Twin Birch Studios

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

Beautiful goofballs, tattooed romantics and sweetheart rockers, all are welcome here. My job is to celebrate what brings you together and makes you the couple you are. Together we will have fun creating, personality driven, authentic photos that not only preserve the memories of your wedding day but do it in a way that will surprise and delight.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,850

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Kate
    Kate M. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience from start to finish!

We cannot say enough great things about our experience with Mike! He was so fun, communicative, and enthusiastic about our ideas. He and his assistant Francisco shot absolutely gorgeous photos of our wedding - he completely captured both the look and vibe of the day. Mike really excels in catching special little moments throughout the event, and he made us and our guests feel very at ease. Plus, his turn-around time was lightning fast!

Twin Birch Studios's reply:

Kate, Thanks for the review. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Zach. Your wedding was just so darn thoughtful in every way. It made my job really easy.
    Megan U. Married on 05/21/2022

Very helpful!

Twin Birch Studios was a recommendation from my wedding venue. I looked through Mike’s website and just fell in love with his style and his photos! Mike seems to be a very genuine person. Talking with him on the phone, he was very helpful! Unfortunately, he was already booked for another wedding on the day of my wedding but he continued chatting with my and gave me a suggestion for another photographer. I am super bummed that I can’t have him for my wedding because his pictures are just beautiful but he has really gone out of his way to help me! I would definitely recommend him!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

5705 Upton Ave. S Minneapolis, MN, 55410
Location of (Twin Birch Studios)

Twin Birch Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Twin Birch Studios include in the starting price?

Twin Birch Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Twin Birch Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Twin Birch Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Twin Birch Studios offer?

Twin Birch Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Twin Birch Studios offer?

Twin Birch Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Twin Birch Studios offer for wedding events?

Twin Birch Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Twin Birch Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Twin Birch Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding