Renee's Limousines Reviews

36 Reviews for Renee's Limousines

• Brianna

Brianna Thompson · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful service

We loved working with Renee's Limousines. They were very communicative in booking, the coach was beautiful - clean and well-equipped -, they stayed on time, and the driver was safe and friendly.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was our sincere pleasure!!

Emma K. · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly recommend!

Renee's Limousines was AMAZING for our wedding! It snowed a ton the day before, but they were still on time and had no issues getting us where we needed to be. Our driver, Terry, was extremely kind and even helped me with my dress when I had to walk through mucky parking lots and snow during our outdoor photos. We highly recommend Renee's for reliable transportation and great, friendly service on your wedding day!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We are always looking for ways to go the extra mile and we're so glad you enjoyed our service!!

Dkim · Married on 02/16/2019

I scheduled from out of town and had questions and the office was very helpful and responsive. Keith was our drive & was very professional & very nice

Keith is a very professional driver and very personable. The office staff was very helpful. I totally recommend this company

Sent on 02/17/2019

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're thrilled to know that we did our part to contribute to your special day!

Kristine · Married on 10/18/2018

We had a great time using Renee's Royal Valet limo service. We did a winery tour for a bachelorette party and everything turned out great. I would definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/29/2018

Our experience with Renee's Limousines was superb! Terry was our driver and he was excellent. He arrived promptly and had the red carpet out. We were able to bring our cooler with beer on the limo and Teri had champagne on ice ready for us.

During our drive we made several stops, Terry helped each lady down the stairs. He was very fun to have and we sincerely enjoyed our experience. I highly recommend Renee's Limousines for wedding or other fun events.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Elise · event on: 03/02/2018

Bob with Renee's Royal Valet was fantastic! He drove us all over for my sister's bachelorette party and even gave us great bar recommendations. When our time was up, my sister was having so much fun that I asked if we could rent for one more hour and he was completely flexible! We also have them booked for her wedding and I'm so glad we do!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're looking forward to the big day!

Carol · event on: 09/09/2017

Hired this limo for a bachelorette party.
    Very prompt....Limo was waiting for us at each and every stop.
    Very Professional!!
    Had an awesome time!!

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • F

Frank · event on: 08/19/2017

Keith is the man, the legend. 10/10 mastapeece experience.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Grace · Married on 05/06/2017

My partner and I had a wonderful experience with Renee's Royal Valet. The lady that I booked with was named Kathy and she was absolutely amazing. She made sure that I understood how our reservation would work and made the entire experience incredibly simple and stressfree. Our driver Linda was superb and super accommodating. We made an unplanned stop and it was no problem as all! Also, every time I called my driver, she answered on the first ring. What amazing service!! I would also like to make an important note that this company is very LGBT friendly which my now wife and I so appreciated. Thank you so much Renee's Royals Valet, I will be highly recommending you to anyone I meet!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Renee's Limousines's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of this wonderful day!

Christopher · Married on 03/11/2017

I strongly recommend Renee's Royal Valet to anyone having a wedding or event where they need transportation! Our entire experience with them was excellent and both Kathy and Terry were very friendly and professional from the initial consultation through execution on the big day.

The process to get and accept a quote was quick and easy and all the pricing details were up-front and transparent. The overall price was very competitive especially considering the wedding package amenities they provided. They have a good variety of vehicles with modern style and features available and we ultimately rented the 20 passenger Limo Coach for five hours. Our driver (and Fleet Manger) Terry arrived on time, made multiple pickups and drop-offs at various locations and really made us and our guests feel special.

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • User7689406 · event on: 01/22/2017

OMG! I was thrilled with our experience. Our driver went over and above to make our night fun and carefree. I would recommend your company to anyone looking for great service. From the moment I made the initial contact until I was delivered to my door at the end of the evening, I felt taken care of and like an important client.

Sent on 01/23/2017
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Renee's Royal Valet for our bridal party to take pictures at our wedding and they were great!! The "party bus" they provided was very modern and looked upscale. Making the reservations was really easy and they were on time. I would definitely recommend using them and will also use them myself again in the future!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

great to woe with. reliable derive, fast to respond with changes. party bus was great.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Kellie · Married on 06/25/2016

We were extremely satisified with our service at Renee's Royal Valet! The office staff always provided quick and helpful responses to my questions. Our driver was wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed him. We would definitely recommend Renee's Royal Valet and their trolley for your wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Eric · Married on 06/24/2016

My wife and I were absolutely blown away with the level of service we received. Both of us come from a background of event planning, with my wife coordinating many large scale events, and we continued to be amazed as the day went on. Our driver was polite and professional and had excellent communication all throughout the day with us without being intrusive or overbearing. He even helped us set up or decor at the ceremony site. I have since recommended Renee's to two friends that are planning their weddings and told them to look no further than Renee's!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Renee's Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this kind review. We are thrilled to know that your experience exceeded your expectations!

