Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gronde Photography

Indianapolis's most sought after Wedding Photography Experience!

First and foremost, we love weddings and we love marriage!  We are married, best friends, parents, US Navy veterans (both of us!), award winning and published photographers, members of the Professional Photographers of America ( PPA) and Wedding and Portrait Photographers International ( WPPI), and have been told, are all around fun, energetic, and nice people.  We are dedicated to our family, our faith, and to our business.  We put the same amount of dedication into each wedding and photo session that we have the pleasure of capturing.  We are here to provide Indianapolis, and the rest of the Midwest, with not only breath taking photos, but also a truly unforgettable photography experience from the moment we first meet to the moment we hand you your photos and beyond.

The biggest difference between us and the other guy, is we are a husband and wife team that has been shooting together for over seven years!  We are a package deal.  When you have your engagement session you get two photographers, on your wedding day you have two professional photographers...all for the price of one!  We have traveled the country and the world together shooting and learning from the best photographers in the world.  Chris has his degree in fine art photography.  We never stop improving and learning how to give you best possible experience we can!

When you hold 5 pounds of dirt in one hand and 5 pounds of gold in the other hand, they feel the same but the value of each is vastly different!  Just comparing numbers on paper it might be hard to differentiate between photographers.  The only way to truly understand the value of Chris and Brandy, is to come by our studio and meet us in person for a consult.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Indianapolis

Follow Gronde Photography on

17 Reviews for Gronde Photography

Chris and Brandy are such a pleasure to work with. I have been in more contact with Chris since booking them for my wedding and had just met Brandy on the day of. Both are very sweet and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Cherry, 1/12/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Photography

Trying to find a photographer who wasn't exorbitantly expensive in DC was quite a task and when we found Gronde Photography, it seemed too good to be true! We were so thrilled to have a husband/wife team for such a reasonable price. We weren't able to do an engagement shoot because we don't live in DC so I was a bit nervous leading up to the wedding. However, as soon as we met Chris and Brandy the day of, those nerves disappeared. Brandy did an amazing job of making me feel comfortable all day and they were great at corralling our wedding party to get our pictures done efficiently! They were very responsive to us all day and we had a great time with them. We were super pleased with Chris and Brandy and cannot wait to see our pictures! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emma, 7/5/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and Brandy, the husband & wife team of Gronde Photography was my daughter's photographer for her wedding June 7, 2014. They spent the last year getting to know the bride and groom, nurturing them, encouraging them, learning about their personality and they felt like family the day of the wedding. They are a loving, creative and talented couple who managed to capture the entire event with a flair of ease, thoughtfulness and added fun. I have seen raw footage from the back of their camera for one shot that they took at night using sparklers in the background. It was a fairytale come to life image! Look their work up and hire them early. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

View Vendor Response

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Gronde photography is very professional and great to work with.

Such a great opportunity to get photographed by this husband and wife team. My creations were given more chance to get noticed because of photos you've taken. Best of luck to both of you and I hope we cross our paths again.

Chris and Brandy are fantastic to work with- we can't wait to do more weddings together. We love a photographer who is responsive, is able to get us photographs to assist us in our portfolio (without numerous requests), and always striving to make the overall experience for everyone (bride and vendors) better. Couldn't ask for more! Pick them- you'll be glad you did! Fantastic photos!

Gronde Photography is in a league all their own! I can’t tell you how excited we are that we had the opportunity to work with them and witness their professionalism and artistry firsthand. From the moment my client first lit up while telling me about their “fabulous” photographer to the final moments of viewing their captured images of the big day they were nothing short of outstanding. Chris & Brandy are among the most supportive, energetic, and talented people in the industry. My bride LOVED them and so do I. I can’t wait to work with them again! Should you be lucky enough to schedule them for your wedding they are sure to bring your dream experience to life!

Creative, friendly, and amazing to work with! Gronde Photography is outstanding in every sense of the word. Their aesthetic eye for capturing a moment is truly something special. With Gronde, you're definitely in professional hands. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

127 PROS I KNOW