Little Mac Design Reviews

50 Reviews for Little Mac Design

• Aaron

Aaron Peters · Married on 01/07/2020

Such amazing photos!

Nicole was amazing, and we were very lucky to be able to have her. She did a fantastic job with our engagement photos, and we were again blown away at how amazing she was when we saw our wedding photos. She is very upbeat and has great ideas! We highly recommend her and I have already told me friends about her!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Lynne

Lynne Halterman · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Work

I’ve worked with Little Mac as a second photographer and was very impressed by several things. The professionalism and punctuality in which she worked including her kindness and caring when taking care of her clients. She is creative, and does beautiful work. I enjoyed working with her and hope to many times in the future.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Cory

Cory Jacobson · Married on 08/24/2019

Capture the energy and emotion

We are SO happy with our wedding photos. Nicole was so accommodating and was happy to do whatever shots we requested, including some with smoke! I love all of the emotion and energy captured. We are so very happy with our photographer choice and cannot wait to get some of these blown up to display in our home. Thank you, Nicole!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/27/2019

Professional, easy to work with, fast turnaround, and amazing photos

Nicole did an amazing job with our photos. She is very professional but also put us at ease. I usually feel awkward getting my photo taken but she did an amazing job at helping us feel comfortable. She took gorgeous photos and had great ideas of photos to take. She really listened to our ideas too. We had a spur of the moment idea to take photos on the swings, and she listened and took more amazing shots then we could have expected. Her turnaround on photos is amazing. We saw the sneak peaks as soon as the day after and we had all the photos in 3 weeks. We are so happy with the results and will recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Todd

Todd Mace · Married on 07/27/2019

Creative Photo shots that you will love

Very creative with the different photo shots and is very professional.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Pat Driscoll · Married on 07/26/2019

Nothing short of perfect!

Nicole is an excellent, excellent photographer!! Our wedding photos are spectacular and jaw dropping. Beyond the photos, Nicole really took the time to get to know us. She made our big day even more special and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Molly

Molly King · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing Experience!

We love Nicole! She has done 3 of my family member’s weddings and will be shooting for my sister’s wedding in October as well. She ic creative, efficient with clear communication, timely, thoughtful and thorough. We have had such a blast looking through all of our wedding photos. She did a beautiful job capturing our special day and we couldn’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Barb

Barb Thompson · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful experience!

I have worked as a second shooter with Nicole on several weddings. I always learn something new from her. She is constantly doing research on new techniques and is very creative. If you want great photos, go with Little Mac Design!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent Photos!

Nicole is great! Her photos are phenomenal and she is easy to work with. She was flexible with scheduling and responds to messages quickly. Our engagement and wedding photos were exactly what I was looking for and even better than I could have imagined. If you are looking for photos with bright colors and unique angles, real art, she is your gal.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Shayla · Married on 06/08/2019

Nicole is such an amazing and talented photographer, you can tell she puts all her passion into capturing breathtaking moments for couples! She made my fiancé and I feel extremely comfortable and relaxed at our engagement shoot in Carver Park. Our pictures could not have turned out any better, which made it extremely hard to pick out our favorites. Her responses came almost instantly when I reached out with questions or confirming details and her flexibility to work around our schedules and locations for pictures was so appreciated. On a scale of 1-10 I would give her a 20 and HIGHLY recommend her for your big day too! I am so excited to have her capture our wedding in June 2019!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Genevieve · Married on 05/25/2019

Nicole was very fun and helpful during our whole engagement session and has lots of new ideas for our wedding and I cannot wait till our wedding day.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Chris Rossi · Married on 05/25/2019

Out of this world

Little Mac Design completely went above and beyond. Nicole was very patient with me and creative in different types of pictures. She captured every second of my wedding and I couldn’t be more happy with how the pictures turned out. Throughout a found he sending my friends and family her way

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

So Amazing!!!

Little Mac Designs was hands down amazing! Nicole is professional, but warm and really makes you feel comfortable. She helped us through the timeline process and suggested tips and tricks for how to save time but still get all the pictures we wanted. We also had a second shooter who she hired and he also did great! Nicole is very creative and suggested a lot of awesome poses that I didn’t even think of! As early as the day after the wedding I was able to see some sneak peaks of the photos she took and they are breathtaking. I have already started getting compliments on our photos and how beautiful they are. Nicole also offers photo albums which me and my husband will be customizing with her. I will be recommending Nicole to all family and friends!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Hanson · Married on 05/11/2019

Stunning Photos!

Absolutely love her pictures! Nicole came up with different photo ideas throughout the day so we got tons of amazing pictures before the wedding, during, before dinner, and after dinner. She used a few extra fun photography tools to help spice things up, as you can see in the pictures I uploaded. If you're looking for a fun and creative photographer, she's your gal!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Freddy

Freddy Fresh · Married on 05/10/2019

Fantastic company!

Amazing job great attention to detail and awesome work!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy & Jason Leber · Married on 03/08/2019

Absolutely perfect

Nicole walked us through every shot, every step of the way. The images she captured were beyond amazing. The day was a flurry, but with Nicole's photos my wife and I are able to relive that day again and again. Thanks again Nicole!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jessica Marie Foag · Married on 02/16/2019

A+ Professionalism and Quality

Having a winter wedding didn't have the weather on our side, but Nicole was always so flexible and willing to work with us as our schedule changed the week of the wedding. Her editing is beautiful! We are so glad to have picked her for our photographer. :)

Sent on 03/13/2019

Todd Moffitt · Married on 11/01/2018

Wonderful!

Working with Nicole was amazing. She was professional, prompt, and on task. Very considerate and thoughtful. Skilled at working with different people and family. Technical skills were wonderful. Always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. She effectively used the natural light to create pictures that were wonderful and captured the moment and the emotion of our adoration for each other. We were lucky and to have had her skills for our day. she has been a part of our sons wedding, our wedding, and we look forward to have her at our daughters wedding. Thank you Nicole!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!!!!

I love Nicole!!! She is so awesome and is always willing to try new things. Our wedding photos that she has done so far are amazing and I am super excited to see the rest. Everyone can’t srop talking about our wedding photos and how amazing Nicole is! I have used her for years and she has done an amazing job on everything. Very personable and is always making sure we are satisfied! I can’t thank you enough Nicole for all of your lovely work and I can’t wait for our maternity photos :)

Sent on 10/31/2018

Elisa Mcleod · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding !!

Anyone looking for a wedding photographer MUST use Nicole !! She was phenomenal !! Always responsive and so creative with her shots ...her work is pure beauty and you won't be dissapointed !! Book today before you lose out !!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Patty Sue · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing Professional and organized, very considerate.Had a wonderful experience

Nicole made our wedding so special and captured those special moments, how lucky we were to have her as our photographer. Thank y you Nicole. Can hardly wait to have you take pictures at our daughters wedding next year.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Sheila · Married on 09/20/2018

Nicole was awesome from the first interview through the wedding day. She was always prompt and courtesy. She worked long hours to get our photos to us in a timely fashion. We would recommend Nicole to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2018

I can't say enough about Nicole Engstrom of Little Mac Design. She is the best of the best! We were referred to her by a friend and I can only say how lucky we were that she was available on our date! The professionalism, the artistry, her participation in everything important about our special day and knowing just what to capture had us so thrilled to see our photos. We were not disappointed! I will share a few photos but honestly there were hundreds of incredible moments captured beautifully. If you can get this amazing woman on your special day - do it! She is outstanding and we love her!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Tessa · Married on 08/25/2018

Little Mac Design did such a great job with our wedding photos. We have received so many compliments on them already, and several people have said they are the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen. She also did a great job of suggesting and directing different photo groupings and different poses, which was very helpful for us because we had not provided Nicole with much of anything for ideas prior to the event. She was also very quick to turn around sneak peak photos, and also hand delivered the flashdrive with all of our photos in a quick timeframe. Nicole was also very flexible with her schedule, and allowed us to add additional hours for photos at the last minute when we realized we had more moments to capture. Photos are one of the main things that you will have from your wedding day forever; it was worth every penny to have Little Mac Design capture all the moments of that day to look back on for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Val

Val Leuthard · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding photographer

Great services provided, we wanted a photographer with a vast knowledge to take unique photos. And capture our best day ever, we got exceptional photos! And we received outlet photos back quickly. Nicole is easy to work with, professional and open to suggestions. In hindsight I would have paid for more hours. We are Very happy Mr and Mrs. Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2018