Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Little Mac Design

"Specializing in specialty wedding portraits and a happy ending"

Welcome to Little Mac Design! Thank you for taking the time to view my work. I do all kinds of portraits,but Weddings and Engagements are my favorites! I love documenting and taking amazing pictures on your special day! I believe a true photographer does a great job if they enjoy their work. I am hoping that you see that my work reflects this. Just ask any of my previous wedding clients if they enjoyed their experience with me and I am sure they will say yes! I have over 48 positive reviews and five out of five start reviews I would love to share with you! Just ask me about them! Having shot over 25 weddings over the past few years and with 11 weddings currently already booked for next year...my experience is vast! I love trying new creative poses with different lighting techniques and I am always investing in the best equipment to help aid in delivering the best portraits. I have multiple galleries I can send you links to view my work as well. Another trait that helps me stand out from other wedding photographers is I love to make albums and see my work in print! It is absolutely amazing seeing your portraits in print,especially on canvases and in albums! View my website at littlemacdesign.com to see more of my work!

I believe in giving my wedding clients the most highest level and most professional experience on their special day and in weeks beyond that day. I always do my best to ensure you have an enjoyable experience. ~Nicole

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Custom Graphics (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

Nicole did an amazing job capturing the love in our wedding! We couldn’t be happier with our pictures!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Nicole is amazing. She captured my dream wedding. She was so professional and extremely fast at getting back to me when I had questions. She also visits the venue beforehand to make sure she has great spots and lighting. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was great to work with for our wedding and we love what we've seen so far for our sneak peeks!!! She has such a creative eye and is willing to work with you to capture what you want!

Profile Picture Philomina, 9/2/17, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had the pleasure of working alongside the owner of Little Mac Design for a reception with an off-site ceremony last year. It's QUITE clear that Nicole is passionate about what she does. She was personable, professional and did an AWESOME job for the clients that we were serving together. I HIGHLY recommend her; not just for weddings and engagement shoots, but for headshots and other occasions, too.

Events