M&T Events Custom Cakes Bakery

Woodbridge, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

M&T Events Custom Cakes is a Woodbridge, Virginia-based cake company, specializing in custom wedding day desserts. The professional bakers make each cake with the highest quality and freshest ingredients. M&T Events Custom Cakes have been servicing couples in the Washington D.C., Virginia, and Maryland area for over 5 years.

Experience
Mother-daughter duo, Martina and Tiffany, work as a powerhouse team to create original cake designs for couples. Martina is a European native with a degree in Interior Design. Her skill set and background allow her to create a unique vision for wedding cakes, while adding a European twist. Tiffany is the cullinary visionary with a creative art for baking. The pair only makes a limited number of cakes per week, ensuring each couple is the main focus and the quality of the cake is pristine.

Products Offered
M&T Events Custom Cakes offers cake designs in all different styles, shapes, colors, and combination of flavors. Some of their cake flavors include lemon mousse, dulce de leche, chocolate raspberry, and cherry pucker. They also offer a variety of desserts to choose from, including:

• Cookies
  • Custom cakes
  • Groom’s cake
  • Cupcakes
  • Dessert buffet
  • Pies

• Woman-owned

$7

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Linsey
    Linsey D. Married on 05/13/2022

Love love loved our cake!

M&T was so easy to work with and we couldn't have asked for a better looking or tasting cake! Absolutely incredible.
  • C Prab
    C Prab Married on 04/30/2022

Wedding cake happiness!

Martina made my wedding cake and it was simply exquisite! I had sent Martina a picture of what I wanted and Martina actually outdid the picture! The cake and the flower decoration was even more beautiful than what I had hoped for. And the flavours….. WOW!!!! Delicious would be an understatement! The 3 flavours I ordered were Dulce De Leche, Red Velvet with Apricot and Ferrero. I couldn’t have been happier with the cake on the outside and on the inside.

Martina and Tiffany, thank you for taking such loving care with my wedding cake. Tiffany, thank you for delivering it so early in the morning to the venue. You two are a power team and I love your effort and sincere care for your clients.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa L. Married on 11/06/2021

Exceptional experience!

Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding celebration so special!! It was such an easy process working with M&T. You all helped bring our wedding cake vision to life and we are so grateful for that! We received so many compliments on how gorgeous AND delicious our cake was!! We were even eating some of the cake pops for breakfast before leaving for our honeymoon lol that’s how much we loved them!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Nicole & Michael
    140 photos · 09/01/2018

Pricing

Fleurtations Fleurtations Wedding Florists

M & T Events are an awesome mother and daughter team ! even though I am not much of a cake lover I was smitten not only by the truly wonderful flavours & textures they produce but also by the artistic designs produced which are absolutely magnificent! Highly recommend M & T events.

Jamie Kay Photography Jamie Kay Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with MandT Events for a photo shoot and they were fabulous! Professional, timely, creative, and fun! Their cakes are absolutely stunning and they make the whole process so enjoyable! I am definitely an MandT Events fan and will recommend them to all my couples without a doubt!!

Amy's Bridal Boutique Amy's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Tiffany and Martina at M&T Events are amazing to work with! They really enjoy doing what they do, and they do it very well! We have sampled the wedding cakes and I will tell you that delicious does not come close! The Red Velvet cake and Carrot Cake were two of our favorites. Great customer service, wonderful quality & value, I highly recommend M&T Events! Amy's Bridal Boutique

By Appointment Only Woodbridge, VA, 22193

Visit us by appointment only Monday thru Sunday. Call us any time from 9AM to 7PM 7 days a week.
Location of (M&T Events Custom Cakes Bakery)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding