Bellagala Photography Reviews

274 | Saint Paul, MN

274 Reviews for Bellagala Photography

• Stacy

Stacy A. · Getting married on 07/06/2022

Jessica Ramaker - Artistic Eye!

We hired Jessica Ramaker to be our wedding photographer for our upcoming wedding in June of 2021. She did our engagement pictures for us and when we got those back we knew we made the right choice for our wedding photographer! When we met Jess, she immediately made us feel comfortable and that was key for her being able to get some really great shots for us! She also has a very artistic eye, which I very much appreciate as I enjoy taking lots of photographs myself! We are very much looking forward to seeing our future wedding photos as we know they will be amazing!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Samyual J. · Getting married on 08/09/2021

Andrew is fun , personable and open minded to your ideas!

Andrew made our wedding fun with his sense of humor! He makes your day about you and your partner! He is patient , flexible , passionate, and has great attention to detail!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Madison B. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Kris and Bellagala were amazing!

Booking Kris to be our photographer was the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Not only did he play an integral role in keeping our wedding on schedule during the planning phase, but with him, our photography experience on the day-of couldn't have gone more smoothly. He put everyone at ease with his knowledge of how the day should go in order to capture all important events. Kris is an incredible photographer and everything about his artistic vision was fantastic. He's honest, upfront, and takes time to understand what you're looking for while incorporating his experience into the photos. He displays professionalism and is very easy to work with. We're so thankful we found Kris to capture our special day and would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing experience.

Sent on 08/02/2020

Christina D. · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Kristin M is amazing!

Kristin M is amazing! I was nervous to do engagement pictures and she made the experience so fun and relaxing as if we had known her for forever. I will recommend her to anyone who asks for a photographer! She’s very creative and knows exactly the right poses.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Ros · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Phenomenal Photographer!

My fiancé and I were looking for a really good photographer through Bellagala and we stumbled upon Andrew's Parfenov's profile and photo gallery. We instantly saw a difference within his work as he captured many unique and creative shots of his previous clients. We were drawn to him for this reason. He was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process and we arranged a meeting with him to go over the details of our big day and talked about what shots and family combinations we were hoping to get. The day arrived and he not only managed to grab the shots we were hoping for, he also created some really unique ones in and around our hotel venue. He showed us some of his shots he got and they were absolutely breath taking. We are excited to get our photos back! If you want someone that is worth every penny and someone with a really artistic and creative view, I highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn F. · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Bellagala Photography - Andrew P.

Andy was the photographer for both our engagement photos and our wedding day! He was absolutely excellent and very professional. You can tell he has a lot of experience and cares so much about his work and making your day perfect. He was very helpful with planning and making sure that we could fit in all our desired pictures within our time frame. It was great getting to work with him for our engagement session first because then we were more comfortable for our wedding photos. He will take any snapshots you want and comes up with super creative ideas on the spot based on your venue, good lighting, outfits, and etc! He was so much fun to work with and made sure that we got all the shots we wanted! We emailed and talked with him via phone a few times before the wedding to make sure everything was planned properly and followed the timeline. He is great at working on the fly and keeps everything stress-free!!! Would recommend 20/10!!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Juju O. · Married on 02/06/2021

Best day of my Life

Hands down, Alexander Zitser is the best photographer around! My husband and I are so grateful to have gone with Bellagala for their amazing photography and videography skills, and Alexander was phenomenal! He knew exactly how to make a special moment last forever, and he captured every detail. Go with Bellagala, and go with Alexander! You will not regret it!

Sent on 02/18/2021
  • Marcus

Marcus D. · Married on 01/16/2021

A phenomenal company! 5 stars!

Jessie C (from Bellagala - Phoenix, AZ) was truly amazing. We selected her on short notice as our original photographer could not make it. From the very beginning Jessie was enthusiastic, patient, and offered her expertise and vision for our wedding. On the day, Jessie arrived on time and firmly conducted the entire day. Jessie has such a claming and sweet presence and was incredibly supportive and as a couple who are not fond of having their picture taken she put all of our nerves at ease. I have never felt as comfortable in front of a camera as I did with Jessie. My wife says the same thing. I encourage anyone who is looking for event photography to book Bellagala and specifically request Jessie! The entire process was swift, easy, they worked with our photographer canceling, and other issues that occurred due to the current pandemic. We could not recommended this company enough and we are excited to see our pictures from the day!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Kelly E. · Married on 01/06/2021

Beautiful Photography!

We cannot express how wonderful Melissa Tape was as our photographer! Our plans changed due to COVID and she was able to adapt along with us. I also did not give her a lot of direction to go on but she was such a professional and knew exactly what to do. Our engagement shots and the wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! I get so many compliments. Plus she was a blast to work with- made it all very easy. Alex, our second photographer was just as great and they worked so wonderfully separate and as a team. 5 out of 5 for sure and recommend to others!!

Sent on 06/18/2020

Madi S. · Married on 01/05/2021

Kristin M was great!

Kristin M. is our photographer for our May 2021 wedding and we just had our engagement session with her and what a joy it was to work with her! She knew exactly how to tell us to pose and move for the perfect shot and made us feel so comfortable. We can’t wait to work with her again on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina T. · Married on 11/11/2020

Fantastic photographer, great company

I hired Bellagala through a bundle package at my venue and they quickly emailed me directly to help me pick one of their local photographers. I chose to work with Heather N. She is a fantastic lady, super sweet, super easy to chat with, and super all around. Heather photographed our engagement photos a couple months before the wedding and she was fantastic to work with then. She helped direct us on good sites/poses for our photos, and she also gave us free reign to pose as we felt comfortable. She captured some amazing photos of us. When we needed a photo rushed for our wedding invitations, Bellagala was super understanding and authorized Heather to edit a photo for us and send it to us while we waited for Bellagala to finish editing the rest of the set. Heather was also our photographer for the wedding. I haven't seen the wedding photos yet, but I'm sure they are going to be great. Heather was super adaptable. Even though we emailed back and forth prior to the wedding to make sure we had a good schedule and arranged for all the key photos, Heather was great at adapting to me running late (spent too long on hair & makeup) and she made sure to get all the photos of set up and detail shots prior to me getting there. She kept us on track with time after the ceremony to make sure we got the family photos done, and she just was great. I would absolutely love to work with Heather again sometime.

