Little Mac Design

Lakeville, MN View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Local to Lakeville, Minnesota, Little Mac Design specializes in wedding and engagement photography for couples. With an arts degree and a passion for all things artistic, owner and professional photographer Nicole Engstrom offers over six years of industry experience. She is passionate about giving every client high-quality collections and a wholly professional wedding experience.

Little Mac Design can provide both custom photography and graphic design services for weddings. Flexible to your needs, Nicole is happy to help and customize her packages to meet the requirements of almost any budget. Payment plans can be provided upon request. All packages include fully edited high-resolution digital images elivere via online gallery. Wedding photos are always delivered within six weeks of your wedding, while engagement photos are provided within one week. A second shooter, additional hours, an engagement photo shoot, albums, canvas, and prints can be added to your package if desired.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Shelby
    Shelby H. Married on 02/09/2022

Excellent quality and very responsive!

Nicole is an incredible photographer! I knew I wanted her to be our photographer when a family friend of mine posted her wedding day photos done by Little Mac Design. Her pictures weren't like anything I'd ever seen before! The colors were amazing!! I immediately reached out to Nicole, and she was so easy to work with throughout everything (even covid). My husband and I were able to develop a relationship with her during our engagement photo session, making our wedding day practically effortless. She knew exactly what we wanted, and she definitely delivered! I can't recommend Little Mac Design enough!!
    Jenna Married on 10/02/2021

AMAZING wouldn't want anyone else

Nicole is so damn amazing! She made my day perfect the pictures are fantastic and she's very easy to get along with. I will for sure be using her in the future for other things ❤❤
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany V. Married on 08/27/2021

Amazing! Creative!

Amazing work! I am not one who personally likes getting my picture taken but she just made me feel so comfortable and I just appreciate that so much! She used a drone, and fog which I have never done before! She honestly is so creative! My fiancé and I can’t wait to have her for our wedding next year!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Little Mac Design 1
Exclusive

Medina Entertainment Center Medina Entertainment Center Banquet Halls

I added Nicole to my preferred vendors list after the first wedding we met at. She has such a good positive energy and is so sweet and ready for anything! She was very good and making sure all those important shots were taken care of for the couple so that I, the onsite building coordinator, did not have to do anything. So nice when you are busy trying to get everything else done!!!! Her style of photography is also so awesome and original.

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working alongside the owner of Little Mac Design for a reception with an off-site ceremony last year. It's QUITE clear that Nicole is passionate about what she does. She was personable, professional and did an AWESOME job for the clients that we were serving together. I HIGHLY recommend her; not just for weddings and engagement shoots, but for headshots and other occasions, too.

22456 Penn Ave Lakeville, MN, 55044
Location of (Little Mac Design)

Little Mac Design frequently asked questions

What photography services does Little Mac Design include in the starting price?

Little Mac Design includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Little Mac Design include in their most popular wedding package?

Little Mac Design includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Little Mac Design offer?

Little Mac Design offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Little Mac Design offer?

Little Mac Design offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Little Mac Design offer for wedding events?

Little Mac Design offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Little Mac Design and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Little Mac Design is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Little Mac Design offer?

Little Mac Design currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding