$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Lasting Impressions Weddings

Innovative Designs and Flawless Coordination, Inspired by you….

Lasting Impressions Weddings is an award-winning, full-service wedding planning company located in Minnetonka, Minnesota that services the Twin Cities area. Sarah Trotter is the owner of Lasting Impressions Weddings. She brings solid design skills and nearly a decade of experience in the wedding planning industry to the table. Sarah has a “whatever it takes” attitude when faced with obstacles that naturally arise in the planning and execution process. She is flexible to meet budget needs. Lasting Impressions Weddings will create the dreams you have for your wedding. During this once-in-a-lifetime experience, they want you to be relaxed and in the moment like each of the guests.

Whether you are hoping for a lavish event or an intimate, low-key gathering, Lasting Impressions Weddings can flexibly accommodate with a number of service options and packages. Sarah and her team keep some useful items in stock to help make the logistics easier, including chair covers and decor. They also offer the following planning services:

• Day-of coordination

Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)

Other than my groom, hiring Sarah was the best wedding-related decision that I made. I didn't immediately start working with Lasting Impressions during the planning process. It wasn't until seven or so months before my wedding that I reached out to Sarah. And thank goodness I did. The planning process went SO much smoother with her involved - it was like night and day. Sarah was so responsive, helpful and friendly. I started to enjoy planning and always looked forward to our conversations. Nicole handled our day of and she was also stellar. She kept the day running smoothly and made sure I wasn't bothered with any last minute drama. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Lasting Impressions!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Sarah and Dawn of Lasting Impressions were absolutely wonderful to work with. It was clear they knew what they were doing from asking the all right questions during pre-wedding planning to their efficiency on the wedding day itself. We had an Indian Wedding and they were able to cater to our specific needs and follow instructions that allowed for all of our important traditions. They day couldn’t have gone more smoothly and it wouldn’t have been possible without them. Not only are they good at what they do but they are both wonderful people and a pleasure to be around and work with. Thank you!

Profile Picture Neha, 5/27/18, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1414582742521 img 693

Winter Chair Cover Special

Redeem In-Store
Rent your chair covers for your November-April Wedding and Receive 10% off from now until November 1st! Regular pricing for chair covers is: Our Chair Covers are $1.85 Per Chair Our Satin Sashes are $1.30 Per Sash Our Organza Sashes are .95 Per Sash Chair Cover and Organza Sash : $2.50 per chair!
#WW63a342585f918517

13 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Sarah Trotter of Lasting Impressions!

Lasting Impressions sets the bar high for an amazing event. Sarah is a delight to work with and delivers comprehensive customer service better than the rest! I love to refer brides to Lasting Impressions.

Sarah is a great planner to work with. Most planners don't understand or take the time to know each vendors roles they have to make an event special for the couple. I met Sarah before the event for a walk through with the couple and we stayed in communication leading up to the event. It really felt like we were a team serving one purpose, the couple. She's a great listener and has a wonderful creative sense to take the couple's ideas in what they envision for their reception from the colors to the decorations and bring them to life. Sarah is not only a great vendor to work with, she is a "fun" vendor to work with and brings a lot energy, personality, compassion and professionalism to her work to make it a great experience for her couples. I look forward to working with Sarah again.

Sarah is one of the best wedding planners I have ever worked with! She's always on the go and doesn't miss a single detail. She's also great with vendors! If you want a worry-free wedding planning experience, you'll be so happy you hired Sarah!

We love working with Sarah at Lasting Impressions! She helped create one of our more extravagant weddings last summer and it turned out beautifully and went smoothly all thanks to her insight and organization. We highly recommend Lasting Impressions :)

123 PROS I KNOW

3431 The Mall, Minnetonka, MN 55345   See On Map
612-245-4791 (phone)
Lasting Impressions Weddings is a wedding Planner from Minneapolis, MN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Minnesota, Brainard, and Minnetonka. Lasting Impressions Weddings is a professional wedding Coordinator that has been part of the Minneapolis, MN wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Affordable Wedding Coordination.