M&T Events Custom Cakes Bakery Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Samantha G. Married on 11/05/2022

Incredible!

Perfect! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Custom cake/cupcake tower. Came out even better than I could have imaged. Very responsive and timely and even gave us a sneak peak beforehand! Cannot recommend more highly!!!

M&T Events Custom Cakes Bakery's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind review. it was a great pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you next year.
    Ashley C. Married on 09/22/2022

Wedding cake

Everything about M&T Is amazing she listened to what I wanted and made it happen and I couldn't be more happy. The cake was beautiful and delicious and everyone loved it..best dession ever.
  • Linsey
    Linsey D. Married on 05/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love love loved our cake!

M&T was so easy to work with and we couldn't have asked for a better looking or tasting cake! Absolutely incredible.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • C Prab
    C Prab Married on 04/30/2022

Wedding cake happiness!

Martina made my wedding cake and it was simply exquisite! I had sent Martina a picture of what I wanted and Martina actually outdid the picture! The cake and the flower decoration was even more beautiful than what I had hoped for. And the flavours….. WOW!!!! Delicious would be an understatement! The 3 flavours I ordered were Dulce De Leche, Red Velvet with Apricot and Ferrero. I couldn’t have been happier with the cake on the outside and on the inside.

Martina and Tiffany, thank you for taking such loving care with my wedding cake. Tiffany, thank you for delivering it so early in the morning to the venue. You two are a power team and I love your effort and sincere care for your clients.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa L. Married on 11/06/2021

Exceptional experience!

Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding celebration so special!! It was such an easy process working with M&T. You all helped bring our wedding cake vision to life and we are so grateful for that! We received so many compliments on how gorgeous AND delicious our cake was!! We were even eating some of the cake pops for breakfast before leaving for our honeymoon lol that’s how much we loved them!!
    Ray P. Married on 10/16/2021

It was amazing!

Martina made my wedding cake and did absolutely amazing. It was exactly what I dreamed of! Thank you!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing Edible Work of Art

We had our dream cake created by M&T Events! We had a travel themed wedding incorporating paper airplanes and they took our vision and made it better. Their lemon blueberry cake with vanilla buttercream was absolutely phenomenal! 11/10

M&T Events Custom Cakes Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you both and I look forward to seeing you in the near future. Warm Regards, Martina
    Kate S. Married on 10/03/2021

Absolutely amazing

We are absolutely amazed at how talented these ladies are! Through email, M&T was able to create the most intricate cake and cupcakes we could ever ask for! The flavors were on point and everyone is raving about how amazing everything was!
    Cemon N. Married on 09/05/2021

Best wedding Bakery!

M&T events custom wedding cake are truly the best. I highly recommend them! Everything from communication to the design of the cake that I wanted, it was perfect! Martina was very prompt with her emails communication. I loved our wedding cake and got so many compliments on how good it looked and tasted. Thank you Martina and Tiffany.

M&T Events Custom Cakes Bakery's reply:

Thank you Cemon. It was a great honor making you guys wedding cake. You where a joy working with. I look forward to seeing you again at your first year anniversary. Warm Regards, Martina
  • Jacquelynn
    Jacob W. Married on 05/21/2021

Hired for my wedding

Hired M&T for my wedding cake and cupcakes! It was a great experience. They took our wishes and design in mind then turned it into an amazing cake! I couldn’t be more happy! A great bonus is it tasted even better than it looked!
  • Z
    Zachary R. Married on 05/08/2021

The BEST Around!

Wow! What more can we say? From start to finish, Martina blew us away. It all started with the tasting at her home (with a really cool professional kitchen), which was professional but also very warm and welcoming. Her cakes are absolutely delicious! She makes them all fresh for the tasting and you can really tell the quality is there. We ended up going with the amaretto for a unique flavor. Martina took the time to listen to what we wanted for design and provided us with multiple sketches during the tasting until we landed on just what we wanted. She was very easy to work with throughout multiple scheduling changes (due to the COVID-19 pandemic) and was always very responsive via email. The actual cake was the real showstopper though. We couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful cake and we received many compliments from our guests. The flavor of the actual cake was, of course, as delicious as when we had it at the tasting. Her prices are very reasonable. We cannot say enough good things about M&T. Highly recommend!
  • Laura M
    Laura A. Married on 04/17/2021

Outdoor COVID Wedding

We had an amazing experience with M&T Events Bakery! Due to COVID, our wedding plans were ever changing. M&T were very accommodating and helpful through the whole process. I was able to give them pictures of inspiration for our cake and they came up with a beautiful design with beautiful flowers. I had a lot of questions during the process and Martina was able to answer every single one quickly. They also have lots of choices for cake flavors! We picked lemon blueberry and it was AMAZING!! Highly recommend!
  • Danny
    Danny H. Married on 04/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Attention to detail was spot on!

