Pensee’s Florals

Annandale, VA View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Typical Price

Pensee’s Florals is a professional wedding florist located in Annandale, Virginia. Founded in 2003, Pensee’s Florals always uses fresh and beautiful flowers from local vendors to create one-of-a-kind and extraordinary designs and arrangements. They can accommodate all budgets without sacrificing the uniqueness of each design. Pensee’s Florals will listen to your needs and turn them into a reality.

From your bouquet to the boutonnière to low and elevated arrangements, Pensee’s Florals can give you exactly what you want. They can do consultations, a venue visit, event design, delivery, set up and breakdown. Other services include:

Arch/arbor/gazebo decorations

• Aisle decorations
  • Altar decorations
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower Girl baskets
  • PetalsTable Arrangements

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$160

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$78

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Skylar
    Skylar K. Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible quality and gorgeous colors

I was a little less specific than most when it came to my wedding flowers; I didn't care what kind of flowers we had, I was more concerned with color and variety. Pensee absolutely nailed it. My bridesmaids bouquets were a mix of all white roses, ranunculus, and other flowers with minimal greenery, and my bouquet was plums, magentas, burgundies, and burnt oranges. (We did not have ceremony flowers). Not only were the bouquets gorgeous and delivered right on time, but they lasted an obscenely long time -- after being carried/moved around all wedding day, they were put in a cardboard box and forgotten about for 2 days, and when we rediscovered them they were still almost perfect, lasting for several more days. This just speaks to the overwhelming care Pensee puts into sourcing and choosing her florals, and she did a truly beautiful job. I'd recommend her to any and all Northern VA brides.
    Diane E. Married on 08/06/2022

Pensee was wonderful!

My daughter and I had an initial Zoom meeting with Pensee and after that, we emailed and sent pictures back and forth with her. She was always quick to respond, was adaptable, patient with our indecisiveness, and very reasonably priced. When something was more than we wanted to pay, she suggested a great alternative. She arrived at the wedding at the arranged time and produced beautifully arranged flowers! We received many compliments on her flowers!

Pensee’s Florals's reply:

Thank you, Diane and Kristen for putting your trust in me and taking time to leave a wonderful review. It was my pleasure creating those florals for Kristen’s special day. Congrats 💕💕
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 06/11/2022

Inspired Floral Creations

My wedding vision was an unstructured garden look with a whimsy summer color palette. Pensee blew us away with her creative proposal and her thoughtful design suggestions. She sourced so much variety and texture into our wedding florals. Every detail was beyond what I could have dreamed of myself. Our guests were so eager to take a centerpiece home at the end of the night and the flowers lasted a very long time after the wedding. Pensee was also amazing to work with and I learned during the planning process I could put my full trust in her. Thank you, Pensee!

Pensee’s Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison for putting your trust in me and my team. Yours was one of my favorites. I am so glad that I brought your visions to live. I put so much love into those arrangements as always 💕💕 congrats again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

5016 Montgomery St. Annandale, VA, 22003
Location of (Pensee’s Florals)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding