Little Mac Design Reviews

Little Mac Design 5
Little Mac Design 6
Little Mac Design 7

Shayla · Married on 06/08/2019

Nicole is such an amazing and talented photographer, you can tell she puts all her passion into capturing breathtaking moments for couples! She made my fiancé and I feel extremely comfortable and relaxed at our engagement shoot in Carver Park. Our pictures could not have turned out any better, which made it extremely hard to pick out our favorites. Her responses came almost instantly when I reached out with questions or confirming details and her flexibility to work around our schedules and locations for pictures was so appreciated. On a scale of 1-10 I would give her a 20 and HIGHLY recommend her for your big day too! I am so excited to have her capture our wedding in June 2019!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Genevieve · Married on 05/25/2019

Nicole was very fun and helpful during our whole engagement session and has lots of new ideas for our wedding and I cannot wait till our wedding day.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Little Mac Design 8

Chris Rossi · Married on 05/25/2019

Out of this world

Little Mac Design completely went above and beyond. Nicole was very patient with me and creative in different types of pictures. She captured every second of my wedding and I couldn’t be more happy with how the pictures turned out. Throughout a found he sending my friends and family her way

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Little Mac Design 9
    Little Mac Design 10
    Little Mac Design 11
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

So Amazing!!!

Little Mac Designs was hands down amazing! Nicole is professional, but warm and really makes you feel comfortable. She helped us through the timeline process and suggested tips and tricks for how to save time but still get all the pictures we wanted. We also had a second shooter who she hired and he also did great! Nicole is very creative and suggested a lot of awesome poses that I didn’t even think of! As early as the day after the wedding I was able to see some sneak peaks of the photos she took and they are breathtaking. I have already started getting compliments on our photos and how beautiful they are. Nicole also offers photo albums which me and my husband will be customizing with her. I will be recommending Nicole to all family and friends!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Hanson · Married on 05/11/2019

Stunning Photos!

Absolutely love her pictures! Nicole came up with different photo ideas throughout the day so we got tons of amazing pictures before the wedding, during, before dinner, and after dinner. She used a few extra fun photography tools to help spice things up, as you can see in the pictures I uploaded. If you're looking for a fun and creative photographer, she's your gal!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Little Mac Design 17
    Little Mac Design 18

Jessica Marie Foag · Married on 02/16/2019

A+ Professionalism and Quality

Having a winter wedding didn't have the weather on our side, but Nicole was always so flexible and willing to work with us as our schedule changed the week of the wedding. Her editing is beautiful! We are so glad to have picked her for our photographer. :)

Sent on 03/13/2019

Todd Moffitt · Married on 11/01/2018

Wonderful!

Working with Nicole was amazing. She was professional, prompt, and on task. Very considerate and thoughtful. Skilled at working with different people and family. Technical skills were wonderful. Always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. She effectively used the natural light to create pictures that were wonderful and captured the moment and the emotion of our adoration for each other. We were lucky and to have had her skills for our day. she has been a part of our sons wedding, our wedding, and we look forward to have her at our daughters wedding. Thank you Nicole!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!!!!

I love Nicole!!! She is so awesome and is always willing to try new things. Our wedding photos that she has done so far are amazing and I am super excited to see the rest. Everyone can’t srop talking about our wedding photos and how amazing Nicole is! I have used her for years and she has done an amazing job on everything. Very personable and is always making sure we are satisfied! I can’t thank you enough Nicole for all of your lovely work and I can’t wait for our maternity photos :)

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Little Mac Design 19
    Little Mac Design 20
    Little Mac Design 21
    Little Mac Design 22

Elisa Mcleod · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding !!

Anyone looking for a wedding photographer MUST use Nicole !! She was phenomenal !! Always responsive and so creative with her shots ...her work is pure beauty and you won't be dissapointed !! Book today before you lose out !!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Patty Sue · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing Professional and organized, very considerate.Had a wonderful experience

Nicole made our wedding so special and captured those special moments, how lucky we were to have her as our photographer. Thank y you Nicole. Can hardly wait to have you take pictures at our daughters wedding next year.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Sheila · Married on 09/20/2018

Nicole was awesome from the first interview through the wedding day. She was always prompt and courtesy. She worked long hours to get our photos to us in a timely fashion. We would recommend Nicole to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2018

I can't say enough about Nicole Engstrom of Little Mac Design. She is the best of the best! We were referred to her by a friend and I can only say how lucky we were that she was available on our date! The professionalism, the artistry, her participation in everything important about our special day and knowing just what to capture had us so thrilled to see our photos. We were not disappointed! I will share a few photos but honestly there were hundreds of incredible moments captured beautifully. If you can get this amazing woman on your special day - do it! She is outstanding and we love her!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Little Mac Design 28
    Little Mac Design 29
    Little Mac Design 30

Tessa · Married on 08/25/2018

Little Mac Design did such a great job with our wedding photos. We have received so many compliments on them already, and several people have said they are the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen. She also did a great job of suggesting and directing different photo groupings and different poses, which was very helpful for us because we had not provided Nicole with much of anything for ideas prior to the event. She was also very quick to turn around sneak peak photos, and also hand delivered the flashdrive with all of our photos in a quick timeframe. Nicole was also very flexible with her schedule, and allowed us to add additional hours for photos at the last minute when we realized we had more moments to capture. Photos are one of the main things that you will have from your wedding day forever; it was worth every penny to have Little Mac Design capture all the moments of that day to look back on for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Val

