Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Little Mac Design

"Specializing in specialty wedding portraits and a happy ending"

Welcome to Little Mac Design! Thank you for taking the time to view my work. I do all kinds of portraits,but Weddings and Engagements are my favorites! I love documenting and taking amazing pictures on your special day! I believe a true photographer does a great job if they enjoy their work. I am hoping that you see that my work reflects this. Just ask any of my previous wedding clients if they enjoyed their experience with me and I am sure they will say yes! I have over 48 positive reviews and five out of five start reviews I would love to share with you! Just ask me about them! Having shot over 25 weddings over the past few years and with 11 weddings currently already booked for next year...my experience is vast! I love trying new creative poses with different lighting techniques and I am always investing in the best equipment to help aid in delivering the best portraits. I have multiple galleries I can send you links to view my work as well. Another trait that helps me stand out from other wedding photographers is I love to make albums and see my work in print! It is absolutely amazing seeing your portraits in print,especially on canvases and in albums! View my website at littlemacdesign.com to see more of my work!

I believe in giving my wedding clients the most highest level and most professional experience on their special day and in weeks beyond that day. I always do my best to ensure you have an enjoyable experience. ~Nicole

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Custom Graphics (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Nicole is very professional along with friendly and fun. She is extremely talented. The photos are amazing!!! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kathi, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole made the entire process easy and was a joy to work with! The day of the wedding she was unbelievably helpful and our pictures turned out fantastic. Highly highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture KYLE, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We opted not to do an engagement shoot so the first time we met Nicole in person was on our wedding day as we were doing our first look photos. We were a little worried about it being awkward having someone we'd never met take our pictures, but Nicole was so friendly and bubbly and an absolute pleasure to work with. Even before we saw any of the finished pictures we were getting compliments from our wedding party and family on how great she was to work with and how smoothly all the posed pictures went. It was obvious to us and our guests that Nicole truly loves what she does and she loves trying new angles and techniques if you have the time and give her some free reign. She was also surprisingly fast at processing our photos, especially since we were married in June and I know she had a lot of other weddings to work on. Within days after the wedding she had texted us some of the finished photos and in less than 3 weeks she had posted a "sneak peak" album of over 70 pictures on her facebook page. All of our photos turned out absolutely wonderful and we couldn't be happier. We would recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a photographer and we know who we'll be contacting if we ever need one again!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Little Mac Design Pricing

Negatives
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I added Nicole to my preferred vendors list after the first wedding we met at. She has such a good positive energy and is so sweet and ready for anything! She was very good and making sure all those important shots were taken care of for the couple so that I, the onsite building coordinator, did not have to do anything. So nice when you are busy trying to get everything else done!!!! Her style of photography is also so awesome and original.

I had the pleasure of working alongside the owner of Little Mac Design for a reception with an off-site ceremony last year. It's QUITE clear that Nicole is passionate about what she does. She was personable, professional and did an AWESOME job for the clients that we were serving together. I HIGHLY recommend her; not just for weddings and engagement shoots, but for headshots and other occasions, too.

22456 Penn Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044   See On Map