Pensee’s Florals Reviews

6 | Annandale, VA

6 Reviews for Pensee’s Florals

Alishir Alim · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Fresh, Beautiful, Amazing, Organized, and On Time!

Pensee’s Floral was one of the best decisions we made for our big day! Pensee (the owner) was very accommodating and understanding in terms of producing the product that we wanted. Her schedule was very flexible and we provided example photos of wedding day center pieces, etc. that we wanted on our wedding day. Her flowers looked 100% the same as the flowers that we found on the internet, and even better! My wife and I were very happy with the flowers and will cherish the flowers in our wedding photos for a life time! The service was amazing and the company is extremely organized and accountable! Would highly recommend to future grooms and brides.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Pensee’s Florals's reply:

Thank you, Alishir and Dilin for your fantastic review. We are so glad that you love everything about our service for your big day as we always try our best to deliver the best for our clients. We wish you both the best in your future and a lifetime marriage ❤️❤️
    Pensee

Darrin · Married on 10/14/2018

Highly recommend Pensee

We contacted Pensee on short notice (about a month before our October 2018 wedding). We were looking for minimal but pretty arrangements for our tables and wedding party. She provided us with many ideas, and she was able to create arrangements from pictures and ideas of what we liked. She was on time, professional, easy to work with, and responsive to calls/emails.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Pensee’s Florals's reply:

Thank you, Darrin and Julie, for your review. It was a great pleasure to help make your wedding day beautiful!

Maggie · Married on 09/13/2014

Pensee is incredibly professional and talented. Her attention to detail and passion for her floral arrangements are the reasons why I would use her services again and always recommended her my family and friends. She was able to give me ideas to create the look I envisioned while staying within my budget. She always ontime, responded to all my emails in a timely manner and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for creating such beautiful arrangements for my bestfriend's wedding! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2018

D · Married on 09/26/2010

This vendor was very professional, quick responsive, and very flexible. The style was very elegant and unique. It was a memorable experience once in a lifetime. They will make your dream wedding comes true.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Pensee’s Florals's reply:

Thank you, D., for your kind words. We are very glad to serve you and it was an honor to be a part of your important event. ❤️❤️
  • Rose

Rose Ann Fernandez · Getting married on 08/03/2019

3.0

We are still working together, it is not final yet!

We're still working out the details and costs, I keep changing and adding items, she is so caring, that she worries about the final cost to much, buts she's wonderful! I would highly recommend her service and passion.

Sent on 12/27/2018