10423 Winward Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46234 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Gronde Photography

First and foremost, we love weddings and we love marriage! We are married, best friends, parents, US Navy veterans (both of us!), award winning and published photographers, members of the Professional Photographers of America ( PPA) and Wedding and Portrait Photographers International ( WPPI), and have been told, are all around fun, energetic, and nice people. We are dedicated to our family, our faith, and to our business. We put the same amount of dedication into each wedding and photo session that we have the pleasure of capturing. We are here to provide Indianapolis, and the rest of the Midwest, with not only breath taking photos, but also a truly unforgettable photography experience from the moment we first meet to the moment we hand you your photos and beyond.

The biggest difference between us and the other guy, is we are a husband and wife team that has been shooting together for over seven years! We are a package deal. When you have your engagement session you get two photographers, on your wedding day you have two professional photographers...all for the price of one! We have traveled the country and the world together shooting and learning from the best photographers in the world. Chris has his degree in fine art photography. We never stop improving and learning how to give you best possible experience we can!

When you hold 5 pounds of dirt in one hand and 5 pounds of gold in the other hand, they feel the same but the value of each is vastly different! Just comparing numbers on paper it might be hard to differentiate between photographers. The only way to truly understand the value of Chris and Brandy, is to come by our studio and meet us in person for a consult.

Follow Gronde Photography on

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Gronde Photography

• I

Ida · Married on 06/07/2014

Chris and Brandy, the husband & wife team of Gronde Photography was my daughter's photographer for her wedding June 7, 2014. They spent the last year getting to know the bride and groom, nurturing them, encouraging them, learning about their personality and they felt like family the day of the wedding. They are a loving, creative and talented couple who managed to capture the entire event with a flair of ease, thoughtfulness and added fun. I have seen raw footage from the back of their camera for one shot that they took at night using sparklers in the background. It was a fairytale come to life image! Look their work up and hire them early. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Gronde Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was an honor being able to witness such an incredible love story. The personal details through every second of their wedding was a pleasure to capture and we can not wait to show them their photos. Flipping through them really is like reading a fairy tale!
  • GingerTabby

Maddy · Married on 04/12/2014

The Grondes were awesome! We booked a package that included an engagement shoot and 2 photographers for 8 hours on the wedding day and it was definitely a good value. We're glad we got the engagement shoot because it let us get comfortable with being posed and photographed. Then we were able to use the engagement photos in our Save the Date cards.

On our wedding day, Brandy stayed with me while Chris followed my husband for our preparation. I think Brandy's steady presence helped to calm my nerves a bit. I had originally not wanted to do a first look session, but I'm glad they talked me into it. We were able to be more relaxed and got some wonderful outdoor shots. During the ceremony and the reception I hardly noticed them snapping pictures, but I guess that's the point! I was thrilled when I got the email that our online gallery was ready for viewing.

I can see why the Grondes have repeat customers (engagement photos, then wedding photos, then baby photos...). They are a fun and professional couple to work with.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Gronde Photography's reply:

We loved every amazing detail of your wedding and it was such a blast getting to capture these memories for you! Please continue to think of us as your family continues to grow!

Mallory · Married on 03/22/2014

My sister-in-law recommended Chris and Brandy Gronde to us and I trusted her judgement, but never anticipated that they would exceed my expectations to the degree in which they did. Chris and Brandy work together as a team (two photographers for less money than most photographers charge for one) and they are absolutely incredible!!! Our extremely reasonable wedding package included a 2 hour engagement session and 8 hours of photography (with 2 photographers) the day of the wedding. The engagement session turned out amazing and was a wonderful way to get to know our photographers before the day of the wedding. Both Chris and Brandy have a wonderfully artistic eye and will go to extremes to capture the right angle (at one point during our engagemnt session Brandy sat on top of Chris's shoulders to get the desired shot). The day of the wedding, they were willing to meet at the salon to get shots of myself and the girls getting ready and then drove me to the hotel when time got short and we needed to get back to get dressed. While at the hotel getting ready, Chris went with the guys to get seperate photos and Brandy stayed with the girls and even did a mini impromptu boudierre session with me. She helped me to get dressed, fixed my hair, and even helped deal with garter issues. There was no limit to the help she was willing to give to make our day perfect! We have not seen all of the wedding photos yet, but the sneak peeks have been amazing! (there is one where we were in the middle of the street that is timeless and gorgeous)!! If the wedding photos are half as good as the engagement session, then they are going to be priceless and incredible! I cannot stress how amazing these two were and say how wonderful it was to have two photographers to catch different angles and moments with the groomsmen and bridesmaids! If you are looking for absolute perfection, then look no further, you have found your photographers!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Gronde Photography's reply:

After doing photos for you and your sister in law and a work associate of hers we almost feel like family! Your wedding was amazing and you two are gorgeous and so fun to photograph! It's so sad you guys are moving away! You're going to make GORGEOUS babies! We wish you the absolute best of luck!

Gronde Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Dance Masters Entertainment
    Dance Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

Gronde photography is very professional and great to work with.

• Cathy Ebrada Atelier
    Cathy Ebrada Atelier Wedding Dresses

Such a great opportunity to get photographed by this husband and wife team. My creations were given more chance to get noticed because of photos you've taken. Best of luck to both of you and I hope we cross our paths again.

• Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists
    Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Chris and Brandy are fantastic to work with- we can't wait to do more weddings together. We love a photographer who is responsive, is able to get us photographs to assist us in our portfolio (without numerous requests), and always striving to make the overall experience for everyone (bride and vendors) better. Couldn't ask for more! Pick them- you'll be glad you did! Fantastic photos!

• 10423 Winward Dr Indianapolis, 46234 See on map
    317 759 8933 (Phone number)