Meghan · Married on 01/09/2016

We booked the Trolley for our wedding party. We couldn't have been happier with our night! The driver was so accommodating to all of our requests and locations. We booked for January so snow and ice were on the ground and you would never know it. We got to all of our locations very smoothly and each time he helped up on and off the Trolley. Will definately be booking again for parties gatherings or events in the future. Thank you!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Molly · Married on 10/31/2015

Bill was so great. Despite the rainy weather he was always offering a friendly hand to th females and was very friendly!

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 05/24/2014

Renee's Royal Valet was very professional and accommodating. They arrived early for each pickup during our wedding day and called us when they arrived, so we didn't have to stress about the limo arriving. They were great to work with and we would recommend them!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/01/2013

We had the green trolley take us from the church to our reception site. It was so lovely! We were able to come out, board with our entire bridal party, and pose for pictures on the back with a "just married" sign. It was brisk out, but the windows were down and they had a heater. We had a fantastic time riding and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a special touch.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Our two hour trolley ride from the Church to the venue had to be one of the highlights of our day. Terry was great! So friendly and professional. He was right on time. When we were taking photos in the humid 90 degree weather he hand delivered all of our wedding party bottled waters. Such great service!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Lori · Married on 07/20/2013

I got a referral for Renee's Royal Valet from my sister who also used them for her wedding. We had a 14 passenger Excursion SUV for our wedding party. We all fit in nicely and comfortably. They provided non-alcoholic champagne and glasses, and they let us bring our own alcohol into the limo. They were good about the stops were making on the way. They were on time and very professional. We were very satisfied!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Heather · Married on 05/18/2013

Working with Renee's was very easy and efficient and they provided timely, professional service. My husband and I live abroad and so email is our primary communication. Scott with Renee was incredibly responsive and honest when it came down to what we wanted versus what they offered. Turns out the weekend of our wedding, prom was going on so all the limo's were taken except a 10 seater. The 10 seater was actually what we wanted, but he mentioned that it would be pretty tight with us in there. Being this is all they had we were fine with it, but knowing he was okay if we went with another vendor for a larger limo, told us that he was honest and reliable. The day of our wedding, the limo driver was right in front of the limo waiting for us immediately after the chapel. Although, our photographer wanted to take photos of us and the driver was completely okay with waiting. We were also able to make a stop at Chino Latino's for a quick drink before he dropped us off at our reception site. Just a note, the "red carpet service" is actually a tiny little Red rug :) It's cute though. They also offer a non alcoholic champagne in the limo. Our driver told us even if we don't drink it to take it with us because someone else might want it at the reception... very thoughtful of him, plus we did pay for it :) Overall, we were very satisfied with Renee's and glad we ended up choosing them!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Laura · Married on 09/01/2012

We used the Dubliner Trolley for our wedding transportation from the church to the reception and it was great! The inside was decorated with flower bouquets and decorative vail material type ribbon all around. The driver was curtious and knew exactly where he was going. He even made a stop for us on the way to get out and take pictures. The back of the trolley was a great photo opt as well. The service provided by Renne's Royal Valet was very efficient and they were so easy to do business with!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Brian · Married on 05/14/2011

The Trolley we rented from Renee's Royal Valet for our wedding was perfect. The driver showed up as scheduled (even arrived early), was professional, courteous, fun and willing to go anywhere to make our day special. The Trolley itself was fantastic. We looked at the trolleys at other companies and found them all to be old and somewhat run-down. Renee's Trolley looked practically brand new. Everything was clean and looked great. It even had heat, which was needed on our wedding day.
    Best Trolley company in the Twin Cities.
    Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Lorelei · Married on 02/26/2011

I would highly recommend Renee's for any limo service. Our driver was very patient with us when my flower girl had a melt down about not being able to come in the limo. He got us to our locations for pictures and even went around the long way so we would have more time to relax and have a drink. I will be using them again!

Sent on 03/20/2011