M&T Events made our wedding cake and it came out EXACTLY as pictured and described. The guests were completely wowed with the presentation and detail put into our cake. M&T was willing to make a custom flavor to our liking and our guests couldn't stop talking about how tasty the cake was. Everything just went perfectly! They are incredible to work with and I'd highly recommend M&T for your wedding cake!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Married on 08/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you M&T Events for a fantastic wedding cake!

Martina and her team were fantastic and seamless in supporting our wedding! The cake design came out exactly as we had envisioned and more! The hand-made sugar flowers were beautiful and detailed. The delivery was so seamless on the wedding day. The cake exceeded expectations and matched the quality we gathered from the tasting. There were many compliments on the day of the event about the look and taste of the cake!

The booking and execution of the initial tasting was easy and Martina was very pleasant to work with. No passive bullying or "marketing" non-sense to try and earn our business. Her work (in the wedding business and other areas) speaks for itself.

Her pricing is VERY fair and her communication through the process was superb. Our wedding was one of the unfortunate many to need a reschedule due to COVID-19 restrictions and she was very understanding and accommodating, without any surprise or inconveniences.

We are so pleased that we decided to have M&T Events provide our cake for our wedding! We highly recommend her services! She also offers baking services outside of weddings and we will definitely be a repeat customer.
  • ReNaye
    Renaye K. Married on 04/18/2020

Awesome experience

I had an awesome time with one of the owners of M&T. Since we are bringing two cultures together we wanted each of us to be represented on our cake. She asked us what we wanted and presented us with a beautiful sketch of our cake. I'm looking forward to coming back and letting you know how terrific everything was.
    Tiffany A. Married on 03/20/2020

#AllThingsNewsome

We had an awesome experience working with M&T Bakery! Martina was excellent to work with. I gave her a picture of my dream cake. On the spot she outlined the design for my fiance and I that we loved! The week of the wedding she contacted us to ensure that our wedding was track! The cake was absolutely beautiful! It was everything that I could have imagined!

Thank you so much!
    Tolu Married on 02/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An artwork perfect for us

Our wedding cake tasted as delicious as it looked, and it was one gorgeous cake! I met Martina during my cake tasting and was immediately wowed by her selection of none traditional but delicious cakes. What I liked more was the fact that she was VERY EXCITED to recreate a modern art cake design I had found online, making a few suggestions on how we could make it our own. She was professional, warm and a delight to work with--she even wrapped up the extra cakes from the tasting and told me how to store them so I could take it to my fiance who lived far away. We went with the Lemon Raspberry and Dulce De Leche flavors, and our wedding cake tasted better than what I recalled having during the cake tasting. The cake was more than enough for our 120-person wedding. Did I mention that the flowers and leaves were handmade using rice paper? That's how skilled M & T is. Thanks Martina!
    M. Anna Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful Outside and Tasty inside

Martina is absolutely wonderful. From start to finish her daughter and her were amazing. She was able to capture our nerdy flare in an elegant way that we wanted. Plus the taste tasted amazing. One of the things I wish I ate more of at the wedding. :)
    Kelly Married on 11/09/2019

Captured our vision

The taste of the cake was amazing probably the best I have ever had. We asked for 2 cakes 1 we wanted very simple we showed them an idea and they made an absolutely beautiful cake that really captured what we were about. It was a timeline of our life together. And for the 2nd cake we wanted them to surprise us and they did not disappoint. Thank you guys for being part of our special day.
  • Mya
    Mya D. Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Cake

Wedding cake was amazing! It was everything
    Jessi Married on 10/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our "All In" Cake was Amazing!

There aren't enough kind words I can say about this company. The tasting was personal and I felt like a star. They were completely accommodating to what we wanted for our wedding cake. When I saw the final product, I was completed floored at the amazing job they did! We couldn't have picked a better baker for our special day. Thank you so much!
    Chris C. Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from start to finish!

M&T made our cake and desserts for our wedding in October 2019. Every part of the process from their tasting at their home-turned-bakery to the dessert display (you have to try the Bacardi 151 rum balls!) was exceptional. We asked them to make mini-pies as part of the take-home gifts, which turned out incredible as well. I can’t recommend their service enough!

M&T Events Custom Cakes Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review. We are very happy that all went well. We hope to see you again on your anniversary for your free anniversary cake. Just give us a ping, 3 weeks before so we can put you on the calendar. :-)
    Warm Regards, stay safe and well!
    Martina
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen H. Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Cake for Perfect Day

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect. When we went to our first tasting we had no idea what we wanted our cake to look like. Martina then asked us a few questions about our wedding and drew up the most perfect design. When we saw the final product, we were amazed how it perfectly matched our whole wedding. The flavors offered were amazing and the cake could not be any better. My husband, our guests and I loved the cake and would highly recommend M&T Cakes. Thank you!!
    Janelle Married on 09/14/2019

So Awesome

You need to go have a tasting with this wonderful lady. There was a beautiful flower display on the front of our cake. I late told guests it was completely hand made and not real flowers, and they had no idea! It was so realistic. I can't wait to have it again for our 1 year anniversary.
    Andrea Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely content!

Amazing flavors and great attention! I received exactly what I asked for!
illustration stars