes were and especially raved about the Caramel Apple! The Icing packed up a couple of the cupcakes for us to have after the wedding, which was a really nice touch. They also gave us a certificate for a complimentary anniversary cake for our 1 Year Anniversary, which we are super thrilled about. I would definitely recommend the Icing Baking Company to anyone looking for a delicious wedding cake/cupcakes at a very reasonable price.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings
0.7

If I could give a zero, I would being so I paid over $1,000 for a wedding cake that never showed up at the wedding. On Friday, my sister got married and was looking forward to a couture cake that we ordered and paid for in January. The date and location were TBD but we selected a tentative date to sign the contract. I was told at the time that the preferred method of communication would be email since phone messages are often not returned. On March 11th, 2017 I sent a email with the final details of date, time, and venue. I called in July to confirm again when I ordered 2 dozen cupcakes for the bridal shower. We received a confirmation phone call on Thursday October 5th from the icing where we confirmed date and venue again. The wedding venue received confirmation of the date as well. No wedding cake was ever made or delivered. Instead they sent a styrofoam cake and sheet cake for guests. When we went in to get our money back, conveniently there was no manager there and no way to get one there. I’m still waiting on a phone call. DO NOT GET YOUR WEDDING CAKE HERE.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/6/17, 1 Review

The Icing Baking Company Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

1 VIDEO

The Icing...Your Home Town Bakery
1:34 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
The cake The Icing did for our June bride belonged in a museum! It was GORGEOUS! Probably one of our favorite cakes to photography to date! Not to mention it was so good! I loved that the venue where the cake was displayed used the cake as a center focal point of the reception because it was incredible! Hope to work with you guys again soon!

What can I say, Creative Perfection! Lynnette and her staff take your vision and turn it into a beautiful cake for your special event that is not only stunning in her creativity but also is delicious!! I highly recommend The Icing!!

Booking your cake with The Icing will be one of the best choices you can make for your wedding day. From the moment you walk into their beautiful shop and smell the baking you'll be hooked - and from there it gets better and better. The service is wonderful and after the tasting you'll be looking for a way to have a 50 tier cake so you can taste all those flavors again! The cakes are beautiful and the creative design team know's just how to bring your ideas to fruition. We've shot many wedding's where The Icing has been the cake creator, and every one has been amazing!!

The Icing provides the most delicious desserts I have ever had. We always look forward to having the Icing deliver to the Gauntlet. We know that the Bride will be thrilled with the quality of product and beautiful desgins.

We have worked with Lynnette from The Icing for a few years now and every experience has been fabulous!! Her cakes are nothing but perfect on the inside and out. She offers her clients the most amazing cake flavors that all the weddings guests will be impressed with. Her designs are very special and unique offering every client their dream wedding cake. Our clients have enjoyed working with Lynnette and have been beyond pleased with their end results. We are very proud to recommend The Icing to all our brides because we can guarantee The Icing will deliver the very best. They�re always on time, extremely friendly, consistent with flawless designs, and reliable. If you're looking for the simplest elegant design or a creative and unique cake, Lynnette can do it all! We have really enjoyed working with The Icing and look forward to seeing their phenomenal cakes more often at the Winery! Cheers! PPW

Events