Renee's Limousines

Minneapolis, MN View map

Renee’s Limousines has been serving the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St.Paul, Minnesota since 1992. They have been providing couples with quality, award-winning transportation for more than 25 years. Allow Renee’s to transport you to your wedding destinations in style.

This transportation company has years of experience and is proud to offer seasoned, professional drivers. Couples may rent Renee’s Limousines for a minimum of two hours and will receive many amenities, including a bar, bottled water/ice, a DVD player, fiber optics, flat screen(s), premium stereo, privacy partition, red carpet service, and wedding signage. They are proud to offer the following vehicles:

• Motor coach
  • Shuttle
  • Stretch limo
  • Trolley
  • Van

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Sedan
Shuttle
Trolley
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

2 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Anthony
    Anthony V. Married on 09/17/2022

Highly recommended!

We had a great experience with Renee’s Limousines for our wedding day! The whole process was easy. We rented a Lincoln sedan to drive us to the ceremony, alternative location for pictures, and the reception. The sedan was well maintained and very elegant inside. Our driver, Michael, was great! He arrived promptly and knew his way around to help keep us on schedule. We would highly recommend.
  • Kate
    Kate S. Married on 07/25/2021

Excellent Service

The Renee’s Limousines team did an excellent job providing transportation for our wedding day. We rented the trolly to bring our wedding party from the ceremony to the reception and it was the perfect added detail to a beautiful day. The driver was very professional and timely and we had so much fun singing away on the trolly for the afternoon.
    We also arranged for a limousine to pick us up at the end of the evening and bring us to the hotel. It was the perfect cherry on top of an impeccable day. Thank you for providing excellent service on our wedding day!

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Hi Kate - thank you so much for giving Renee's a great review. We are so happy we could be a part of your wedding day and the photos attached are beautiful as well! Thank you so much!!
    Jenna C. Married on 07/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Event Planner Highly Recommends Renee's!!

I'm event planner and have used Renee's Limousines for many of my clients from weddings to corporate to foundations. So when it came time to look for a fun way to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday, I knew calling Renee's would do it! The service was fantastic, our driver was absolutely wonderful and all of the tired parents who needed a break from their children and quarantine felt pampered throughout the night! They even upgraded us to the hummer limo when their regular limo wasn't putting out "enough" ac for their liking on this hot, 94 degree day. It was a perfect upgrade! I've always loved how wonderful they are for my clients but now I was able to experience it for myself. I highly, HIGHLY recommend them!!

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're thrilled to know everyone had a great night out. It's always a pleasure working with you and especially awesome to be a part of your husband's birthday!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Matt & Amanda
28 photos · 10/19/2015

Pricing

J'aime Events J'aime Events Wedding Planners

As a Wedding Planner, I work with a variety of vendors but I appreciate the communication and follow through that I receive from Renee's Royal Valet. They send confirmations of the reservations, the drivers confirm and check in with me on the day to let me know they have arrived for pickup and estimated delivery time of the wedding guests. If you are looking for wedding day transportation needs, they have a variety of vehicles in their fleet and they have great customer service. I recommend them to my clients!

Events by Melody Events by Melody Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I always recommend Renee's Royal Valet to my clients! They are friendly and reliable and offer an array of options for your transportation needs.

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

12813 Industrial Park Blvd Minneapolis, MN, 55441
7635511919
Location of (Renee's Limousines)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding