Medina Entertainment Center

$5k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

$5k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Medina Entertainment Center is a family-owned and operated entertainment and event venue Medina, Minnesota. They have been hosting events of all kinds as well as wedding ceremonies & receptions for over 65 years. The experienced staff want to ensure that each client’s wedding day is everything that they’ve dreamed of. For your wedding, this team will attend to the details so that you can focus on your partner and important day! They are located just outside of Plymouth, and 4.5 miles west of 494 on Highway 55.

Facilities and Capacity

Wedding ceremonies and receptions held at Medina Entertainment Center can be hosted in any of their three separate event spaces. The Images room is an intimate space complete with a bar and wheelchair-accessible ramp for smaller gatherings of between 20 and 150 guests. This space is also ideal for ceremonies of up to 180 guests as it has a large stage and is sound-proofed. The Event Rooms give eminently customizable spaces that can be combined for a spacious ballroom experience for up to 250 seated guests. Finally, the Grand Ballroom offers a magnificent space with a large maple dance floor, elevated stage, lobby, sizeable main bar, and two sets of restrooms. Spectacular events can be held in the Grand Ballroom, ranging from 200 to over 600 guests. The dance floor alone can seat up to 360 guests at round tables and up 446 guests at banquet tables.

In addition to your ceremony and reception, this flexible venue can host a variety of other wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and elopements. Your reception will include customary set up with full place settings, table linens and tasteful table skirting. You will receive day-of coordination services from the experienced wedding coordinators as well as banquet servers and bartenders. Audio-visual features are readily available for all event spaces in order to create and personalize the atmosphere you desire. On-site bowling lanes present a fun and accessible activity for you and your guests. Copious on-site, free parking and the nearby Medina Inn offer convenience for your guests. The peak season for this venue extends from May through October, with Plymouth Creek Center being an additional option for a dining venue.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$200

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$100

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$100

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$100

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Drapery
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Andromeda
    Andromeda B. Married on 06/14/2022

Beautiful and stress free

I am an awful planner, but Missy and the staff at Medina entertainment center took all the stress off my shoulders! They took such good care of everyone, and did an incredible job at putting us all at ease. Everyone on board was so sweet, the wait staff at the bar gave us so many kind words. Thank you again for making our day so special and stress free!

Medina Entertainment Center's reply:

Planning may not be your thing but the details sure are! From the succulent gifts for the guests and the crocheted leaves on the chairs, it was so whimsical and light in the space. Thank you for having us be the spot where you said, "I do!"
    Kristina M. Married on 09/11/2021

the perfect venue

Medina Ballroom was the perfect fit! Missy, our wedding planner had so many great ideas for our day and really made it custom to US and who we are as a couple. She was always there to answer any questions, smooth out the details and ease anxiety. The food was incredible. They really go above and beyond. Special touches on the presentation, it all was just perfect.
    Matthew M. Married on 09/11/2021

Team

Missy Miller
Missy Miller
Director of Catering & Events

I have worked in just about every department when it comes to wedding hospitality. This gives me a great background for event planning and the understanding of what is necessary to make an event flawless and fabulous! I really try to offer everyone, no matter what your budget is the SAME experience and create an easy planning process. I personally appreciate quick responses from vendors so I personally strive for this with my couples.

It is so awesome to see all the Wedding details come together and I LOVE seeing the finished product. I am always available if you need some advice or direction. It is a must for me to be onsite the day of my Weddings to work out any last minute details.

In my off time, I try and get outside as much as possible with my husband Troy, daughter, Canyon and son, Cedar. My family means everything to me and that gives me extra motivation to create a personal experience for my couples on their big day. When I really want to relax, I enjoy a good night of lounging watching documentaries, a cozy bonfire, reading and going down the rabbit hole of TikTok’s (I have to set timers!!!).

Little Mac Design Little Mac Design Wedding Photographers

My name is Nicole from Little Mac Design and I am a professional wedding photographer that shot at this venue a few weeks ago. I met with Missy(Director of Catering and Events at Medina Event Center) and she was amazing! She was very flexible,organized,payed attention to what the bride & groom wanted and always made sure all of their needs were taken care of. We worked well together as a team.I loved shooting at this venue and I look forward to working with Missy and this venue again for my next wedding I will be shooting there in February of 2019! ~ Nicole Engstrom( Professional Wedding Photographer) of Little Mac Design

Mystic Nights Mobile DJ Mystic Nights Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

This has to be my favorite Venues in the Mpls/st. Paul area. They know how to work with there clients to create the perfect night. The food is amazing and their customer service is the best you can ask for. Medina Entertainment Center is a must look at venue for you next event.

Bellagala Photography Bellagala Photography Wedding Photographers

Medina Entertainment Center was wonderful to work with. The staffs there were great and so helpful! The service was excellent, and we appreciated every single detail that they did to make the night perfect for everyone! We got to see and took part of something amazing, and we'd recommend this venue to our clients!

Instant Request DJ Entertainment
The Traveling Photo Booth
4.9 out of 5 rating , 121 Reviews
· Photo Booths

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
500 Highway 55 Hamel, MN, 55340
Location of (Medina Entertainment Center)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding

Wedding Venues