Little Mac Design Reviews

34 | Lakeville, MN

34 Reviews for Little Mac Design

34 Little Mac Design Reviews

Shayla · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Nicole is such an amazing and talented photographer, you can tell she puts all her passion into capturing breathtaking moments for couples! She made my fiancé and I feel extremely comfortable and relaxed at our engagement shoot in Carver Park. Our pictures could not have turned out any better, which made it extremely hard to pick out our favorites. Her responses came almost instantly when I reached out with questions or confirming details and her flexibility to work around our schedules and locations for pictures was so appreciated. On a scale of 1-10 I would give her a 20 and HIGHLY recommend her for your big day too! I am so excited to have her capture our wedding in June 2019!

Genevieve · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Nicole was very fun and helpful during our whole engagement session and has lots of new ideas for our wedding and I cannot wait till our wedding day.

Little Mac Design 1

Todd Moffitt · Married on 11/01/2018

Wonderful!

Working with Nicole was amazing. She was professional, prompt, and on task. Very considerate and thoughtful. Skilled at working with different people and family. Technical skills were wonderful. Always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. She effectively used the natural light to create pictures that were wonderful and captured the moment and the emotion of our adoration for each other. We were lucky and to have had her skills for our day. she has been a part of our sons wedding, our wedding, and we look forward to have her at our daughters wedding. Thank you Nicole!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!!!!

I love Nicole!!! She is so awesome and is always willing to try new things. Our wedding photos that she has done so far are amazing and I am super excited to see the rest. Everyone can’t srop talking about our wedding photos and how amazing Nicole is! I have used her for years and she has done an amazing job on everything. Very personable and is always making sure we are satisfied! I can’t thank you enough Nicole for all of your lovely work and I can’t wait for our maternity photos :)

Little Mac Design 2
    Little Mac Design 3
    Little Mac Design 4
    Little Mac Design 5

Elisa Mcleod · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding !!

Anyone looking for a wedding photographer MUST use Nicole !! She was phenomenal !! Always responsive and so creative with her shots ...her work is pure beauty and you won't be dissapointed !! Book today before you lose out !!

Patty Sue · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing Professional and organized, very considerate.Had a wonderful experience

Nicole made our wedding so special and captured those special moments, how lucky we were to have her as our photographer. Thank y you Nicole. Can hardly wait to have you take pictures at our daughters wedding next year.

Sheila · Married on 09/20/2018

Nicole was awesome from the first interview through the wedding day. She was always prompt and courtesy. She worked long hours to get our photos to us in a timely fashion. We would recommend Nicole to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2018

I can't say enough about Nicole Engstrom of Little Mac Design. She is the best of the best! We were referred to her by a friend and I can only say how lucky we were that she was available on our date! The professionalism, the artistry, her participation in everything important about our special day and knowing just what to capture had us so thrilled to see our photos. We were not disappointed! I will share a few photos but honestly there were hundreds of incredible moments captured beautifully. If you can get this amazing woman on your special day - do it! She is outstanding and we love her!

Little Mac Design 6
    Little Mac Design 11
    Little Mac Design 12
    Little Mac Design 13

Tessa · Married on 08/25/2018

Little Mac Design did such a great job with our wedding photos. We have received so many compliments on them already, and several people have said they are the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen. She also did a great job of suggesting and directing different photo groupings and different poses, which was very helpful for us because we had not provided Nicole with much of anything for ideas prior to the event. She was also very quick to turn around sneak peak photos, and also hand delivered the flashdrive with all of our photos in a quick timeframe. Nicole was also very flexible with her schedule, and allowed us to add additional hours for photos at the last minute when we realized we had more moments to capture. Photos are one of the main things that you will have from your wedding day forever; it was worth every penny to have Little Mac Design capture all the moments of that day to look back on for a lifetime!

• Val

Val Leuthard · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding photographer

Great services provided, we wanted a photographer with a vast knowledge to take unique photos. And capture our best day ever, we got exceptional photos! And we received outlet photos back quickly. Nicole is easy to work with, professional and open to suggestions. In hindsight I would have paid for more hours. We are Very happy Mr and Mrs. Thank you!

Little Mac Design 14
    Little Mac Design 15
    Little Mac Design 16
    Little Mac Design 17
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/04/2018

Nicole’s photography is always amazing! I can’t recommend her enough! We had her do our engagement photos and they turned out fabulous. I knew I could trust her to do our wedding photos and they are stunning. She is very professional and easy to work with. She is timely and makes the process easy by giving you poses and direction. It went smoothly the whole night! Thanks for the great work you do!

Tiffany · Married on 07/21/2018

When It was time for our wedding, we had the hardest time deciding who will take our wedding photos. The reason because we are in the same profession and wanted to seek out someone who was able to take our wedding photos the way we wanted. And trust me we are picky!!!! My fiancé and I needed a photographer with excellent editing skills, camera quality like the ones we used and artistic who also needed to be understanding and easy to work with. Nicole was an amazing photographer for our wedding. She was super understanding and helpful. We told her exactly what we were looking for and she was able to do so. Our wedding photos turned out amazing. Our wedding theme was Star Wars and she had captured the most amazing shots for us. A month after our wedding we scheduled another photoshoot. She is very sweet and helpful. She will go out of her ways to capture the best moments at your wedding. I would recommend her to everyone.

Little Mac Design 18
    Little Mac Design 25
    Little Mac Design 26
    Little Mac Design 27

Kathi · Married on 07/13/2018

Nicole is very professional along with friendly and fun. She is extremely talented. The photos are amazing!!! Highly recommend.

Little Mac Design 28
    Little Mac Design 29

Alexis Resch · Married on 07/13/2018

Unbeatable creativeness!

We first found Nicole on thumbtack. What drew me to Nicole is her specialty in sunsets and nature. She is super sweet and friendly, and kicked butt our entire wedding! I had found ideas of wedding photos online that she was able to completely replicate with her own spin. She had our entire album edited and ready for us so fast! Thank you Nicole!

Little Mac Design 30
    Little Mac Design 31

KYLE · Married on 06/30/2018

Nicole made the entire process easy and was a joy to work with! The day of the wedding she was unbelievably helpful and our pictures turned out fantastic. Highly highly highly recommend!

Becky · Married on 06/23/2018

Little Mac Design is an outstanding photographer! Nicole provided an amazing experience for our June 2018 North Shore wedding!

We met with Nicole and was impressed with her level of organization. At the consultation she brought an album of her work. I cannot begin to express how impressive Nicole's work is! She is not just a photographer but an artist and friend!

Nicole is so friendly and inviting. You will find yourself feeling like you have known her always. She is always available to answer questions or think through details and is extremely responsive.

Nicole arrived early to our wedding and shot pictures for 12 hours! When we were irritable and just wanted to stop taking pictures she was incredible about pushing through to get the photos that she knew we needed. Nicole also brought a backup photographer to ensure there were no shots missed.

Nicole captured so many truly amazing moments! I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Nicole. She even won a photography contest through her creativity for a once in a lifetime shot that she took at our wedding! If you are looking for a photographer a notch above the rest Little Mac Design is just that!

Little Mac Design 32
    Little Mac Design 33
    Little Mac Design 34
    Little Mac Design 35
    Little Mac Design 36

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

We opted not to do an engagement shoot so the first time we met Nicole in person was on our wedding day as we were doing our first look photos. We were a little worried about it being awkward having someone we'd never met take our pictures, but Nicole was so friendly and bubbly and an absolute pleasure to work with. Even before we saw any of the finished pictures we were getting compliments from our wedding party and family on how great she was to work with and how smoothly all the posed pictures went. It was obvious to us and our guests that Nicole truly loves what she does and she loves trying new angles and techniques if you have the time and give her some free reign. She was also surprisingly fast at processing our photos, especially since we were married in June and I know she had a lot of other weddings to work on. Within days after the wedding she had texted us some of the finished photos and in less than 3 weeks she had posted a "sneak peak" album of over 70 pictures on her facebook page. All of our photos turned out absolutely wonderful and we couldn't be happier. We would recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a photographer and we know who we'll be contacting if we ever need one again!

Dave · Married on 02/10/2018

Nicole did an awesome job and was a joy to work with! Heidi and I highly recommend her. She knows her craft, with exceptional knowledge of outdoor lighting. She was always where she needed to be to capture that big moment or candid shot. We have never seen a photographer with such energy and hustle! Nicole has passion and exuberance rarely seen these days.
    She told us she loves winter weddings and it showed! She put on her boots and got down in the snow to take advantage of the lighting and get that perfect angle. She is very creative, so you won't get just your typical photos. Our favorite was the reveal, the first time Heidi and I saw each other in church. Nicole put her heart into her craft. Thank you Nicole for sharing our day with us!

Monica · Married on 10/28/2017

Nicole did an amazing job capturing the love in our wedding! We couldn’t be happier with our pictures!

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Nicole is amazing. She captured my dream wedding. She was so professional and extremely fast at getting back to me when I had questions. She also visits the venue beforehand to make sure she has great spots and lighting. I would definitely recommend!

Philomina · Married on 09/02/2017

Nicole was great to work with for our wedding and we love what we've seen so far for our sneak peeks!!! She has such a creative eye and is willing to work with you to capture what you want!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

I love how personable she is and I will always go to her for our future photo. I can’t wait for her to do my wedding!!! Nicole does amazing work and is always willing to do whatever new poses you want to try.

Little Mac Design 37
    Little Mac Design 38
    Little Mac Design 39

Amy · Married on 08/19/2017

What a blessing it was to have Nicole Engstrom of Little Mac Design shoot our engagement session and wedding! The photos are nothing short of AMAZING! She captured so many precious moments of our day that will be fun to look back at for a lifetime! She has an amazing eye and skill set that cannot be compared to. She was fun and easy to work with and had our photos back to us in two weeks! Unheard of! I had been given wedding planning advice to find a good photographer. I didn't find a good one, I was lucky to find a top notch one! Thank you, thank you, Nicole! You were outstanding!!
    Matt and Amy

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2017

Nicole was awesome to work with. Would definitely recommend her to family and friends!

Joel · Married on 07/14/2017

Very passionate about her work. On time. Resourceful. Amazing shots! I have to say we hired the best photographer in MN.