$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About The Finer Points, LLC

Event Success is in the details...it's in The Finer Points
Event Success is in The Finer Points!
As a premier event planning company, we work under the philosophy that each event is unique and deserves our greatest respect and consideration. From total event planning to coordination services, no event is too large or small for our experienced planners.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (1)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)
Destination (1)

We hired The Finer Points as our day-of-coordinator for our June 2018 wedding at Murray Hill in Leesburg. I can't say enough wonderful things about Laura! Both Laura and Lynn sat down with my husband and I about 3 months before our wedding to go over details and ask us questions about our day and what we expected. We then had a venue walk through with both of them, along with our caterer and the manager of our band. Laura was also there for our rehearsal and made sure everyone got a copy of our timeline and was on the same page. Laura and Lynn were both so positive and excited about our vision and I always felt super confident about our plan with every meeting.

Laura was the lead for our wedding and she did a great job! The one thing I love about her is she has such a positive attitude which is so helpful when you're the bride and get stressed easily. In my stressed out haste right before the wedding, I told her my vision for the DYI decor I had brought to the wedding and she just took it and made everything look beautiful. She was very easy to get in touch with. I was able to text her about anything and she would make it happen or figure out a plan. She even texted me the night before the wedding to remind me to take a moment during the wedding to take it all in and enjoy the day. She took plenty of pictures and sent them to me afterwards. She also texted me photos of another wedding she did a few weeks before that had the same draping that I was going to have so I could see what it would look like. Her main goal was to always keep me informed when necessary and stress free! Laura went above and beyond and helped take the stress away from me and my husband and our families on the day of our wedding, which was my goal from day one. Everything went smoothly and it was a day that we will never forget! I would absolutely recommend The Finer Points to anyone!

P.S. My in-laws also hired Laura to plan the rehearsal dinner at their house. It was equally as wonderful!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious

If I could give Finer Points and Felicia more than 5 stars/category I would! Felicia was so thorough and organized and it paid of on the big day. Everything was PERFECT and Felicia was the reason everything went so smoothly!

Profile Picture Ally, 10/14/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1445563363494 jamie  bruce table2
220x220 sq 1445563371052 jamie  bruce table setting
220x220 sq 1445563328974 jamie  bruce sparkler send off

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Lynn is a wonderful wedding coordinator. She is so organized and such a pleasure to work with. Having the Finer Points coordinate your wedding is the perfect way to fully enjoy "Your Day."

When planning for your special day, hire professionals who can take care of every detail - The Finer Points. They have an extensive background in event planning, making them true professionals in their industry. With many numerous wedding details, and those emergencies which always happen, you need this pair, Lynn and Priscilla, to handle every situation which arises. Prompt, courteous, and reliable service delivered with elegance. They remain in the background, and ensure you are the stars for your special day!

Lynn & Priscilla have years of experience in wedding/event planning and they make a fabulous team. In addition to being creative, professional, and organized, they are a pleasure to work with. This combination enables brides to know that everything will be handled properly in a stress-free manner. It is important to have a good working relationship during the wedding planning process, but the real assessments can't be made until after the wedding is over. As a floral preservationist, I have a unique perspective in that I get to hear how everything went at the wedding, usually within 24 hours of the event, when the flowers are dropped off for pressing. This is the time when the details are fresh in the minds of the brides and their families. The "day after" reviews that I hear from Lynn & Priscilla's clients are always glowing ones! They often comment on how things went so smoothly, what a pleasure they were to work with, and how they were able to thoroughly enjoy the day knowing that everything was being taken care of. One of my favorite comments was, "the day was perfect, and if anything did go wrong, I didn't know about it!"

I have gotten to work with both Lynn and Priscilla on Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and weddings. They are very organize and professional and a pleasure to work with. Their events are always classy and run with precision. Having a wedding planner for your special event is so important for taking the pressure and stress off of the family. The Finer Points will be there to make sure your event is a success and you won't have to worry about a thing!

After working with Priscilla and Lynn, I have seen time after time, their attention to detail. The ability to work with vendors to bring an unforgettable wedding day to the bride and groom is highest on their list and it shows. From the detailed contact list and timeline given to each vendor before the wedding to the interaction with each vendor on the wedding day give The Finer Points a high rating in my book!

57 PROS I KNOW

Leesburg, VA 20176   See On Map
703-431-9494 (phone)
The Finer Points, LLC is a wedding coordination company from Northern Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Loudoun, Fairfax, and Washington DC. The Finer Points, LLC is a professional event planning company that has been part of the DC Metropolitan area wedding industry since 2005 specializing in wedding day coordination, partial wedding planning and total wedding planning.