Behind the Board DJ Entertainment

Saint Paul, MN View map
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC is a wedding DJ company located in Oakdale, Minnesota. With nearly three decades of experience as a DJ and 14 years performing at weddings, you can trust them to not just play music, but to entertain. Whether you are having an intimate or large wedding, let them create the celebration for your first day as a married couple.

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC provides a variety of DJ services for your special day. Their most popular wedding package includes services such as a consultation, an MC and a sound system. The option of a do-not-play list will guarantee only your favorite songs are played. Additional services available are:

• Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Microphones
  • Disco ball
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Message vendor

• SARAH
    Sarah K. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic DJ - Highly Recommend!

We delayed our wedding multiple times due to covid and Steve was very flexible in sticking with our changing plans and we are so glad he did! Not only did he do a great job with the audio for both our outdoor wedding ceremony and indoor reception, he went above and beyond to make sure he worked with all our vendors to make sure the day went smoothly for us. We were hoping to keep the dance party going all night long and Steve helped to make that happen! We had a full dance floor from the first song to the last! Not only were we pleased, but we heard many compliments from our guests on how much they liked him too!

Sarah:

I look back on your wedding day FONDLY! I've listened to the recording of your vows on a couple of occasions and it warms my heart.

Talk about a journey to get to The Big Day!

I appreciate you and Kyle sticking with me through everything. Seeing it all finally come to fruition is literally one of the highlights of this wedding season.

Thanks MUCH for the kind words. Do keep in touch: I do like to keep tabs on My People.
    Kayla Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing energy!

Steve was AMAZING to work with! He was so interactive and brought so much fun energy to our special day! We highly recommend Behind the Board!

Kayla:

Once again, I can't stress enough how much I appreciate you, David and Your Community for trusting me to take care of you on your wedding day.

Thanks MUCH for this review. I look forward to hearing updates on how Married Life treats the both of you.
    Maddie Married on 04/04/2022

Steve's the best!

Steve is the best! We got so many compliments from our guests on his professionalism and style. It was so nice not having to think twice about who was making sure we were staying on schedule or keeping our guests entertained.
    A few of our favorite things about Steve:
    1. How he welcomed the guests into the Jerome and greeted our friends and family as his own. We got so many compliments on how helpful, personable, and welcoming he was. Definitely fitting the mantra of “Steve’s House”
    2. We also got many compliments from our bridal party. So many said he had the perfect mix of knowing how to keep things fun, light and laughable, while also making sure everyone knew their expectations!
    3. HE DANCED WITH US! Steve knows just how to keep the dance floor alive, even if that means breaking it down on the dance floor with the guests. Definitely shows how passionate he is about his work! My husband and I, and our friends and family loved it! With this, the candid videos he captured and shared with us shortly after our big day. Priceless.
    I am a firm believer in the idea that there is always room for improvement, but in this case, I have to give “5s” across the board for responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility.

We're recommending Steve to any one and everyone we know and can’t wait to hit the dance floor with him again soon!

Maddie:
    Reading this review SERIOUSLY hits me in my Sentimental Gland. I can't stress this enough - working with Good People leads to good results. You and Cody are among THE BEST!

Thanks MUCH for the kind words!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Liz & Tyler
    107 photos · 10/27/2018

Little Mac Design Little Mac Design Wedding Photographers

Steven Pinex is and will always be my favorite DJ to work with! He is very accommodating polite,fun and entertaining to work with at weddings. I highly recommend him to all of my wedding clients as I know they will never walk away feeling disappointed. He knows how to keep the wedding audience interested and makes weddings so fun to be at around his presence. I definitely recommend Steven for a wedding Dj! You will be glad you hired him! Nicole Engstrom (Professional Wedding Photographer) of Little Mac Design

Memories by Mikki Photography Memories by Mikki Photography Wedding Photographers

Steve is great keeping things in line and on time... He is there for the client! You can be assured your party is going to have a great time with him behind the board.

2278 Hale Ave. N. Saint Paul, MN, 55128
6512089441
Location of (Behind the Board DJ Entertainment)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding