11921 Chanceford Dr., Woodbridge, VA 22192 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Old Hickory Golf Club

Old Hickory golf Club is the premier upscale golf course, wedding venue, and banquet facility in the Woodbridge Virginia area. Our club is a magnificent venue for wedding receptions, social or corporate functions. Our ballroom holds up to 220 guest and a ceremony site overlooking our award-winning and awe-inspiring 18th hole. With a wide variety of wedding and banquet packages available and an impeccable staff to assist you in planning all the details of your special day!

Also: Rehearsal Dinners - Brunches - Showers - Parties - Golf Packages.

Follow Old Hickory Golf Club on
WashingtonDCWeddingPhotographer43ppw803h5331
WashingtonDCWeddingPhotographer29ppw803h5331
pano
WashingtonDCWeddingPhotographer39ppw803h5331
img7249
Old Hickory Golf Club
oh fall ceremony to send
img7232
img7243
StoneBridge
img7224
Old Hickory Golf Club
grilled and chilled vegetable display
rwamersand6bridalpartywalk1
WashingtonDCWeddingPhotographer43ppw803h5331
WashingtonDCWeddingPhotographer29ppw803h5331

105 Reviews for Old Hickory Golf Club

Erica · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't have asked for more.

Old Hickory golf club was amazing. My wedding went off without a hitch. Michelle worked with me on the menu and was more that happy to swap something due to allergies or accommodate us by letting us bring in some Kimchi and Kimbap. Diane, the day of coordinator, set up just like I imaged and kept us on time. We got some beautiful shots due to her. Our Bartender, Randy, kept the drinks flowing and more that happy to assist in anything. Our servers, Taylor, Enrique, Nikki, and Carlos, were on top of everything. The Chefs, Matt and Domingo, cooked a great meal that my guests enjoyed so much. My mom is a picky eater and she really enjoyed it. Robin, the supervisor, made sure I didn't need for anything.
    The team at Old Hickory really made me feel like my wedding mattered to them. Everyone was very impressed with the venue and I'm very happy I picked them for both my ceremony and my reception.

• Z

zahra · Married on 09/23/2018

Six Star VA Wedding Venue in the DMV

My sister had her wedding here about a month ago (I helped with the planning massively). I honestly could not recommend a better venue. Aside from the gorgeous scenery, perfect lighting (especially during the day), ample parking, the best food (especially the chicken peanut skewers), beautiful buffet presentation (all the guests were so impressed with the food), the team there was AMAZING. To me the team is the most important factor when choosing a venue, they can really make or break an event and this this case they really really made it perfect. They were so helpful, responsive, always available before and during the wedding (I went a few times to test the music, speakers, discuss the layout (they were full of really helpful ideas), they were SO accommodating and calm and kept checking up on my sister and all the guests it was unbelievably helpful especially during such a stressful day and they honestly went above and beyond. I cannot stress how happy I was and the guests (and more importantly the bride and groom). Also they have beautiful spots to have photos taken (a massive patio, a cute mini bridge with a mini waterfall and lake, gazebo, and lots of greenery). I would highly recommend this venue based on location, value, and the team.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Old Hickory Golf Club Pricing

Old Hickory Golf Club Price Rates

Old Hickory Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 220
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access

• M&T Events Custom Cakes Bakery
    M&T Events Custom Cakes Bakery Wedding Cakes

We just love Old Hickory Golf Club. Not only did my Son got Married there but working with Michelle Wang is just awesome. She is truly an expert in her field and we will always recommend her and the golf club to anyone. Great place for awesome wedding pictures. We believe in high quality and Old Hickory Golf club and there staff have succeeded that in many ways. So if you are searching for a great place for your special day. Look no further. Old Hickory Golf Club is your place. Martina & Tiffany M&T Events llc.

• Remembered Events
    Remembered Events Wedding Planners

What a beautiful place to have a wedding. A few of our clients have been exceptionally happy with an event at this Golf Club. The customer service and view are amazing.

• Gronde Photography
    Gronde Photography Wedding Photographers

This venue is absolutely beautiful. We had an amazing time shooting photos around the grounds. The staff is very well organized and the food is absolutely to DIE for! You will have a flawless wedding rain or shine at Old Hickory Gold Club!

• 11921 Chanceford Dr. Woodbridge, VA 22192 See on map