Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

180 Reviews for Alexandria Pastry Shop

Stations (1)
Vegetarian (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

I went to Alexandria Pastry shop for my wedding cake. I had to go in for several appointments to make sure my cakes would be perfect and there was someone there always ready to help me. My wedding cake was perfect. The sugar flowers were arranged beautifully on the cake and though I did not get to taste my wedding cake, due to too much dancing, I was told by guests that it was delicious. I highly recommend Alexandria Pastry Shop. They are a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Irma, 9/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Alexandria Pastry Shop for our wedding cake, which took place on 7/14/18 in Arlington, VA. Our consultant Jessica was great to work with and worked with us to achieve our vision for the cake. We submitted a custom picture to APS and they were able to replicate the cake exactly how we envisioned! The cake was delivered on time the day of the wedding and the cake topper was placed on top without issue. Above all, the cake was extremely delicious and you could tell it was freshly baked! I would not hesitate to recommend their wedding cake services!

Profile Picture Cameron, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a wonderful experience with Alexandria Pastry Shop. It's a small, family-owned business and they really pay attention to detail. We worked with Jessica, and she could not have been more responsive and helpful. She helped us achieve the effect we wanted while still staying within our budget. At many weddings I've attended in the past, the cake is pretty but not all that flavorful. Our cake was both gorgeous AND delicious!

Profile Picture Tamara, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews