12813 Industrial Park Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55441 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Renee's Limousines

Renee’s Limousines has been serving the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St.Paul, Minnesota since 1992. They have been providing couples with quality, award-winning transportation for more than 25 years. Allow Renee’s to transport you to your wedding destinations in style.

This transportation company has years of experience and is proud to offer seasoned, professional drivers. Couples may rent Renee’s Limousines for a minimum of two hours and will receive many amenities, including a bar, bottled water/ice, a DVD player, fiber optics, flat screen(s), premium stereo, privacy partition, red carpet service, and wedding signage. They are proud to offer the following vehicles:

• Motor coach

• Videos 2

35 Reviews for Renee's Limousines

Emma K. · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly recommend!

Renee's Limousines was AMAZING for our wedding! It snowed a ton the day before, but they were still on time and had no issues getting us where we needed to be. Our driver, Terry, was extremely kind and even helped me with my dress when I had to walk through mucky parking lots and snow during our outdoor photos. We highly recommend Renee's for reliable transportation and great, friendly service on your wedding day!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We are always looking for ways to go the extra mile and we're so glad you enjoyed our service!!

Dkim · Married on 02/16/2019

I scheduled from out of town and had questions and the office was very helpful and responsive. Keith was our drive & was very professional & very nice

Keith is a very professional driver and very personable. The office staff was very helpful. I totally recommend this company

Sent on 02/17/2019

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're thrilled to know that we did our part to contribute to your special day!

Kristine · Married on 10/18/2018

We had a great time using Renee's Royal Valet limo service. We did a winery tour for a bachelorette party and everything turned out great. I would definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Renee's Limousines Pricing

Renee's Limousines Price Rates

Renee's Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Trolley, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Real Weddings

• J'aime Events
    J'aime Events Wedding Planners

As a Wedding Planner, I work with a variety of vendors but I appreciate the communication and follow through that I receive from Renee's Royal Valet. They send confirmations of the reservations, the drivers confirm and check in with me on the day to let me know they have arrived for pickup and estimated delivery time of the wedding guests. If you are looking for wedding day transportation needs, they have a variety of vehicles in their fleet and they have great customer service. I recommend them to my clients!

• Events by Melody
    Events by Melody Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I always recommend Renee's Royal Valet to my clients! They are friendly and reliable and offer an array of options for your transportation needs.

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• 12813 Industrial Park Blvd Minneapolis, MN, 55441 See on map