Bellagala Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Amy
    Amy H. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Photographer Melissa

Melissa was amazing for our wedding photographer. She did a great job handling our crazy wedding party and keeping everyone on schedule with pictures. She really made it feel effortless for us and made it all feel natural the whole day. I highly recommend her for your special day!
  • Stacy
    Stacy A. Married on 07/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jessica Ramaker - Artistic Eye!

We hired Jessica Ramaker to be our wedding photographer for our upcoming wedding in June of 2021. She did our engagement pictures for us and when we got those back we knew we made the right choice for our wedding photographer! When we met Jess, she immediately made us feel comfortable and that was key for her being able to get some really great shots for us! She also has a very artistic eye, which I very much appreciate as I enjoy taking lots of photographs myself! We are very much looking forward to seeing our future wedding photos as we know they will be amazing!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Jacki S. Married on 06/26/2022

had a great experience

you won't be disappointed when you are choosing Bellagala
    Lovie B. Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing Photographers & Videographer

Lovie B: Wedding Planner...We had an amazing experience with Bellagala especially our Photographer Bruce Spears! From start to finish he was amazing! He made sure the bride was comfortable, and he was very attentive. If possible he'd get 10🌟 for his professionalism, his patience, and his amazing attention to detail! Bruce is the best! We also had a second photographer named Pat. He worked well with Bruce and the entire family loved him as well. He deserves gold stars as well. We also booked a Videographer named Sean Day and he was also amazing! I can't say enough about Bellagala, there vendors, and not to mention there customer service! Our experience was perfect! Thanks for helping to make my sister's Wedding Day Special! 💕
    Sarah W. Married on 06/25/2022

Professional, kind, and patient

Working it Bruce Spears Was an amazing experience. Not only was he professional he was kind and patient. He took the time to make sure all of my photos were perfect, he communicated well with every pose, every group photo and even making my husband and I feel comfortable and getting us out of our comfort zone. He is truly amazing and is the best photographer I have ever worked with.
    Laura R. Married on 06/18/2022

Andrew P - a great experience with a fantastic talent

Andrew was fantastic to work with! The whole process from beginning to end was smooth and professional. We had multiple calls prior to the wedding day to talk through our ideas and what we expected, and then day-of he and his assistant Kathy did a great job moving us through different settings and moments with all of our important friends and family members. While I am very comfortable in front of the camera, my partner is not. Andrew was very considerate of both of our comfort levels and boundaries when it came to shooting. Now begins the long wait for the edits to come back, but based on what we've seen of Andrew's previous work, and how we felt on the day, I'm sure they'll be gorgeous. I can't recommend him enough. Thank you so much again!!!
  • Kate
    Kate C. Married on 06/18/2022

Fantastic!

We had such a great time with Emmerlee! She has a lot of experience working and can just naturally see how to get a beautiful shot. She was very attentive to our requests and priorities and was very flexible when things weren’t going 100% perfectly. I am so thankful that we chose her and the Bellagala team!
    Sarah V. Married on 06/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I was very happy working with Bellagala and glad I got to work with Jessica S.

I hired Jessica S. through Bellagala for my wedding in June 2022. We had a great time working with Jessica and I just got my pictures back from the Bellagala team. They are wonderful and I am very happy I chose to work with them. I thought the price was very reasonable for a bride who wants the professional look and is working within a budget. If I could go back I would still work with Jessica and this team.
  • Kalie
    Kalie M. Married on 06/12/2022

Highly recommend!

Andrew and Kathy from Bellagala did an excellent job at our wedding! Andrew helped us put together a timeline while we were planning. Day-of photos went very smoothly- we got a lot of great shots in different areas of the venue with all our family and friends.
  • Brie
    Brie M. Married on 06/11/2022

Phoenomenal

Aubrey and Alicia at Bellagala were great to work with, they did a wonderful job of capturing both the important moments and the "little" moments throughout the day. They truly went above and beyond to make sure things went smoothly and we're so impressed with the results! Very grateful to Aubrey and would 10/10 recommend her to others
    Sarah B. Married on 06/11/2022

Jessica S. was amazing!

We had the pleasure of working with Jessica S. as our photographer and she was amazing the entire process! She accommodated us for meet-ups and planning, she worked hard the entire day of our wedding, even bringing props in! Jessica was RUNNING the whole time, I don’t think she stopped for a break (I hope she ate dinner!). And no surprise, she was super accommodating afterwards to meet up and go over photos. You will not regret having Jessica as your photographer. The photos are beautiful and I’ve had comments already on how creative her shots were. I can’t say enough great things about Jessica!
    Amanda Married on 06/10/2022

Wonderful!

We worked with Andrew at our wedding last week and he was such a professional. He's also kind, thoughtful, and flexible. He listened to what we had to say and made us feel comfortable. I would highly recommend him!
  • Marie
    Marie F. Married on 06/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bellagala - Aubrey T. is oustanding!

My husband and I hired Aubrey T. through Bellagala for our wedding. She was absolutely fantastic! She was kind, helpful during our preparatory Zoom meetings, and highly professional. Mostly importantly, her photography is outstanding! We have multiple professional artists in our family and all complimented Aubrey's work. She is particularly skilled at candid photos, which my husband and I greatly appreciated. We cannot say enough positive things about Aubrey! She comes with our highest recommendation!
    Hannah M. Married on 05/21/2022

10/10, Would Recommend!

We are so incredibly happy that Laura B. from Bellagala was our wedding photographer! From the first phone call to the day of the wedding, she was responsive, helpful, and also just extremely kind and delightful. In our engagement photo shoot and on the wedding day, Laura was able to make two very photo-shy brides feel comfortable in front of the camera. She struck a perfect balance of being unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception while still making sure to capture all of the shots we had asked for (and more!). Most importantly, the pictures have been absolutely gorgeous. Of all the expenses associated with our wedding, hiring Laura B. as our photographer was by far the best one - We’d recommend her to anyone! We are also incredibly appreciative of the support given by our coordinator, Gabby M. She communicated with us every step of the way and made a process that could have been overwhelming into something simple and easy to follow.
    Vivian Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing Value

I can't believe how awesome it was to work with Bellagala. My photographer Shelly was super thorough and wanted to make sure she understood our vision and even helped us figure out some of the details that I wasn't clear on. Bellagala was very clear on everything and the price was totally reasonable. I feel very fortunate to have worked with them!
  • Karrah
    Karrah O. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing wedding with top notch photographer

We had such a great experience with Bellagala. They provided us with our vendors, who were great. Our photographer, Jessica Ramaker, went above and beyond and the photos were incredible. We hired her to go around the city with us after the ceremony and we couldn't be more thrilled. She really made our unique little wedding so elegant and beautiful.
    Sarah P. Married on 03/27/2022

Perfect experience

Andrew made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. His visions were amazing, and we can’t wait to see the finished photos.
  • Owen
    Owen S. Married on 02/20/2022

Andrew Parfenov Review

Andrew and his counterpart were simply wonderful. They made us all laugh, captured important moments and most importantly, helped to keep us comfortable. We both felt like we could trust Andrew and it was great to have someone that has experience @ the VDM. Would certainly recommend Andrew!

Thanks again, Andrew!
  • Emma
    Emma S. Married on 01/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Andrew Parfenov Was Amazing!

We absolutely loved working with Andrew for our wedding. He was everything you'd want in a wedding photographer - detail oriented, professional, artistic, and a great hype man!! He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and was great at getting the entire wedding party excited during group shots. He even went out of his way to crank out a few absolutely gorgeous sneak peeks for us the day after the wedding :) Look no further!!
    Giuliana L. Married on 01/02/2022

Great service

My wife and I used Bellagala for our Photographer, Florist, and DJ and they were amazing! Easy to work with and convenient to book multiple vendors through one place. They have lots of options and talk to you about what your priorities are before sending recommendations.

Photographer: Jessica R. was our photographer and she was perfect for us! She made taking a million pictures fun, listened to what we wanted, and made us feel comfortable. All the pictures turned out perfect, we wouldn't have changed a thing.

Florist: Leah S. was our florist and she was so easy to communicate with. She reached out right away to meet with us and go over what we needed, made great suggestions, and we sent my brother to pick everything up the day of the wedding and it was so easy to coordinate with her. Everything was gorgeous and matched what we wanted perfectly.

DJ: Amber O. was our DJ and she was so much fun. She got our guests dancing and everyone had a blast. She helped the ceremony and speeches run smoothly and she was also very easy to communicate and coordinate with.
  • Ashley
    Ashley E. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! Couldn't have asked for more.

We had the blessing of having Andrew Parfenov as our photographer! Our night did not go as planned as I fell very ill later in the evening. Andrew was honestly the first to notice I was starting to feel ill because as we were taking photos he suggested a break and soon after I sat down I became very ill. As you can imagine I was pretty heartbroken as our ceremony was about to begin and we still needed family photos. Andrew really helped me through it all! He made sure everything was set and ready before I came out for the ceremony and family photos. He was very attentive to my needs and took frequent brakes. Unfortunately I was unable to join family and friends for the dinner.. and first dance.. but thankfully Andrew still captured the night for us. I was recovering in a small room, looking worse for wear in sweats and a flannel with a cold towel over my head to keep my temperature down, yet Andrew was still able to capture our wedding party speeches (which we did in a very small room so I could be present) and all the emotions we went through that night. He took each challenge with a smile and made us feel so confident and thankful. With Andrew and the help of the bellagala staff our night was so amazing.. even through all the challenges. So very thankful to Andrew, his amazing skills, and his incredible ability to adapt and make any situation beautiful. On top of it all, our photos were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! So, so thankful to him.
  • IronDan27
    Irondan27 Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing Photographer

We got Andrew last minute after our initial photographer had a family emergency -- he came in ready to rock on such a short notice and did an amazing job! He was fun and all the pictures turned out great. If I had to do it again I would definitely go the Echelon level and I highly recommend Andrew!
  • Samica
    Samica Married on 12/03/2021

One word- Amazing!

If your looking for a great & affordable photographer Bellagala is the place. My photographer Ray S. was so professional, arrived on time, had such great energy & his photography skills are beyond amazing! We spoke at least 3 times before the wedding to discuss all the details. He gave great directions on posing & captured how much fun everyone had. My photos really exceeded my expectations!
    Joel F. Married on 11/13/2021

Groom In Wedding

I have seen a decent variety of photographers and can honestly say that she is the best I’ve dealt with. Bossy( in a good way), funny, and knows how to keep things moving while getting great photos.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message