Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment

1900 Oakcrest Ave STE 6, Saint Paul, MN 55113 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 8
  • Deals 1

About Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment

Midwest Sound is the largest, most experienced and reliable wedding DJ company in Minnesota. For over 43 years, we have set trends and facilitated remarkable entertainment. Our unparalleled training and mentorship program instills that experience to make our DJs exceptional. We perform at 1,900 receptions every year and each is customized to be one of a kind. Our comprehensive online planning process lets our brides and grooms have complete control to guarantee a unique and memorable wedding. We also offer open photo booths, uplighting and monogram projection. With our experience and reliability, we will continue to provide amazing wedding DJ entertainment for years to come.

Follow Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment on
lindsay andy edina country club wedding 651 copy 51 37742 157558441125695
Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment
bunkerhills reception 2018 08 03kaylinandconnorwedding laurenbakerphotography 51 37742 1570649600
dsc 0751 51 37742 1570651304

Videos 1 Video

798 Reviews for Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment

• Tracy

Tracy H. · Getting married on 04/02/2022

I would recommend them to anyone!

With Covid, we had a December wedding, but we had to change our reception to February. They were willing to do whatever we needed without an additional charge. We forgot to make changes in our portal for everything that was going on that day. Ben called us to make sure he had a good feel for us, along with what we were expecting for our event. We cut out most of the "fluff" and he was great at making sure everything would go smoothly for our new plan. He arrived earlier than he was supposed to, to make sure everything was ready to go before guest started arriving. He made announcements we asked, and had EVERYONE on the dance floor. People were all walking up to him to shake his hand and thank him at the end of the night. He even gave us a thank you card, and wished us well! Exceeded our expectations, and we could not recommend this company enough to people!

Sent on 02/16/2021
  • Sylvie

Sylvie · Getting married on 10/30/2021

DJ Paul Singh was awesome, kept the guests engaged and the dance floor was busy all night! Paul checked in on us frequently to make sure we were satisfied and to see what he could do better. At the beginning of dinner, our guests were clinking glasses a little too much and Paul approached us to see if we wanted to change the results to my husband and I kissing to other couples kissing. We were very grateful for the change especially since my dress made it difficult to stand and sit so much, and we were able to finish our own meals. Paul called me a few days before the wedding to go over details and make sure he had everything set that we needed and all of our special requests. During the reception he checked on us to see if we had any special requests that had to be played, since they were slower songs he was hesitant to play them because they would have changed the entire mood of the dance floor. I appreciated that Paul checked with us on that, and I believe his judgment was correct. Paul liked our dinner music suggestions and felt we had similar tastes so much that he made us a CD of songs he liked too. My one single criticism would be that one of my guests said the DJ gave him two disposable cameras, and they took poor pictures and cost us a lot (in comparison to digital printing) to develop.

Midwest Sound as a company was easy and personable to work with. I chose them over another top competitor in the area because Midwest took the time to have a real conversation with me instead of giving me generic responses. Everyone I spoke with at Midwest Sound was charismatic and a great conversationalist, even though I am fairly quiet myself. From the very beginning I was confident that I chose the right company and I sure as hell did!

Sent on 10/21/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 195.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

8 Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment 1
    Buy 2 Enhancements, get the 3RD for FREE!
    BUY 2 ENHANCEMENTS, GET 3RD FREE!Buy any 2 of our enhancements ($50/each) receive the 3RD for free! Just mention to any of our friendly sales staff this promo and voila, you're eligible for this deal!Check out our enhancement options @ http://www.midwestsound.com/dj-event-enhancements.php

• Embassy Suites Bloomington Hotel Weddings

We have worked with Midwest Sound for many years as our preferred DJ company. They've been spectacular and all our clients love them!

• DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul Downtown Hotel Weddings

Midwest Sound has been working with our property for years. They are consistently reliable, extremely friendly and set a perfect atmosphere for all social events and definitely know how to get a crowd going. We have had nothing but great experiences with them! I would highly recommend them.

• Graduate Minneapolis Hotel Weddings

Midwest Sound is always a sure bet--definitely a top-notch vendor.

• 1900 Oakcrest Ave STE 6 Saint Paul, MN, 55113 See on map
    651-964-1875 (Phone number)
    Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-9:00pm Friday 9:00am-4:30pm Saturday 11:00am-2:00pm
    Location of (Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment)