7565 county rd 116, Hamel, MN 55340 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Wild Orchid

The Wild Orchid is a wedding florist located in Hamel, Minnesota. With nearly three decades of experience, The Wild Orchid can offer floral arrangements that leave a lasting impression. Keeping with current trends and designs, the company’s main goal is to put a smile on those receiving their products. The Wild Orchid supports local growers, suppliers, and delivers all over the United States. With daily shipments, high-quality and fresh flowers are guaranteed.

In collaboration with their client, The Wild Orchid can provide an array of floral designs to best suit the wedding style, color, and theme. From rustic, tropical, classical, glamorous, modern, vintage, and romantic, The Wild Orchid can accommodate for any desired look. The company offers a variety of floral arrangements including aisle decor, boutonnieres, flower crowns, corsages, centerpieces, altar decor, and more. Other helpful services include:

• Consultations

The Wild Orchid 2
The Wild Orchid 3

Emily Vernon · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfection!

I was married in December of 2019. We hired The Wild Orchid for all of our floral needs (bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, bouts, arch decor) and we were so well taken care of. From the initial consultation I felt right at home. Every detail was perfect and you can tell Lisa and her design team truly care about their customers. Thank you for making our day PERFECT! I would 100% recommend!

Sent on 02/27/2019

The Wild Orchid's reply:

Emily,
    Thank you so much!! We had so much fun working with you and your HUSBAND;) Congratulations again!

Rae · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing, Stunning, and Beautiful wedding arrangements!

I cannot express enough how happy I was with all my flowers for my wedding day thanks to the wild orchid! We had so many compliments throughout or day and even after our wedding. They were so easy to work with and made everything stress free for me! Out ceremony and reception was above and beyond anything I could of ever imagined thanks to the beautiful arrangements. I will forever be a client of wild orchid and I recommend them to everyone! Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful and stress free!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    The Wild Orchid 4

Michaela Montanari · Married on 10/14/2017

Highly Recommend! 10/10 Experience!

where do I even start!? From the consultation set-up all the way to the wedding set-up was the easiest, stress free thing we had to deal with. They really make you feel at ease and at home while we went in for the flower consultation they really listened to what flowers you were looking for and what style you like and your budget.They really listen and want to make the best for your big day! They kept it in our budget and really went above and beyond! All the flowers were fresh and beautiful and exactly what I was looking for and more! From this day forward my husband still uses them for Valentine’s Day because it really was such a great experience and a great floral shop with amazing women running it! Go check them out, You won’t regret!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    The Wild Orchid 5
    The Wild Orchid 6

The Wild Orchid FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 19.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 148.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Wild Orchid 1
    Free toss bouquet with booked wedding!

With every booked wedding, our gift to you is a free toss bouquet!

• 7565 county rd 116 Hamel, MN, 55340 See on map