Renee's Limousines

Minneapolis, MN View map

Renee’s Limousines has been serving the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St.Paul, Minnesota since 1992. They have been providing couples with quality, award-winning transportation for more than 25 years. Allow Renee’s to transport you to your wedding destinations in style.

This transportation company has years of experience and is proud to offer seasoned, professional drivers. Couples may rent Renee’s Limousines for a minimum of two hours and will receive many amenities, including a bar, bottled water/ice, a DVD player, fiber optics, flat screen(s), premium stereo, privacy partition, red carpet service, and wedding signage. They are proud to offer the following vehicles:

• Motor coach
  • Shuttle
  • Stretch limo
  • Trolley
  • Van

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Shuttle
SUV
Trolley
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

2 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

4.7

1 User photo

• Jenna
    Jenna C. Married on 07/12/2021

Event Planner Highly Recommends Renee's!!

I'm event planner and have used Renee's Limousines for many of my clients from weddings to corporate to foundations. So when it came time to look for a fun way to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday, I knew calling Renee's would do it! The service was fantastic, our driver was absolutely wonderful and all of the tired parents who needed a break from their children and quarantine felt pampered throughout the night! They even upgraded us to the hummer limo when their regular limo wasn't putting out "enough" ac for their liking on this hot, 94 degree day. It was a perfect upgrade! I've always loved how wonderful they are for my clients but now I was able to experience it for myself. I highly, HIGHLY recommend them!!

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're thrilled to know everyone had a great night out. It's always a pleasure working with you and especially awesome to be a part of your husband's birthday!!
    Taylor Married on 08/01/2020

Excellent!

We used Renee's Limo Coach for our wedding. We worked with Ivan throughout the process. He was always quick to respond and answer any questions that we have. The Limo Coach was beautiful! It was so clean. The driver was great and so professional. We had such an amazing time on the limo and everyone loved it. I would recommend using Renee's for any event! I also was able to change my schedule for the day about 2 weeks prior to my wedding which was super helpful!

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to know you enjoyed your experience with us from start to finish. It was our pleasure to serve you!
  • Brianna
    Brianna T. Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful service

We loved working with Renee's Limousines. They were very communicative in booking, the coach was beautiful - clean and well-equipped -, they stayed on time, and the driver was safe and friendly.

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was our sincere pleasure!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Matt & Amanda
    28 photos · 10/19/2015

Pricing

Renee's Limousines Price Rates

J'aime Events J'aime Events Wedding Planners

As a Wedding Planner, I work with a variety of vendors but I appreciate the communication and follow through that I receive from Renee's Royal Valet. They send confirmations of the reservations, the drivers confirm and check in with me on the day to let me know they have arrived for pickup and estimated delivery time of the wedding guests. If you are looking for wedding day transportation needs, they have a variety of vehicles in their fleet and they have great customer service. I recommend them to my clients!

Events by Melody Events by Melody Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I always recommend Renee's Royal Valet to my clients! They are friendly and reliable and offer an array of options for your transportation needs.

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

12813 Industrial Park Blvd Minneapolis, MN, 55441
7635511919
Location of (Renee's Limousines)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding