4910 W 146th Street, Savage, MN 55378 Map · Phone number

About Events by Melody

Events by Melody is an award-winning wedding planning company based in Savage, Minnesota. The company takes a unique and creative hands-on approach to every couple and every wedding they work with. Their motto is simple: plan. party. perfection. Owner and lead planner Melody Hall and her team of professional coordinators will work with you to bring your wedding vision and ideas to life while adding personality and style.

Follow Events by Melody on

Events by Melody 5
Events by Melody 6
Events by Melody 7

Stephanie · Getting married on 04/15/2023

Events by Melody is the best! We had them assist with decor setup and we're so glad we did! Melody is easy to work with, responsive and goes above and beyond. If you're considering using Events by Melody on your day - do it!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Events by Melody's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review, Stephanie! I'm glad we could help set up your awesome cat-themed wedding. So fun! xo, Melody
  • Kris

Kris Wolle & Aaron Wayne · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Day Ever thanks to Events by Melody

Events by Melody….where do I even begin. Let me start out by just saying THANK YOU SO MUCH MELODY, JESS AND ELLIE!!!! Without you ladies, our day wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was. Melody was absolutely amazing throughout our wedding planning process. Her response time, feedback and ideas were impeccable. The way she understood my vision for our wedding was absolutely spot on. Melody is extremely organized and somehow knew exactly what I was envisioning. I did the partial planning package which was perfect. Being able to meet with Melody and talk through my vision was so fun. The mood board she created was spot on.
    Moving to the day of my wedding…Jess and Ellie were beyond fabulous!! I can’t express how grateful I was to have them there. They were extremely organized, professional and kept the day flowing perfectly. I probably wasn’t as organized as I thought I was with giving them direction on where stuff should go prior to our wedding day but somehow, they got everything pretty much perfect. From how I was envisioning the table décor to the ceremony decorations, it was beautiful.
    And Jess, I can’t thank you enough for keeping me so calm and giving me the best advice to just breath and look at Aaron the whole walk down the aisle. I felt like it was just Aaron and I in the most beautiful setting ever on the most perfect day. It was so perfect. 😊
    Hiring Events by Melody was one of the best decisions I made. I didn’t have to worry about the tiny little details the day of and Melody made my wedding planning process so fun. A piece of advice to all the brides, don’t think you can handle everything on your own, because you can’t, and you don’t want to. You want to be able to enjoy this amazing day with your new husband and that’s exactly what I got to do.
    Thank you, Events by Melody team, for making my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 10/12/2019
    Events by Melody 8
    Events by Melody 9

Events by Melody's reply:

Kris - Thank you for the kind words and raving review! We are SO glad we could be part of your special day and also help with the planning & design process. It was so exciting to see your vision come to life! Jessica & Ellie mentioned your day ran so very smoothly. Congratulations again to you and Aaron! XO, Melody & Team

Jana · Married on 09/13/2019

Day of Coordination

Events by Melody were amazing to work with for the month up to our wedding and on the day of (we hired them for day of coordination). Melody’s communication in the weeks leading up to the wedding was stellar which was so comforting and stress relieving. It was clear they had a lot of experience with planning and day of coordination and really cared about our wedding and the little details. Jessica was there on the day of wedding and helped ensure everything was perfect! Numerous people commented on how professional she was and on top of everything (she even snuck me some appetizers right after the ceremony before my husband and I went down to the cocktail hour knowing that we’d be starving. It was really sweet!). I would recommend Melody and her team to ANYONE! You will not regret having them by your side for help and advice!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Events by Melody's reply:

Jana! Thank you so much for the kind words. We absolutely love being part of your special day and helping out the weeks prior. Everything about your wedding at The Hutton House was so very gorgeous! I'm so glad Jessica could help make your day extra special. Congratulations again to your and Jordan! Have an amazing time on your honeymoon! xo, Melody & Team

Events by Melody FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 10

• JX Event Venue
    JX Event Venue Banquet Halls

Melody helped assist me and plan a styled shoot at JX Event Venue. She was so helpful in creating a vision for our Spring styled shoot. Her professionalism and organization was so refreshing to work with! Hannah, one of their Assistant Event Coordinators, was actually the modal for the shoot. Her energy was so amazing, having her work any event would bring so much life to the table! Events by Melody is a preferred vendor of both JX & The Loft.

• Hadley Road
    Hadley Road Wedding Florists

Quite simply, Melody is amazing. I was lucky to work with her as a vendor on a recent shoot and she made the whole process flow with ease. No issues getting what we wanted accomplished in a short time frame and she was super responsive, up the the task and always willing to help with sourcing vendors that we wanted to contribute. I have been imagining this shoot in my head for the last 4 years and she made it happen and I am so grateful. I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants a planner that is ON TOP OF IT ALL!

• J'aime Events
    J'aime Events Wedding Planners

Melody is great and she has a good group of ladies that work with her to make sure your day runs smoothly. If I am not available for a date, I know that I can refer people to Melody and she will provide them with great service. She goes above and beyond for her clients and really does love what she does. She is also a great stylist as well.

• 4910 W 146th Street Savage, MN, 55378 See on map