Wanda's Cake Decorating

Centreville, VA View map Visit website

Wanda's Cake Decorating has been servicing Centreville, Virginia with bespoke wedding cakes for over 40 years. The company specializes in creating perfectly sculpted and artistically designed wedding cakes for your big day. Owner Wanda is passionate and devoted to her craft, ensuring that your cake is the focal point of your celebrations.

Wanda's Cake Decorating handcrafts innovative cake and cupcake designs. Wanda bakes delicious cakes using local produce and can cater to different diets using gluten-free and vegan ingredients upon request. Prices of cakes vary depending on the complexity and flavors used. Other services provided include:

• Consultations
  • Private tastings
  • Custom-designed cakes
  • Groom's cakes
  • Variety of cake flavors and fillings
  • Complimentary anniversary cakes
  • Delivery and setup

$525

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$525

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Mona
    Mona S. Married on 05/20/2022

My Dream Wedding Cake

Since I was a little girl I always had a vision of my "dream" wedding cake. Wanda welcomed me into her home and helped me sketch out my vision. My cake was perfect in looks, taste and quality. Thank you Wanda! Oh and this is better than a large company because she gives 100% dedication, freshest ingredients and the upmost attention, Delivery was smooth. I can't say enough about how amazing my cake and Wanda is.
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 09/12/2021

Elegant and delicious

My favorite part of my wedding was my cake!! Wanda was super accommodating, especially given that we hired her in the middle of a pandemic! She let us take cake samples home before we made our final decision. And on the day of delivered it with no issues. The cake was super moist and flavorful and I can’t wait to eat it again on my 1 year anniversary!
    Karen M. Married on 06/12/2021

Multiple cakes

I have been fortunate to have used Wanda multiple times for multiple cakes. Each time I gave her a photo of what I wanted and each time the cake was prepared beautifully. Not only were they reasonably priced but they were very moist and tasty. Lots of choices for cakes and fillings! Definitely give Wanda a call! I will for my next event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Erika & Owen
    31 photos · 08/18/2018
  • Branden & Rachel
    28 photos · 12/03/2017

Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant Wedding Officiants

Wanda's cakes are beautiful and very delicious. Wanda is very patient and kind. She takes time with the bride and groom to make sure their cake is exactly what they want.

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles Holiday Inn Washington Dulles Hotel Weddings

Wanda's Cake Decorating is our preferred vendor for our Gold and Platinum packages. Not only is Wanda a pleasure to work with, but she makes beautiful and delicious cakes. Often with cakes it seems you need to compromise taste for beauty, but Wanda has found a way to give you both! While many brides prefer the look of fondant, the flavor of fondant is bland. But Wanda’s butter cream frosting is so smooth it looks like fondant but offers the wonderful flavor of butter cream frosting! She has made several cakes of various styles and sizes. Every single one of my brides that has used her services has been pleased. I highly recommend Wanda’s Cakes!

6707 White Post Road Centreville, VA, 20121
Location of (Wanda's Cake Decorating)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding