Warpaint International Beauty Agency

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Multi Award-Winning Hair & Makeup Artistry Agency

Hair & Makeup Artists on location. No need to travel; we bring the salon to you! WarPaint International specializes in gorgeous, timeless bridal Makeup & Hair Artistry for you and your party. Our team is highly skilled and versatile in various ethnic and era-inspired wedding day looks, with a specific focus on enhancing your natural beauty for a confident and flawless look on your wedding day.

WarPaint International is the Ultimate Symbol of Luxury and Excellence in Hair & Makeup Artistry.

"Prepare For Battle" with WarPaint International.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$137.50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$137.50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$137.50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Kayla
    Kayla H. Married on 12/07/2021

Highly recommend their expert team!

I could not be happier with my experience with WPI! My bridal party and I were lucky enough to work with Keely (hair and makeup artists) and Kathleen (hair stylist) on my wedding day. They made sure we were always on time and were open to looking at our inspiration photos while suggesting what they thought was best. I felt so confident on my wedding day because my trial with Keely went perfectly. We were a little nervous about how COVID restrictions would affect our hair and makeup process, but we felt completely safe with WPI and it all worked out great. I would absolutely recommend WPI and their team because of our experience with them!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 10/30/2021

Best Wedding hair and makeup!

WarPaint International went ABOVE and BEYOND for my wedding day! First off, they were so easy to work with and very professional. The owner, Jessica Mae, is so kind and organized and the minute I chose WarPaint for my wedding hair and makeup I knew I made the best decision for my big day! Laura and Heidi created my dream bridal look! Starting with the trial, they listened to me and created the perfect look that I dreamt of for this day! Not only did they create my dream look, they also did an amazing job with my large bridal party! They got everyone done on time and everyone looked FLAWLESS! Behind the scenes, this company never made me stressed and responded to all my emails right away. They deserve an A + in my book for coordination, professionalism, and overall communication! I would recommend WarPaint International to ANY Bride!!

Warpaint International Beauty Agency's reply:

Thank you, Megan! It was such a pleasure to help you "Prepare For Battle" on your big day! We're proud of our process and we're so happy that you had a perfect day. Congratulations again!
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding make up and hair

War paint was so wonderful to work with, beautiful work. So professional, the easiest vendor to work with aside from my photographer. Theresa was my artist and she felt like a friend was there with me while remaining professional. Thank you war paint for everything

Warpaint International Beauty Agency's reply:

Thank you, Rachel. We are so blessed to have worked with you on your big day! Congratulations again!

Sam & Jessica Mae

Team

Jessica Mae Koza
Jessica Mae Koza
Founder | Creative Director | Makeup Artist

Award-winning Makeup Artist, Speaker, and Educator.

Makeup & beauty have been a lifelong passion for Jessica Mae. She has been working as a professional makeup artist for 11+ years, getting her start as a counter manager for Benefit cosmetics. Jessica quickly fell in love with the industry and her thirst for knowledge and growth in her career took precedence over all else.

In 2010 she shifted her focus away from the retail side of the industry and set out on a mission to create a unique agency of talent. Once "Makeup by Jessica Mae", operating in the consumer markets, Jessica launched WarPaint International as an on-demand mobile agency. WarPaint represents high-profile artisans specializing in wedding day beauty, editorial hair and makeup, hair design, trend development, special FX, and day experiences.

Sammy J Koza
Sammy J Koza
Co-Founder | CMO

Co-Founder | CEO & CMO.

Sammy and Jessica Mae Koza founded and operate WPI as a family-owned husband and wife company. They have built a process for employing Artisans at the top of their craft through interviews, technical testing, and criminal background checks.

WPI works with bridal parties, consumers, corporate and commercial clients, modeling agencies, celebrities, professional musicians, and more.

WarPaint International is The Ulitmate Symbol of Luxury and Excellence in Hair & Makeup Artistry.

Mariah Jere
Mariah Jere
Operations Manager | Hair & Makeup Artisan

Mariah interviews and onboard the team of Artisans and WarPaint International. She is also a highly skilled hair & makeup artist as well as our Yoga instructor.

View her bio: https://www.warpaintinternational.com/mariah

Amore Lux Studios Amore Lux Studios Wedding Photographers

Every single time we have worked with Warpaint International Makeup/Hair Artists our clients have looked absolutely gorgeous, radiant and flawless! Their professionalism, warmth, artistry and personalities are the absolute best in town, and we have recommended Warpaint over and over again because of this. We have also worked with them on stylized photo-shoots, weddings, and luxury events. Each time, our expectations were not just met, but exceeded by this amazing company! We highly recommend Warpaint International for your next big event, or if you just truly want to be pampered in style, for a night out with your beloved.Top Notch all the way!

Amy's Cupcake Shoppe Amy's Cupcake Shoppe Wedding Cakes

Working with Jessica Mae has been incredible. I'm not usually a make up person and I decided to surprise my husband with a fun evening out. She did an amazing application on my makeup that really matched my personality. My hair looked flawless and it was definitely an evening to remember. Thank you Jessica Mae for your amazing attention to detail and always warm heart matched with fierce ambition. You inspire me!

Jessica Wonders Events Jessica Wonders Events Wedding Planners

Working with Warpaint International Beauty Agency is always a pleasure for our Jessica Wonders Events Brides as well as for us. They do fantastic work and always keep our brides happy!

Onsite Minneapolis, MN, 55403
Location of (Warpaint International Beauty Agency)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding