Leesburg, VA 20176 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About The Finer Points, LLC

Event Success is in The Finer Points!
As a premier event planning company, we work under the philosophy that each event is unique and deserves our greatest respect and consideration. From total event planning to coordination services, no event is too large or small for our experienced planners.

jamie bruce sparkler send off
jamie bruce balloons
jamie bruce car
jamie bruce dancinglaughing
jamie bruce donuts
jamie bruce first look
jamie bruce flowers
The Finer Points, LLC
jamie bruce on lounge furniture
jamie bruce table setting
jamie bruce balloons
jamie bruce car

54 Reviews for The Finer Points, LLC

Alexandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Felicia Kettler is my hero! She beautifully navigated challenging family dynamics and made sure everything went smoothly. As the bride, if anythjnf was amiss I was not aware of it as she ensured that it was taken care of. We also had an anxiety-induced week as a hurricane was headed for our wedding, and while it ended up missing us, Felicia worked double time to ensure the event was flawless- rain, shine or hurricane. Most importantly, Felicia made sure that I (the bride) got the wedding that I wanted. She is SO organized. I miss working with her!

The Finer Points, LLC 1

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Lynn was absolutely amazing for our wedding! We used the full service package and I am so glad we did. We ended up having to change planners with only 6 months before the wedding and she made everything go perfectly. The fact she was able to put this wedding together on such short notice should tell you how organized and efficient she is. Lynn is so approachable and easy to talk to. I felt that I got along with her immediately and was calm, cool and collected in the face of the last minute changes, AND dealing with an impending HURRICANE the day of the wedding!!!
    I didn't know exactly how I wanted my wedding to look - I just wanted a fun party that I could enjoy with my family and friends, and she helped me create the event I hazily imagined. Her vendor recommendations were all spot on as well.
    I can't say enough good things about Lynn; I am SO happy she planned my wedding and I would tell anyone to choose her, 100%.

The Finer Points, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Harmon's Horse Drawn Carriages + White Mares for Baraats
    Harmon's Horse Drawn Carriages + White Mares for Baraats Wedding Limos

Lynn is a wonderful wedding coordinator. She is so organized and such a pleasure to work with. Having the Finer Points coordinate your wedding is the perfect way to fully enjoy "Your Day."

• Olivera Music Entertainment
    Olivera Music Entertainment Wedding Musicians

When planning for your special day, hire professionals who can take care of every detail - The Finer Points. They have an extensive background in event planning, making them true professionals in their industry. With many numerous wedding details, and those emergencies which always happen, you need this pair, Lynn and Priscilla, to handle every situation which arises. Prompt, courteous, and reliable service delivered with elegance. They remain in the background, and ensure you are the stars for your special day!

• All Seasons Floral Preservation
    All Seasons Floral Preservation Wedding Florists

Lynn & Priscilla have years of experience in wedding/event planning and they make a fabulous team. In addition to being creative, professional, and organized, they are a pleasure to work with. This combination enables brides to know that everything will be handled properly in a stress-free manner. It is important to have a good working relationship during the wedding planning process, but the real assessments can't be made until after the wedding is over. As a floral preservationist, I have a unique perspective in that I get to hear how everything went at the wedding, usually within 24 hours of the event, when the flowers are dropped off for pressing. This is the time when the details are fresh in the minds of the brides and their families. The "day after" reviews that I hear from Lynn & Priscilla's clients are always glowing ones! They often comment on how things went so smoothly, what a pleasure they were to work with, and how they were able to thoroughly enjoy the day knowing that everything was being taken care of. One of my favorite comments was, "the day was perfect, and if anything did go wrong, I didn't know about it!"

• Leesburg, VA 20176 See on map