Sadie's Couture Floral

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website

Sadie’s Couture Floral is a wedding florist located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, owned and operated by designer Melissa Stratton. Melissa and her talented team are passionate about providing couples with sophisticated, elegant designs to enhance their big day. They promise to incorporate your personalities, ideas, and creative vision into every design, working with you every step of the way.

Sadie's Couture Florals provides consultations to discuss every detail of the special occasion. Their portfolio ranges from classic, country, and vintage styles to more eclectic themes such as tropical, boho, and nautical. Every package includes delivery, setup, and teardown of the floral arrangements to ensure a hassle-free day. Couples can choose between a wide selection of items for their wedding, such as bouquets, altar decor, flower baskets, and table centerpieces.

• Woman-owned

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Lara L. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience and beautiful flowers

Averil and Melissa were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process and the flowers were beautiful! They executed my vision for my bouquet perfectly
    Amber C. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and wonderful experience!

My husband and I did not have flowers as our highest priority for our wedding but after having Sadie's do our flowers I couldn't stop looking at my bouquet the whole night! We went with the a-la cart option which was so wonderful for us since we did not have too much to say regarding our flowers. I was worried we wouldn't be treated as well as some other clients but I was so wrong! Averil and Melissa were so kind, responsive, and open minded with our requests! I even asked if I could surprise my husband with dusty miller in our personal flowers and they loved it! The whole team made us feel so well taken care of and everyone, even know, keeps mentioning how beautiful the flowers were! We love Sadie's!
    Katie Married on 10/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melissa & her team are fabulous! I met with Melissa twice and gave her a few photos of what I wanted and everything turned out perfectly! I could not have asked for a better experience with a florist. They were early for delivery and made sure everything looked perfect. They went above & beyond what I could have expected
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Mikolaj & Melissa
24 photos · 09/19/2016

Agnes Verano Weddings and Events Agnes Verano Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

My client's often choose Melissa Stratton of Sadie's Floral on my say alone and after meeting her, they book. Melissa's enthusiasm for every bride is genuine and one would think she only works one wedding a year. I love her creativity and compassion and look forward to every wedding she stylizes.

John Hanson Photography John Hanson Photography Wedding Photographers

Sadies Floral offers incredible flowers that are fresh in both senses of the word. The flowers made my photographs look even better!

Wendy Woods Photography Wendy Woods Photography Wedding Photographers

Sadie's Floral makes my "best of" list for Twin Cities weddings. Gorgeous and creative flowers with great customer service.

Lasting Impressions Weddings
4.9 out of 5 rating , 116 Reviews
· Wedding Planners
Lauren B. Photography
4.9 out of 5 rating , 44 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

2400 North 2nd Street Suite 100, Suite 100 Minneapolis, MN, 55411
Location of (Sadie's Couture Floral)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding