17 Reviews for Little Mac Design

Second Shooter (1)
Custom Graphics (1)
One Event/Day (1)
17 Little Mac Design Reviews

Nicole is very professional along with friendly and fun. She is extremely talented. The photos are amazing!!! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kathi, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole made the entire process easy and was a joy to work with! The day of the wedding she was unbelievably helpful and our pictures turned out fantastic. Highly highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture KYLE, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We opted not to do an engagement shoot so the first time we met Nicole in person was on our wedding day as we were doing our first look photos. We were a little worried about it being awkward having someone we'd never met take our pictures, but Nicole was so friendly and bubbly and an absolute pleasure to work with. Even before we saw any of the finished pictures we were getting compliments from our wedding party and family on how great she was to work with and how smoothly all the posed pictures went. It was obvious to us and our guests that Nicole truly loves what she does and she loves trying new angles and techniques if you have the time and give her some free reign. She was also surprisingly fast at processing our photos, especially since we were married in June and I know she had a lot of other weddings to work on. Within days after the wedding she had texted us some of the finished photos and in less than 3 weeks she had posted a "sneak peak" album of over 70 pictures on her facebook page. All of our photos turned out absolutely wonderful and we couldn't be happier. We would recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a photographer and we know who we'll be contacting if we ever need one again!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Nicole was very professional and responsive to our needs. She arrived on time and worked with my bride and me and our wedding party to ensure she captured memorable images!

Photo for Little Mac Design Review - Shot of my bride and me and her matron of honor.
Profile Picture Willie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was awesome! She was really on top of everything!

Profile Picture Jackie , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole did an amazing job capturing the love in our wedding! We couldn’t be happier with our pictures!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Nicole is amazing. She captured my dream wedding. She was so professional and extremely fast at getting back to me when I had questions. She also visits the venue beforehand to make sure she has great spots and lighting. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was great to work with for our wedding and we love what we've seen so far for our sneak peeks!!! She has such a creative eye and is willing to work with you to capture what you want!

Profile Picture Philomina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love how personable she is and I will always go to her for our future photo. I can’t wait for her to do my wedding!!! Nicole does amazing work and is always willing to do whatever new poses you want to try.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

What a blessing it was to have Nicole Engstrom of Little Mac Design shoot our engagement session and wedding! The photos are nothing short of AMAZING! She captured so many precious moments of our day that will be fun to look back at for a lifetime! She has an amazing eye and skill set that cannot be compared to. She was fun and easy to work with and had our photos back to us in two weeks! Unheard of! I had been given wedding planning advice to find a good photographer. I didn't find a good one, I was lucky to find a top notch one! Thank you, thank you, Nicole! You were outstanding!!
Matt and Amy

Profile Picture Amy, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicole was awesome to work with. Would definitely recommend her to family and friends!

Profile Picture Courtney , 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Very passionate about her work. On time. Resourceful. Amazing shots! I have to say we hired the best photographer in MN.

Profile Picture Joel, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photos that Nicole took of our wedding are STUNNING! Thank you so, so much. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to help us capture the most important day of our lives. Nicole was fantastic to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable and the photos we received were spectacular. Thank you so much for sharing your craft with us, Nicole!!

Profile Picture Tyler, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After our original photographer bailed on us my husband and I began the frantic search for a new photographer with our wedding only being 3 months away we tried not to panic. We came across Nicole and after meeting with her and going over her work we knew we’d found our replacement. I was actually more excited about having her as our photographer than the original one we had hired. She was fantastic on the wedding day, she even arrived early to begin capturing the day. Nicole was very flexible and willing to take any and all photos that we requested she also had many ideas of her own. She was also willing to stay late without hesitation on the wedding night to help photograph the entire evening. Our photos turned out gorgeous and I constantly have people asking me who my photographer was. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for really unique and elegant photos.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We knew Nicole was going to be the best choice as our wedding photographer after we saw her beautiful pictures and style online. The day of Nicole did amazing, we had multiple people comment about how friendly she was with our guests. Additionally, she has invested in a lot of money into her gear and glass to produce absolutely stunning photos. Her photos that she took are to die for. We definitely suggest Nicole and we will be using her in the future for family photos.

Profile Picture Hailey, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married in Stillwater, Minnesota on June 10th of this year which was a very HOT and sunny day. TWO DAYS after an unexpected surgery, Nicole arrived at our venue ready to photograph our wedding and she did not miss a beat. She was absolutely fantastic, and extremely professional. She was able to bring a fellow photographer to offer assistance due to restrictions after surgery, and she was also wonderful. Nicole had a few edited photos sent to me the same night as the wedding, which were absolutely incredible.

I would HIGHLY recommend Little Mac Design for any sort of photo shoot, or event you may be having- ESPECIALLY a wedding!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was great to work with and the photos turned out amazing.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 5/13/17, 1 Review