Bellagala Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,390 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,390 Most Popular Price

Bellagala is all about saving you time and money without sacrificing quality or choice. We have an artist for every couple, no matter your style or budget. You are guaranteed an artist who will give you the time and attention you deserve throughout the planning process and on your big day.

Our custom quote feature allows you to get everything you want and nothing you don't. You determine the services, amount of coverage, number of artists, and products you are interested in. Additionally, every Bellagala client receives a dedicated Wedding Concierge, online planning tools, back up artist on call, and more.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,195

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,390

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints

• Amy
    Amy H. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Photographer Melissa

Melissa was amazing for our wedding photographer. She did a great job handling our crazy wedding party and keeping everyone on schedule with pictures. She really made it feel effortless for us and made it all feel natural the whole day. I highly recommend her for your special day!
  • Stacy
    Stacy A. Getting married on 07/06/2022

Jessica Ramaker - Artistic Eye!

We hired Jessica Ramaker to be our wedding photographer for our upcoming wedding in June of 2021. She did our engagement pictures for us and when we got those back we knew we made the right choice for our wedding photographer! When we met Jess, she immediately made us feel comfortable and that was key for her being able to get some really great shots for us! She also has a very artistic eye, which I very much appreciate as I enjoy taking lots of photographs myself! We are very much looking forward to seeing our future wedding photos as we know they will be amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

52 photos · 09/01/2018

Deals

Bellagala Photography 1
Offer

Bundle and Save on any Bellagala Service. Click to view packages: https://www.bellagala.com/minnesota-specials/

Pricing

Bellagala Photography Price Rates

Team

Kailee Soderlund
Kailee Soderlund
Sales Consultant

Hi, I'm Kailee! I'm so glad you're here and truly honored you're considering Bellagala to take part in one of the biggest and best days of your life so far!

You can think of Bellagala like a booking agent - you share your date and needs with us, and we'll help pair you with amazing creatives that'll be there to serve YOU on your wedding day! You won't have to inquire with multiple vendors - we have access to incredible talent and can quickly and easily present you with available options. I started at Bellagala as our Talent Manager and love playing matchmaker!

I also used to be a financial advisor, so I'm a planner at heart and have a passion for helping you stretch your wedding budget to the max. I promise to make this part of your wedding planning journey the most simple, convenient part of your experience thus far!

Tara Saunders
Tara Saunders
Sales Consultant

Tara Saunders joined Bellagala in September 2020 as a Sales Consultant. She has been working in the events + wedding industry for over 7 years. In her spare time during wedding season, she is also a day-of-coordinator! She loves helping couples through the wedding planning process to make sure all their dreams come true! :)

Andrea Albers
Andrea Albers
Sales Consultant

As a Bellagala Sales Consultant, I have been able to pass along one of my basic needs to you, elevate STRESS! Wedding planning can be a full time job at times and I am here to provide you with peace of mind. There is no need to juggle multiple vendors to complete your wedding needs. I will match your style and customize each package to your unique wedding day.

I truly care about your celebration and want to help you start minimizing that check list! Cheers to making planning as easy as it should be!

Minnetonka Orchards Minnetonka Orchards Barn & Farm Weddings

They have done some wonderful work here at our Venue. Would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer.

Medina Entertainment Center Medina Entertainment Center Banquet Halls

Bellagala is a wonderful company to work with and has so many items you can check off the list working with them. They have great customer service and are so professional on site. They have a long history of taking such good care of their clients. They continue to research what couple's need in the wedding planning.

Warpaint International Beauty Agency Warpaint International Beauty Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Bellagala is professional, creative and diligent in their craft. Highly recommend for capturing your wedding day.

Kansas City, 64101
Location of (Bellagala Photography)
255 East 6th Street Sixth Floor Saint Paul, MN, 55101 See on map
651-227-1202
200 E. Washington St. Indianapolis, IN, 46204 See on map
414 E 12th St Kansas City, MO, 64106 See on map

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding