Bellagala DJs

Saint Paul, MN View map Visit website

$995 Most Popular Price

Every wedding has a story, and we guarantee to capture your unique story while staying within (or below) your budget! We strive to create an environment that saves our couples time and money without sacrificing quality or choice. Our local Twin Cities team will work with you one-on-one to make sure your vision for your wedding comes true. You deserve a wedding dance that your guests will be raving about for months! Bellagala's professional DJs specialize in delivering that perfect first dance and keeping your guests out of their chairs all night long. Voted The Knot Best of Weddings and The Knot Hall of Fame several years running! See why 7,500+ Minnesota couples have chosen Bellagala Disc Jockey for their big day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disc Jockey Packages Offered

Select from three levels to find the best DJ that best fits your budget, style and personality!

Associate DJ Package | $

• Backup Equipment & On-Call DJ
  • Wireless Microphone Provided
  • Liability Insurance

Studio DJ Package | $$

• Everything listed above plus...
  • Personally Hand-Select Your DJ
  • Unlimited Access & Communication
  • Develop Personal Relationship with DJ
  • Create Custom Reception Plan with DJ

Echelon DJ Package | $$$

• Everything listed above plus...
  • Most Highly Reviewed DJs on Staff
  • Master of Ceremonies for 500+ Events
  • 8 High Density Uplights in Color of Choice

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$595

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$195

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

4.7

John B. Getting married on 07/10/2022

An excellent DJ

Our Dj, Matt Nielsen, was wonderful to work with. He kept things lively but was always willing to roll with whatever changes we wanted to make and was very responsive to our emails and incredibly helpful in crafting our wedding playlist. We were looking for a lot of variety and he was able to provide it in a way that helped set the tone of the evening and also helped guide people throughout the night. Truly a wonderful experience.
  • Sara
    Sara W. Married on 06/11/2022

Everything I Wanted!

Daniel was the perfect DJ for us! Bellagala was easy to work with and matched us up with the best DJ. Daniel was exactly what I wanted - chill, experienced, listened to what we wanted, and matched our vibe. He worked with us to plan our reception timeline and made sure it went off without a hitch. He also worked with energy of the guests, and even with our smaller group there was never an empty dance floor. My new husband and I were dancing the whole time too! Thank you Daniel for making our wedding reception run so smoothly!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 04/30/2022

Dance floor packed!

I love to dance and my biggest fear was that I'd be the only one on the dance floor at my wedding, but I got so many compliments on the music and the floor was full all night.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

23 photos · 04/29/2017

Deals

Bellagala DJs 1
Offer
Bundle and Save on any Bellagala Service. Click to view packages: https://www.bellagala.com/minnesota-specials/

Pricing

Team

Kailee Soderlund
Kailee Soderlund
Sales Consultant

Hi, I'm Kailee! I'm so glad you're here and truly honored you're considering Bellagala to take part in one of the biggest and best days of your life so far!

You can think of Bellagala like a booking agent - you share your date and needs with us, and we'll help pair you with amazing creatives that'll be there to serve YOU on your wedding day! You won't have to inquire with multiple vendors - we have access to incredible talent and can quickly and easily present you with available options. I started at Bellagala as our Talent Manager and love playing matchmaker!

I also used to be a financial advisor, so I'm a planner at heart and have a passion for helping you stretch your wedding budget to the max. I promise to make this part of your wedding planning journey the most simple, convenient part of your experience thus far!

Kailee

Tara Saunders
Tara Saunders
Sales Consultant

Tara Saunders joined Bellagala in September 2020 as a Sales Consultant. She has been working in the events + wedding industry for over 7 years. In her spare time during wedding season, she is also a day-of-coordinator! She loves helping couples through the wedding planning process to make sure all their dreams come true! :)

Andrea Albers
Andrea Albers
Sales Consultant

As a Bellagala Sales Consultant, I have been able to pass along one of my basic needs to you, elevate STRESS! Wedding planning can be a full time job at times and I am here to provide you with peace of mind. There is no need to juggle multiple vendors to complete your wedding needs. I will match your style and customize each package to your unique wedding day.

I truly care about your celebration and want to help you start minimizing that check list! Cheers to making planning as easy as it should be!

Mendakota Country Club Mendakota Country Club Country Club Weddings

We always love working with Bellagala DJ's. They do an awesome job of reading the crowd, they are very professional, and the clients are always happy!

Merro Design Merro Design Wedding Invitations

Bellagala DJs make it so easy to plan a wedding with the kind of music you want. At the same time left to their own devices, they are great at deciding what will keep the dance floor packed and the party going. My close friend had a Bellagala DJ and that wedding was one of the best I have attended. The party didn't end until 1am and it was the most packed I have seen the dance floor at the very last song. I highly recommend them.

Majestic Oaks Golf Club Majestic Oaks Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Just like their other services; top notch professionals that we can always count on! Jacki Whitman Sales Director Majestic Oaks Golf Club

255 East 6th Street Sixth Floor, Sixth Floor Saint Paul, MN, 55101
Location of (Bellagala DJs)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding