$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Lasting Impressions Weddings

Innovative Designs and Flawless Coordination, Inspired by you….
Lasting Impressions is a full service, award-winning, wedding planning company specializing in designing and coordinating the wedding of your dreams. With over six years of experience, owner Sarah Trotter and her team melds your ideas with their expertise to make your wedding truly unique and personalized.

At Lasting Impressions the relationships we have with our clients lay the foundation for a fabulous event that exceeds expectation.  The day is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and we want you to be a guest  at your own wedding. Our mission is to give you the guidance needed to make your vision come alive. From intimate gatherings to the most lavish of events we are able to customize any package to meet your needs and your budget. Because every couple is unique, we focus on innovative design, recommending the right vendors for each client and approaching your wedding with a "whatever it takes" attitude!

To Follow us Make Sure You Check Out:

Our Blog   -  Twitter   -  Our Facebook Page   http://www.lastingimpressionsweddings.com

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Planner

Religious (2)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

I don't know what I would have done without the Sarahs! They were so flexible, helpful, and worth every penny. I was less stressed as soon as I hired them! If I could do it again, I would have paid to have them coordinate everything instead of just the day of. They are wonderful!

Profile Picture Marie, 12/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Cultural, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Sara made our dream wedding a reality. She brings such a positive energy to wedding planning and helps you get through any stressful moments with ease. Particularly on the day of the wedding, she ensures that you don't have to worry about a thing except for enjoying yourself.

I really can't imagine the wedding planning process without Sara!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1414582742521 img 693

Winter Chair Cover Special

Redeem In-Store
Rent your chair covers for your November-April Wedding and Receive 10% off from now until November 1st! Regular pricing for chair covers is: Our Chair Covers are $1.85 Per Chair Our Satin Sashes are $1.30 Per Sash Our Organza Sashes are .95 Per Sash Chair Cover and Organza Sash : $2.50 per chair!
#WW63a342585f918517

13 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Sarah Trotter of Lasting Impressions!

Lasting Impressions sets the bar high for an amazing event. Sarah is a delight to work with and delivers comprehensive customer service better than the rest! I love to refer brides to Lasting Impressions.

Sarah is a great planner to work with. Most planners don't understand or take the time to know each vendors roles they have to make an event special for the couple. I met Sarah before the event for a walk through with the couple and we stayed in communication leading up to the event. It really felt like we were a team serving one purpose, the couple. She's a great listener and has a wonderful creative sense to take the couple's ideas in what they envision for their reception from the colors to the decorations and bring them to life. Sarah is not only a great vendor to work with, she is a "fun" vendor to work with and brings a lot energy, personality, compassion and professionalism to her work to make it a great experience for her couples. I look forward to working with Sarah again.

Sarah is one of the best wedding planners I have ever worked with! She's always on the go and doesn't miss a single detail. She's also great with vendors! If you want a worry-free wedding planning experience, you'll be so happy you hired Sarah!

We love working with Sarah at Lasting Impressions! She helped create one of our more extravagant weddings last summer and it turned out beautifully and went smoothly all thanks to her insight and organization. We highly recommend Lasting Impressions :)

123 PROS I KNOW

Events

3431 The Mall, Minnetonka, MN 55345   See On Map
612-245-4791 (phone)
Lasting Impressions Weddings is a wedding Planner from Minneapolis, MN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Minnesota, Brainard, and Minnetonka. Lasting Impressions Weddings is a professional wedding Coordinator that has been part of the Minneapolis, MN wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Affordable Wedding Coordination.