4910 W 146th Street, Savage, MN 55378 Map · Phone number

About Events by Melody

At Events by Melody, our mission is to bring your vision to life by incorporating personality and style to create a one of a kind event that you and your guests will remember for years to come. We are an award-winning wedding planning and design company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our motto is simple: PLAN. PARTY. PERFECTION. Contact us today to find out how we can help make your dream wedding become a reality!

The Knot Best of Weddings 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award 2018, 2019, 2020
Minnesota Bride Magazine Best of ​Finalist 2019, 2020
Minneapolis St. Paul Weddings Magazine Diamond Awards 2019 Winner
International Live Events Association (ILEA) Minnesota Star Awards Winner 2019, 2020
Twin Cities Business ​Best of Business 2018​ Finalist​, 2019 Winner

A'BULAE Wedding
greenhouse wedding reception 1 51 934392 157767863144008

50 Reviews for Events by Melody

Stephanie · Getting married on 04/15/2023

Events by Melody is the best! We had them assist with decor setup and we're so glad we did! Melody is easy to work with, responsive and goes above and beyond. If you're considering using Events by Melody on your day - do it!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Events by Melody's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review, Stephanie! I'm glad we could help set up your awesome cat-themed wedding. So fun! xo, Melody
  • Emilee

Emilee Howe · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Events by Melody is the best!

Hiring Melody and her team for the day of coordinator package (which starts 30 days before your wedding) was one of the best decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding! I am a very organized and planful person, but I knew I wanted our big day to be stress free and for everyone to be able to enjoy themselves. Melody and her assistant Anna made the day just that! If there was any sort of issue on our wedding day, I didn't know about it because it was taken care of immediately by Melody. From questions about what vendors she recommendation to the best way to pack votive candles she knows it all. I couldn't recommend Events by Melody more!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Events by Melody's reply:

Emilee - Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad we could be part of your special day at the Lafayette Club. The entire day ran so very smoothly and everything came together perfectly. Congratulations again to you and Josh! xo, Melody & Team
  • Whitney

Whitney Eystad · Married on 08/15/2020

Best day ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Melody and her team! Melody was always there for us answering our questions and providing recommendations while planning. She also made our vision come to life! Our big day ran smooth thanks to her team and not only could we as bride and groom, but our parents as well were able to enjoy the day and not worry about what needed to be done. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Events by Melody's reply:

Tanner & Whitney: Thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad we could be a part of your special day. It truly was amazing! Also, I'm so glad I could be alongside you during your wedding planning journey. Congratulations again! -Melody & Team

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events by Melody FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• JX Event Venue Banquet Halls

Melody helped assist me and plan a styled shoot at JX Event Venue. She was so helpful in creating a vision for our Spring styled shoot. Her professionalism and organization was so refreshing to work with! Hannah, one of their Assistant Event Coordinators, was actually the modal for the shoot. Her energy was so amazing, having her work any event would bring so much life to the table! Events by Melody is a preferred vendor of both JX & The Loft.

• Hadley Road Wedding Florists

Quite simply, Melody is amazing. I was lucky to work with her as a vendor on a recent shoot and she made the whole process flow with ease. No issues getting what we wanted accomplished in a short time frame and she was super responsive, up the the task and always willing to help with sourcing vendors that we wanted to contribute. I have been imagining this shoot in my head for the last 4 years and she made it happen and I am so grateful. I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants a planner that is ON TOP OF IT ALL!

• J'aime Events Wedding Planners

Melody is great and she has a good group of ladies that work with her to make sure your day runs smoothly. If I am not available for a date, I know that I can refer people to Melody and she will provide them with great service. She goes above and beyond for her clients and really does love what she does. She is also a great stylist as well.

• 4910 W 146th Street Savage, MN, 55378 See on map
    Location of (Events by Melody)