Leesburg, Leesburg, VA 20176 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About The Finer Points

The Finer Points, LLC is a wedding planning company in Leesburg, Virginia. They work under the philosophy that each event is unique and deserves great respect and consideration. From total event planning to coordination services, no wedding is too large or small for this team of experienced planners. Book Lynn and her team now for a wedding day that is smooth and care-free.

From wedding day coordination to total wedding planning, this group of planners have the perfect package for you. They also customize packages based on your needs and budget. If you’re still looking for a few remaining vendors and are struggling to bring all of the details together, then their team will point you in the right direction and be there all the way to make your day perfect. The Finer Points, LLC is available for the following services:

• Budget Analysis

56 Reviews for The Finer Points

1 User photo

The Finer Points 1

Alexandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Felicia Kettler is my hero! She beautifully navigated challenging family dynamics and made sure everything went smoothly. As the bride, if anythjnf was amiss I was not aware of it as she ensured that it was taken care of. We also had an anxiety-induced week as a hurricane was headed for our wedding, and while it ended up missing us, Felicia worked double time to ensure the event was flawless- rain, shine or hurricane. Most importantly, Felicia made sure that I (the bride) got the wedding that I wanted. She is SO organized. I miss working with her!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    The Finer Points 2

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Lynn was absolutely amazing for our wedding! We used the full service package and I am so glad we did. We ended up having to change planners with only 6 months before the wedding and she made everything go perfectly. The fact she was able to put this wedding together on such short notice should tell you how organized and efficient she is. Lynn is so approachable and easy to talk to. I felt that I got along with her immediately and was calm, cool and collected in the face of the last minute changes, AND dealing with an impending HURRICANE the day of the wedding!!!
    I didn't know exactly how I wanted my wedding to look - I just wanted a fun party that I could enjoy with my family and friends, and she helped me create the event I hazily imagined. Her vendor recommendations were all spot on as well.
    I can't say enough good things about Lynn; I am SO happy she planned my wedding and I would tell anyone to choose her, 100%.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Julie · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired The Finer Points as our day-of-coordinator for our June 2018 wedding at Murray Hill in Leesburg. I can't say enough wonderful things about Laura! Both Laura and Lynn sat down with my husband and I about 3 months before our wedding to go over details and ask us questions about our day and what we expected. We then had a venue walk through with both of them, along with our caterer and the manager of our band. Laura was also there for our rehearsal and made sure everyone got a copy of our timeline and was on the same page. Laura and Lynn were both so positive and excited about our vision and I always felt super confident about our plan with every meeting.

Laura was the lead for our wedding and she did a great job! The one thing I love about her is she has such a positive attitude which is so helpful when you're the bride and get stressed easily. In my stressed out haste right before the wedding, I told her my vision for the DYI decor I had brought to the wedding and she just took it and made everything look beautiful. She was very easy to get in touch with. I was able to text her about anything and she would make it happen or figure out a plan. She even texted me the night before the wedding to remind me to take a moment during the wedding to take it all in and enjoy the day. She took plenty of pictures and sent them to me afterwards. She also texted me photos of another wedding she did a few weeks before that had the same draping that I was going to have so I could see what it would look like. Her main goal was to always keep me informed when necessary and stress free! Laura went above and beyond and helped take the stress away from me and my husband and our families on the day of our wedding, which was my goal from day one. Everything went smoothly and it was a day that we will never forget! I would absolutely recommend The Finer Points to anyone!

P.S. My in-laws also hired Laura to plan the rehearsal dinner at their house. It was equally as wonderful!

Sent on 07/19/2018

The Finer Points FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

• Harmon's Horse Drawn Carriages + White Mares for Baraats
    Harmon's Horse Drawn Carriages + White Mares for Baraats Wedding Limos

Lynn is a wonderful wedding coordinator. She is so organized and such a pleasure to work with. Having the Finer Points coordinate your wedding is the perfect way to fully enjoy "Your Day."

• Olivera Music Entertainment
    Olivera Music Entertainment Wedding Musicians

When planning for your special day, hire professionals who can take care of every detail - The Finer Points. They have an extensive background in event planning, making them true professionals in their industry. With many numerous wedding details, and those emergencies which always happen, you need this pair, Lynn and Priscilla, to handle every situation which arises. Prompt, courteous, and reliable service delivered with elegance. They remain in the background, and ensure you are the stars for your special day!

• All Seasons Floral Preservation
    All Seasons Floral Preservation Wedding Florists

Lynn & Priscilla have years of experience in wedding/event planning and they make a fabulous team. In addition to being creative, professional, and organized, they are a pleasure to work with. This combination enables brides to know that everything will be handled properly in a stress-free manner. It is important to have a good working relationship during the wedding planning process, but the real assessments can't be made until after the wedding is over. As a floral preservationist, I have a unique perspective in that I get to hear how everything went at the wedding, usually within 24 hours of the event, when the flowers are dropped off for pressing. This is the time when the details are fresh in the minds of the brides and their families. The "day after" reviews that I hear from Lynn & Priscilla's clients are always glowing ones! They often comment on how things went so smoothly, what a pleasure they were to work with, and how they were able to thoroughly enjoy the day knowing that everything was being taken care of. One of my favorite comments was, "the day was perfect, and if anything did go wrong, I didn't know about it!"

• Leesburg Leesburg, District of Columbia, 20176 See on map