Val Leuthard · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding photographer

Great services provided, we wanted a photographer with a vast knowledge to take unique photos. And capture our best day ever, we got exceptional photos! And we received outlet photos back quickly. Nicole is easy to work with, professional and open to suggestions. In hindsight I would have paid for more hours. We are Very happy Mr and Mrs. Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Little Mac Design 31
    Little Mac Design 32
    Little Mac Design 33
    Little Mac Design 34
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/04/2018

Nicole’s photography is always amazing! I can’t recommend her enough! We had her do our engagement photos and they turned out fabulous. I knew I could trust her to do our wedding photos and they are stunning. She is very professional and easy to work with. She is timely and makes the process easy by giving you poses and direction. It went smoothly the whole night! Thanks for the great work you do!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/21/2018

When It was time for our wedding, we had the hardest time deciding who will take our wedding photos. The reason because we are in the same profession and wanted to seek out someone who was able to take our wedding photos the way we wanted. And trust me we are picky!!!! My fiancé and I needed a photographer with excellent editing skills, camera quality like the ones we used and artistic who also needed to be understanding and easy to work with. Nicole was an amazing photographer for our wedding. She was super understanding and helpful. We told her exactly what we were looking for and she was able to do so. Our wedding photos turned out amazing. Our wedding theme was Star Wars and she had captured the most amazing shots for us. A month after our wedding we scheduled another photoshoot. She is very sweet and helpful. She will go out of her ways to capture the best moments at your wedding. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Little Mac Design 42
    Little Mac Design 43
    Little Mac Design 44

Kathi · Married on 07/13/2018

Nicole is very professional along with friendly and fun. She is extremely talented. The photos are amazing!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Little Mac Design 45
    Little Mac Design 46

Alexis Resch · Married on 07/13/2018

Unbeatable creativeness!

We first found Nicole on thumbtack. What drew me to Nicole is her specialty in sunsets and nature. She is super sweet and friendly, and kicked butt our entire wedding! I had found ideas of wedding photos online that she was able to completely replicate with her own spin. She had our entire album edited and ready for us so fast! Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Little Mac Design 47
    Little Mac Design 48

KYLE · Married on 06/30/2018

Nicole made the entire process easy and was a joy to work with! The day of the wedding she was unbelievably helpful and our pictures turned out fantastic. Highly highly highly recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Becky · Married on 06/23/2018

Little Mac Design is an outstanding photographer! Nicole provided an amazing experience for our June 2018 North Shore wedding!

We met with Nicole and was impressed with her level of organization. At the consultation she brought an album of her work. I cannot begin to express how impressive Nicole's work is! She is not just a photographer but an artist and friend!

Nicole is so friendly and inviting. You will find yourself feeling like you have known her always. She is always available to answer questions or think through details and is extremely responsive.

Nicole arrived early to our wedding and shot pictures for 12 hours! When we were irritable and just wanted to stop taking pictures she was incredible about pushing through to get the photos that she knew we needed. Nicole also brought a backup photographer to ensure there were no shots missed.

Nicole captured so many truly amazing moments! I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Nicole. She even won a photography contest through her creativity for a once in a lifetime shot that she took at our wedding! If you are looking for a photographer a notch above the rest Little Mac Design is just that!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Little Mac Design 49
    Little Mac Design 50
    Little Mac Design 51
    Little Mac Design 52
    Little Mac Design 53

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

We opted not to do an engagement shoot so the first time we met Nicole in person was on our wedding day as we were doing our first look photos. We were a little worried about it being awkward having someone we'd never met take our pictures, but Nicole was so friendly and bubbly and an absolute pleasure to work with. Even before we saw any of the finished pictures we were getting compliments from our wedding party and family on how great she was to work with and how smoothly all the posed pictures went. It was obvious to us and our guests that Nicole truly loves what she does and she loves trying new angles and techniques if you have the time and give her some free reign. She was also surprisingly fast at processing our photos, especially since we were married in June and I know she had a lot of other weddings to work on. Within days after the wedding she had texted us some of the finished photos and in less than 3 weeks she had posted a "sneak peak" album of over 70 pictures on her facebook page. All of our photos turned out absolutely wonderful and we couldn't be happier. We would recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a photographer and we know who we'll be contacting if we ever need one again!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Dave · Married on 02/10/2018

Nicole did an awesome job and was a joy to work with! Heidi and I highly recommend her. She knows her craft, with exceptional knowledge of outdoor lighting. She was always where she needed to be to capture that big moment or candid shot. We have never seen a photographer with such energy and hustle! Nicole has passion and exuberance rarely seen these days.
    She told us she loves winter weddings and it showed! She put on her boots and got down in the snow to take advantage of the lighting and get that perfect angle. She is very creative, so you won't get just your typical photos. Our favorite was the reveal, the first time Heidi and I saw each other in church. Nicole put her heart into her craft. Thank you Nicole for sharing our day with us!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Monica · Married on 10/28/2017

Nicole did an amazing job capturing the love in our wedding! We couldn’t be happier with our pictures!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Nicole is amazing. She captured my dream wedding. She was so professional and extremely fast at getting back to me when I had questions. She also visits the venue beforehand to make sure she has great spots and lighting. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Philomina · Married on 09/02/2017

Nicole was great to work with for our wedding and we love what we've seen so far for our sneak peeks!!! She has such a creative eye and is willing to work with you to capture what you want!

Sent on 09/20/2017