Bergerons Flowers

Springfield, VA View map

Bergerons Events is a floral design studio that provides wedding florals in Springfield, Virginia and throughout Northern Virginia. With distinctive and creative designs, we will go above and beyond when designing floral arrangements for you. Christi Lopez has more than 30 years of experience, with both events that are formal, informal, contemporary and traditional. Because they are devoted to a great customer experience, they offer a complimentary initial consultation and on-site event support, along with quality arrangements, skill and style. NOTE: We NO longer own Bergerons Flowers (the retail florist side of the business was sold May, 2020.) Bergerons Events is still owned and operated by Christi Lopez AIFD EMC.

Products Offered

Bergerons Events offers classic, modern and romantic styles. Their floral services include setup and cleanup, as well as consultations. A list of their floral arrangements include:

• Aisle décor
  • Non-floral
  • Pipe and Drape
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Amanda Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers!

We recently had a wedding at Potomac Point Winery and selected Bergeron’s to design our floral arrangements. After our first meeting with Kim we knew we were in good hands. They were very thorough and responsive and our flowers turned out better than I could have even imagined. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend to any bride out there.
    Johanna Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Working with Bergeron's was great! They were super attentive and took my pinterest photos and turned them into reality.

Bergerons Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Johanna!
    It was such a pleasure working with you.
    Wishing you the best for the future.
    Warmest, Christi
  • Heidi
    Heidi Married on 01/26/2019

Everything was beautiful!

For our wedding, we really wanted to go with a mostly greenery look. Bergeon's was able to pull this look off perfectly! Not only did they coordinate with my even designers on all of the decor, they worked with me on all personal flowers as well. The result was that everything coordinated beautifully! Jana was amazing at communicating and coordinating via email and phone. She was so wonderful in helping me get exactly what I wanted, which meant editing my order a few times. The online payments were a breeze and we sincerely loved everything. In addition to all of this, she made sure my photographer had a few extra buds and stems for styling, which made photos of my personal details stunning. I would be happy to work with Bergeron's again in the future and would highly recommend them as a vendor for all wedding flowers.

Bergerons Flowers's reply:

Heidi,
    Thank you for your review! We indeed enjoyed working with you to create the wedding you wanted. Thank you for trusting us with your vision! We wish you many happy years to come.
    Warmest,

18 photos · 05/09/2015

Deals

Bergerons Flowers 1
Gift
We will be happy to provide you a free toss bouquet so that you won't have to toss your own!

Pricing

Potomac Point Winery Potomac Point Winery Winery Weddings

We love working with Christi & Rachael from Bergerons! We always know that our couples that choose them will have the most gorgeous flowers! They are so professional, and passionate about what they do, it shows through in their work. They are always on time with deliveries, go above and beyond to set up and get it right for installations, and are courteous and polite with all staff. Cannot say enough wonderful things about Bergerons!

The Finer Points The Finer Points Wedding Planners

Bergeron's provides a high level of service and also a beautiful product! My brides have always been happy that they have chosen Bergeron's!

Lieb Photographic LLC Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working on a styled shoot with Bergerons and was simply blown away by the incredible arrangements. I would also highly recommend Bergerons for floral crowns! It was simply stunning!

6507 Byron Avenue Springfield, VA, 22150

By appointment only.
Location of (Bergerons Flowers)
8434 Alban Rd, Bergerons at the Mayflower Springfield, District of Columbia, 22150
2027769113