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel H. · Married on 11/09/2020

Thanks Emmerlee!

There were so many challenges navigating through a COVID wedding, and I am so grateful our photographer, Emmerlee S., wasn't one of them! I was drawn to Emmerlee's artistic expression -- I appreciate the way she captured our day so authentically but with some flair and a little drama. I have an abundance of photos I love and so many "stunners" I can't wait to share.

Emmerlee was also a pleasure to work with -- she has great ideas, took direction well (I had a few bossy bridesmaids:), and is an overall pleasure to work with.

Thanks Emmerlee!

Sent on 01/22/2021
  • The

The M. · Married on 11/06/2020

Thank you, John K. and Bellagala!

Bellagala was so wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and were incredibly helpful when we had to postpone due to Covid. John K. in Austin was awesome and captured so many fun shots throughout the night. He made me feel like a movie star! We can’t wait to see all of the photos!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Jackie · Married on 10/19/2020

Perfect professional and fun

Andrew was very open minded and flexible. He was wonderful to have at our wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/10/2020

Very accommodating and professional!

We used Bellagala for photography, DJ, and florist. They were all amazing and they gave a perks for bundling, including a free second photographer! When COVID happened, Bellagala was very flexible with rescheduling and even when our photographer was not able to do the wedding anymore (twice) they upgraded us and our studio level photographer Jessica was absolutely amazing! The whole team was very respectful and prompt and I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Angela

Angela R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Andrew Parfenov

Andrew Parfenov was absolutely amazing for our big day!! He went above and beyond to make our day so special. Working with him the past 2 years has been so easy. He made me feel so comfortable and kept everything on schedule for us. We highly highly recommend Andrew for any photography needs!! We are so glad we chose him!! ❤️❤️

Sent on 10/12/2020

Bradley L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Our Wedding

What an exceptional evening. Heather Neal was exactly what we were looking for. She was onsite and ready to capture this event from beginning to end, we were able to exchange some of our ideas and vision with her before the big event which was great. As we know things don't always go according to plan, Heathers ability to adapt to the enviornment was a huge bonus. As the night went on we knew that Heather was there to capture every moment. The whole team at Bellagala made our special day go on with ease. Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Alyssa S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Bellagala and Laura photography

Working with Laura was the best and easiest part of our wedding! I cannot put into words how great she was and what amazing work she did. Her energy is contagious and she has such an eye for great photos. She captured true and raw emotion between my husband and I and I will be forever thankful for that. I highly recommend working with Laura and Bellagala!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Amanda B. · Married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Andrew was so great to work with as our photographer. His attention to detail is unreal! He was so patient with our group and made sure he captured exactly what he had in mind. We highly recommend Andrew to photograph your special day.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Abby B. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wonderful Experience

My photographer Angela Tabako was absolutely amazing! She dispelled all of my concerns and I was way less stressed because I knew she would keep us on track. As well as take amazing pictures for our wedding! My husband and I have never been photographed before, and Angela made it so easy and it felt natural. When we first met Angela, she made sure to go over every detail and we immediately loved her personality. Communication was easy and she was always early to everything. Not to mention she is very professional. I had no concerns with her ability to take spectacular photos while also being fun, mindful and passionate. I am so happy that I chose her as our photographer. I would recommend her and Bellagala for your event, especially Angela! 🙂

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe W. · Married on 09/19/2020

Photography - Maryam A with Bellagala

Maryam A. from Bellagala photographed our wedding and captured it beautifully. She captured all the love and happiness of our wedding day, which meant so much more during covid. When sharing photos with family and friends who were unable to attend e of my aunts texted a screen shot and said “I can hear your laugh when I look at the photo”. It truly was the best day and Maryam was able to somehow capture that within our photos. I will look back at these images and be able to remember how I felt on my wedding day for the rest of my life and for that I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 12/05/2020

Heather C. · Married on 08/29/2020

Megan did an amazing job

Megan was great we love our pictures

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie C. · Married on 08/01/2020

Everything we could have wanted.

We had a destination wedding and did not any local photographers and ran into Bellagala. They were within budget and accommodated our short time frame. With the package we chose we didn’t get to choose a specific photographer, but we were matched with the best, Catherine Smeader. She was professional, quickly responded to questions, very friendly, and directive when she needed to be. Not only did she make us feel comfortable, but we and our guests felt as if she was part of the wedding party.

Aside from that, she is an incredible photographer. Every single picture we received was perfect. She truly has talent.

I would highly recommend Catherine Smeader and Bellagala!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Annie B. · Married on 06/12/2020

Meagan W - great photographer, easy to work with!

Meagan W. was a great photographer, and we would highly recommend her to anyone! From the start, Meagan was an excellent communicator. She answered all of our questions and responded very quickly to all correspondence. On the day of our wedding, Meagan did an wonderful job of making everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. Meagan was organized and knew which photos needed to be taken, but was also very flexible with our schedule on the wedding day. We received our photo link in a timely manner and the photos we received were amazing! Meagan has a way of not only taking beautiful photos, but of capturing the beautiful moments!! We loved having Meagan as our photographer and as a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/03/2020