Onsite, Minneapolis, MN 55403 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About Warpaint International Beauty Agency

Multi Award-Winning Hair & Makeup Artistry Agency

Hair & Makeup Artists on location. No need to travel; we bring the salon to you! WarPaint International specializes in gorgeous, timeless bridal Makeup & Hair Artistry for you and your party. Our team is highly skilled and versatile in various ethnic and era-inspired wedding day looks, with a specific focus on enhancing your natural beauty for a confident and flawless look on your wedding day.

WarPaint International is the Ultimate Symbol of Luxury and Excellence in Hair & Makeup Artistry.

"Prepare For Battle" with WarPaint International.

Follow Warpaint International Beauty Agency on

Hair by Artisan Wendy
Hair by Artisan Wendy
img4813
Warpaint International Beauty Agency
Modern Celtic Weddings. Hair and Makeup Artistry by WarPaint International Beauty Agency
Bridal styled shoot for Metro Women's Quarterly Magazine.
Bridal styled shoot for Metro Women's Quarterly Magazine.
image5 51 670360 160684683123642

Photos 42 Photos
Videos 7 Videos

45 Reviews for Warpaint International Beauty Agency

• Kayla

Kayla Hollatz Mitchell · Getting married on 12/07/2021

Highly recommend their expert team!

I could not be happier with my experience with WPI! My bridal party and I were lucky enough to work with Keely (hair and makeup artists) and Kathleen (hair stylist) on my wedding day. They made sure we were always on time and were open to looking at our inspiration photos while suggesting what they thought was best. I felt so confident on my wedding day because my trial with Keely went perfectly. We were a little nervous about how COVID restrictions would affect our hair and makeup process, but we felt completely safe with WPI and it all worked out great. I would absolutely recommend WPI and their team because of our experience with them!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Allison Herbst · Married on 12/31/2020

The Perfect Decision

Due to Covid-19, I ended up postponing my large wedding and just having a ceremony with my immediate family. At first, I considered not getting my makeup done but I'm so happy I changed my mind. Katie did a terrific job and I truly loved my makeup! I felt like myself but also like a beautiful done up bride that I've always envisioned looking and feeling like on my special day. It also felt so great to be pampered and I feel like my pictures turned out better with professional makeup. I really appreciated the communication from the WarPaint team. Overall a wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/14/2021
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/15/2020

Phenomenal

WPI is literally incredible. Kelly and Keely gave me exactly what I wanted and the whole team took such amazing care of me from start to finish. You need to hire them!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Warpaint International Beauty Agency's reply:

Megan, we so enjoyed being such a special part of your big day! Congratulations again and thank you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Warpaint International Beauty Agency FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 275
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 137.50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 137.50
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 275
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 137.50
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

2 Real Weddings

Team of Warpaint International Beauty Agency

Jessica Mae Koza

Jessica Mae Koza

Founder | Creative Director | Makeup Artist

Award-winning Makeup Artist, Speaker, and Educator.

Makeup & beauty have been a lifelong passion for Jessica Mae. She has been working as a professional makeup artist for 11+ years, getting her start as a counter manager for Benefit cosmetics. Jessica quickly fell in love with the industry and her thirst for knowledge and growth in her career took precedence over all else.

In 2010 she shifted her focus away from the retail side of the industry and set out on a mission to create a unique agency of talent. Once "Makeup by Jessica Mae", operating in the consumer markets, Jessica launched WarPaint International as an on-demand mobile agency. WarPaint represents high-profile artisans specializing in wedding day beauty, editorial hair and makeup, hair design, trend development, special FX, and day experiences.

Sammy J Koza

Sammy J Koza

Co-Founder | CMO

Co-Founder | CEO & CMO.

Sammy and Jessica Mae Koza founded and operate WPI as a family-owned husband and wife company. They have built a process for employing Artisans at the top of their craft through interviews, technical testing, and criminal background checks.

WPI works with bridal parties, consumers, corporate and commercial clients, modeling agencies, celebrities, professional musicians, and more.

WarPaint International is The Ulitmate Symbol of Luxury and Excellence in Hair & Makeup Artistry.

Mariah Jere

Mariah Jere

Operations Manager | Hair & Makeup Artisan

Mariah interviews and onboard the team of Artisans and WarPaint International. She is also a highly skilled hair & makeup artist as well as our Yoga instructor.

View her bio: https://www.warpaintinternational.com/mariah

• Amore Lux Studios Wedding Photographers

Every single time we have worked with Warpaint International Makeup/Hair Artists our clients have looked absolutely gorgeous, radiant and flawless! Their professionalism, warmth, artistry and personalities are the absolute best in town, and we have recommended Warpaint over and over again because of this. We have also worked with them on stylized photo-shoots, weddings, and luxury events. Each time, our expectations were not just met, but exceeded by this amazing company! We highly recommend Warpaint International for your next big event, or if you just truly want to be pampered in style, for a night out with your beloved.Top Notch all the way!

• Amy's Cupcake Shoppe Wedding Cakes

Working with Jessica Mae has been incredible. I'm not usually a make up person and I decided to surprise my husband with a fun evening out. She did an amazing application on my makeup that really matched my personality. My hair looked flawless and it was definitely an evening to remember. Thank you Jessica Mae for your amazing attention to detail and always warm heart matched with fierce ambition. You inspire me!

• Jessica Wonders Events Wedding Planners

Working with Warpaint International Beauty Agency is always a pleasure for our Jessica Wonders Events Brides as well as for us. They do fantastic work and always keep our brides happy!

• Onsite Minneapolis, MN, 55403 See on map
    Location of (Warpaint International Beauty Agency)