Bellagala Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,390 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,390 Most Popular Price

Bellagala is a boutique wedding and events company based out of Saint Paul, Minnesota, offering access to award-winning photographers. We are dedicated to saving you time and money without sacrificing quality or choice. We have a professional visual artist for every couple, no matter the style or budget. What's more, you are guaranteed that your chosen photographer will give you the time and attention you deserve throughout the planning process and on your big day.

The Bellagala custom quote feature allows you to get everything you want and nothing you don't. You can determine the services, amount of coverage, number of photographers, and products you are interested in. Additionally, every Bellagala client receives a dedicated wedding concierge, online planning tools, back up photographer on call, and more.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,195

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,390

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.6 out of 5 rating

Samantha A. Married on 10/22/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Easy, quick, and amazing

Laura B was our photographer and she is AMAZING. From the first moment we met, she made me feel so special and cared for. She is very good at what she does and will do whatever it takes to achieve the vision she had. She made us feel so safe in front of the camera. She could tell that we were uncomfortable and helped us loosen up and feel beautiful and special. Our night started to go south when the DJ went against our timeline and played the wrong music but Laura jumped right in and saved the night. Laura tan our entire wedding, making sure everything went exactly how we wanted and made our wedding so special. I will never forget what she did for us! I haven鈥檛 received our pictures yet but the ones she has showed us are AMAZING and the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. Overall 100% recommend Laura B as your photographer! She is the sweetest, most special person and an amazing photographer. She felt like working with a best friend.
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 10/21/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal Videographer *Blake Conner* Thank You!

100% recommend!!! Our wedding day was just, perfect! A big portion of why it was so perfect was because we had the absolute PLEASURE of being matched with Blake Conner to do our videography. Blake was extremely communicative, professional, friendly, fun and helpful. We live in Charlotte, NC and got married in Nashville, TN. Planning a wedding almost completely remotely was extremely stressful but with the help of both Bellagala associates and Blake, our wedding day panned out with so much ease and excitement. Thank you, Blake, as we told you on our wedding night, YOU were great!

Bellagala Photography's reply:

Congratulations, Ashley! Thank you for sharing your experience with Blake! We are so happy you had the best day!
  • illustration stars

52 photos 路 09/01/2018

Deals

Bellagala Photography 1
Offer

Bundle and Save on any Bellagala Service. Click to view packages: https://www.bellagala.com/minnesota-specials/

Pricing

Team

Tara Saunders
Tara Saunders
Sales Consultant

Tara Saunders joined Bellagala in September 2020 as a Sales Consultant. She has been working in the events + wedding industry for over 7 years. In her spare time during wedding season, she is also a day-of-coordinator! She loves helping couples through the wedding planning process to make sure all their dreams come true! :)

Andrea Albers
Andrea Albers
Sales Consultant

As a Bellagala Sales Consultant, I have been able to pass along one of my basic needs to you, elevate STRESS! Wedding planning can be a full time job at times and I am here to provide you with peace of mind. There is no need to juggle multiple vendors to complete your wedding needs. I will match your style and customize each package to your unique wedding day.

I truly care about your celebration and want to help you start minimizing that check list! Cheers to making planning as easy as it should be!

Gabby Miller
Gabby Miller
Client Services

Hi WeddingWire World, my name is Gabby and I work in client services at Bellagala. My favorite part of my job is making everything as easy and convenient as possible for our couples by answering any question you may have post booking. Weddings are truly a special life event and it鈥檚 so wonderful for me to be able to share in all the joy first hand. In my free time I enjoy going thrifting at local vintage stores, cooking (put an air fryer on your registry if you haven鈥檛 yet, amazing) and traveling - I went to Japan last year and that鈥檒l be tough to top! Hope to 鈥渕eet鈥 you soon if you decide to book with Bellagala!

Minnetonka Orchards Minnetonka Orchards Barn & Farm Weddings

They have done some wonderful work here at our Venue. Would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer.

Medina Entertainment Center Medina Entertainment Center Banquet Halls

Bellagala is a wonderful company to work with and has so many items you can check off the list working with them. They have great customer service and are so professional on site. They have a long history of taking such good care of their clients. They continue to research what couple's need in the wedding planning.

Warpaint International Beauty Agency Warpaint International Beauty Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Bellagala is professional, creative and diligent in their craft. Highly recommend for capturing your wedding day.

200 E. Washington St. Indianapolis, IN, 46204
Location of (Bellagala Photography)
414 E 12th St Kansas City, MO, 64106
Kansas City, 64101
255 East 6th Street Sixth Floor Saint Paul, MN, 55101
651-227-1202

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding