Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC

2278 Hale Ave. N., Saint Paul, MN 55128 Map · Phone number

About Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC is a wedding DJ company located in Oakdale, Minnesota. With nearly three decades of experience as a DJ and 14 years performing at weddings, you can trust them to not just play music, but to entertain. Whether you are having an intimate or large wedding, let them create the celebration for your first day as a married couple.

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC provides a variety of DJ services for your special day. Their most popular wedding package includes services such as a consultation, an MC and a sound system. The option of a do-not-play list will guarantee only your favorite songs are played. Additional services available are:

• Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Microphones
  • Disco ball
Follow Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC on

Zerwas/Burns garter retrieval.

Photo credit: S. Krause Photography.
Zerwas/Burns garter retrieval. Photo credit: S. Krause Photography.
Zerwas/Burns reception.

Photo credit: S. Krause Photography.
Zerwas/Burns reception. Photo credit: S. Krause Photography.
Mr. and Mrs. Struck and their son.

Photo credit: Elizabeth Geist
Mr. and Mrs. Struck and their son. Photo credit: Elizabeth Geist
The DJ
The DJ
DJ station
DJ station
Zerwas/Burns garter retrieval.

Photo credit: S. Krause Photography.
Zerwas/Burns garter retrieval. Photo credit: S. Krause Photography.
Zerwas/Burns reception.

Photo credit: S. Krause Photography.
Zerwas/Burns reception. Photo credit: S. Krause Photography.

5 Reviews for Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Such a great DJ, listened to what we wanted and made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Got people of all ages out on the dance floor making sure everyone was having a great time. Was very flexible when some last minute changes were made and was very professional and easy to work with. Always made sure to ask us what we wanted and how things were going. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you VERY much for the kind words, Samantha! It was a pleasure watching you enjoy your wedding day! I look forward to updates on how the family grows.

Shelby · Married on 08/25/2018

Steve at Behind the Board went above and beyond to make my wedding a success! He was super attentive and checked in with us before the wedding, which I really appreciated. He was very organized and I knew exactly what to expect for my big day. I knew I was in good hands for my wedding, and he did not disappoint! At the reception, he did an awesome job reading the room and had the dance floor packed the entire night! He even got out of the DJ booth and danced with us a few times, which my guests and I loved. It was honestly one of the most fun nights I've ever had, and I can not thank Steve enough! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you and Derek, Shelby! Thank you for being an AWESOME client!

Sara · Married on 06/08/2018

Steve is professional and amazing to work with. My experience with him was better than I expected from a DJ. He checked in with me on a regular basis, answered my questions really fast, reminded me to breath once in while, and I just had so much confidence in him before the wedding. I love how excited he was about everything as well, he met with my wedding coordinator to check in on how to set things up that made the most sense. He just went so far above and beyond what a typical dj does that I was wow'd by him. At the wedding he made sure everyone had fun, that it went smooth, did announcements, I love when DJ's get on the floor and dance with you & he totally did - Great dancer too! Our guests loved him, thought he was so cool and fun. He was perfect for our day and I'm so happy that we went with him. He made the experience so much fun.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Sara. It was truly my pleasure to serve you and your husband on your wedding day!

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Little Mac Design
    Little Mac Design Wedding Photographers

Steven Pinex is and will always be my favorite DJ to work with! He is very accommodating polite,fun and entertaining to work with at weddings. I highly recommend him to all of my wedding clients as I know they will never walk away feeling disappointed. He knows how to keep the wedding audience interested and makes weddings so fun to be at around his presence. I definitely recommend Steven for a wedding Dj! You will be glad you hired him! Nicole Engstrom (Professional Wedding Photographer) of Little Mac Design

• Memories by Mikki Photography
    Memories by Mikki Photography Wedding Photographers

Steve is great keeping things in line and on time... He is there for the client! You can be assured your party is going to have a great time with him behind the board.

• 2278 Hale Ave. N. Saint Paul, MN 55128 See on map