Memories by Mikki Photography

Milaca, MN View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 02/10/2021

Amazing Photographer!

Mikki is so amazing! I can't even express with words how much fun she is to work with. She kept me and my husband laughing the entire time during our wedding day pictures! And then the bridal party had a blast with her too. She was so supportive, accommodating, helpful, and funny! She added so much fun to our special day - and she also works so great with kids. On top of her amazing personality, her photography skills are incredible! We could not be happier with our pictures! Mikki goes above and beyond to get amazing shots and the result is absolutely beautiful photos. My husband and family and I will forever be so grateful to Mikki for capturing so many amazing moments on our wedding day! I would highly recommend Mikki again and again!

Memories by Mikki Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey for your wonderful Review! I appreciate it so much!!! I had the best time working with you, Drew and Libby on your beautiful day!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey J. Married on 10/11/2019

Wonderful meeting

Mikki was great! She was so bubbly and you can just tell her passion for what she does right off the bat! She answered questions we didn't even know we had and gave us so much advice before we even had decided to go with her! She was truly great and we cannot wait to work with her at our wedding!

Memories by Mikki Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your Review Kelsey! We made it through rain, snow and sleet for your wedding day! You and Steel were rockstars dealing with the elements!
    Ethan Married on 09/28/2018

Focused, Timely, Friendly, Flexible

Focused & Timely - kept us and our bridal party on schedule and focused on pictures.

Friendly and easy to work with. Very flexible with schedule and pre-wedding visits to the ceremony site.

Got us great photos at a fair price. Not intimidated by family members and will keep to the client’s requirements and expectations (instead of bowing to the whims of random family members).

Memories by Mikki Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your Review Ethan, I really appreciate it! I loved so many things about your wedding! But one of my favorite is the sword!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've worked alongside Mikki on a couple of occasions. Irreverent, funny, she's been an AWESOME photographer to work with. It's clear that she loves what she does; to watch her in action, you can see her passion for getting THE right shot at THE right moment. One of the things that I've enjoyed about working with her is the fact that we can QUICKLY get on the same page to make sure that each is aware of what the other's up to at any given point in time; this is IMPERATIVE for a wedding DJ/MC. This allows for us to work together as a team, so that we're BOTH putting forth our best efforts for that particular client. If you're looking for a photographer that you can have fun with during your event, don't hesitate to take a closer look at Memories by Mikki Photography!

17804 60th Ave Milaca, MN, 56353
Location of (Memories by Mikki Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding