Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC Reviews

10 | Saint Paul, MN

10 Reviews for Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC

• Carly

Carly Kemp · Getting married on 12/07/2021

DJ Steve NEEDS to be your DJ!

DJ Steve is hands down the best DJ EVER. My husband saw him at a wedding previously to us meeting and he said "THAT'S my future DJ". He is SO caring and passionate about his clients. He makes you feel like family. Things have been stressful with COVID but he was with us every single step of the way. We debated on if we even needed a DJ anymore since we decided to do just a casual backyard wedding, but we were SOO glad we decided to stay with DJ Steve. He is MORE than just a DJ. He is so involved in ever aspect, connects with your vendors, and is so easy to work with. His passion for people and music is evident. He always was quick to respond to our texts or emails. My family and friends adored him. If you want a super interactive DJ would gets people on the dance floor and even JOINS you on the dance floor a few times, this guy is your DJ!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Leah Velie · Married on 09/06/2020

If you are looking for an amazing event of your dreams, Steve is the guy you need!

Steve was the absolute best. You can trust him to make your event unforgettable and stress free!!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Kelly Dettle · Married on 04/11/2020

The best wedding DJ!

The best wedding DJ! I had Steve as our DJ for our wedding and we were so glad we did. I heard from multiple guests at our wedding that he was the best wedding DJ they have seen and I completely agree. He is so passionate with making your wedding day exactly what you want music wise. He is very genuine and really cares for you as a client. He did a great job getting my guests out on the dance floor and keeping them engaged the entire reception. Steve was very responsive to all communication and I had no worries whatsoever regarding the music for our wedding-he made it so easy. Steve-you are awesome!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Lauren Vanranst · Married on 12/01/2018

So energetic!

Steve was SO great! He was able to read the guests very well, with what music was being enjoyed the most. He was so much fun, and kept everyone dancing and happy!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC's reply:

Thanks MUCH for your review, Lauren! I had a great time celebrating alongside all of you.

Any time I can dance with the rest of the group is an AWESOME time!

Happy New Year!!

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Such a great DJ, listened to what we wanted and made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Got people of all ages out on the dance floor making sure everyone was having a great time. Was very flexible when some last minute changes were made and was very professional and easy to work with. Always made sure to ask us what we wanted and how things were going. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you VERY much for the kind words, Samantha! It was a pleasure watching you enjoy your wedding day!

I look forward to updates on how the family grows.

Shelby · Married on 08/25/2018

Steve at Behind the Board went above and beyond to make my wedding a success! He was super attentive and checked in with us before the wedding, which I really appreciated. He was very organized and I knew exactly what to expect for my big day. I knew I was in good hands for my wedding, and he did not disappoint! At the reception, he did an awesome job reading the room and had the dance floor packed the entire night! He even got out of the DJ booth and danced with us a few times, which my guests and I loved. It was honestly one of the most fun nights I've ever had, and I can not thank Steve enough! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you and Derek, Shelby!

Thank you for being an AWESOME client!

Joanna and Alex · Married on 08/09/2018

Steve is amazing

Steve is absolutely fantastic. He helped us every step of the way and really customized our experience to fit our wedding. Throughout our wedding and for many months afterwards, our guests were raving about how great our DJ was. He is a fantastic MC and his song choices were tasteful and fun. If we had another event requiring a DJ, we would look no further than Steve at Behind the Board.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Thanks MUCH, guys!

It was a pleasure to take care of you, as it's been a pleasure to get the occasional glimpse of married life for you since.

Here's to a GREAT 2nd year of marriage for you!!

Sara · Married on 06/08/2018

Steve is professional and amazing to work with. My experience with him was better than I expected from a DJ. He checked in with me on a regular basis, answered my questions really fast, reminded me to breath once in while, and I just had so much confidence in him before the wedding. I love how excited he was about everything as well, he met with my wedding coordinator to check in on how to set things up that made the most sense. He just went so far above and beyond what a typical dj does that I was wow'd by him. At the wedding he made sure everyone had fun, that it went smooth, did announcements, I love when DJ's get on the floor and dance with you & he totally did - Great dancer too! Our guests loved him, thought he was so cool and fun. He was perfect for our day and I'm so happy that we went with him. He made the experience so much fun.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Sara. It was truly my pleasure to serve you and your husband on your wedding day!

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2017

Steve is the best DJ! He is very interactive, without stealing the show! He is very conscientious of the music that needs to be played for the audience. Steve is also very good at getting everyone involved. We invite Steve to Brackett's for all of our member events.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you VERY much for the kind words, Andrea!

Working alongside you and the rest of the staff at Brackett's is ALWAYS a pleasure!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

Dj for our wedding

Steven is an amazing dj and really knows how to have fun. My whole family and my husbands family had a blast dancing to all different kind of music! I can’t thank Steven enough for an amazing night and keeping the party going all night! Everyone should hire Steven because he is a very friendly person who listens and understands what a bride/groom need for the big day! Thank you so much Steven for everything

Ps awesome dancer as well :)

Sent on 12/10/2018

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC's reply:

I can't thank you enough for your kind words, Liz.

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Tyler.

Your reception was a fun time and I am looking forward to seeing what the future brings for the two of you!