$1,800
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events by Melody

PLAN. PARTY. PERFECTION.

ITS YOUR DAY. At Events by Melody, our mission is to bring your vision to life by incorporating personality and style to create a one of a kind event that you and your guests will remember for years to come.

Events by Melody is based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota and specializes in weddings and corporate events. With a unique and creative hands-on approach, we are dedicated to our clients’ needs no matter how big or small an event. Our motto is simple: PLAN. PARTY. PERFECTION. Contact us today to find out how we can help make your upcoming wedding or next corporate event one to remember!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Civil (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Event Design (1)
Cultural (1)

Events by Melody is the best! We had them assist with decor setup and we're so glad we did! Melody is easy to work with, responsive and goes above and beyond. If you're considering using Events by Melody on your day - do it!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/15/23, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the partial planning package with Melody since September for my July wedding. I broke the contract with my coordinator who told me that I was not able to ask her any questions until the month of because it was not my turn. It could have not been more opposite with Melody. Even ten months out she made me feel like my wedding was really important and helped me with any questions/problems I had big or small. She is even there to talk about personal things that are bound to happen during wedding planning. On the day of she even calmed some family drama that was about to take place and she and Hannah handled it professionally so I didn't have to be put in that position. Anything that came up the day of- her or Hannah handled it so that by the time guests arrived everything was ready and looking beautiful. Melody knew from the beginning that it was a dream of mine to get my wedding published and supported me in decisions I had to make to have the best chance of that happen. I loved that I was able to add any hours I wanted to the package as I really needed with the amount of rentals that I was bringing in and loved having her and her amazing assitant Hannah there from the moment I pulled in to the end of the night.

Profile Picture Ann, 7/7/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Melody and her team were amazing, hands down. We had some unique logistics for our day since we were married on an island and they were SO helpful. Tina was our day of coordinator, she set up and tore down so much for us. It was great to not have to worry about a thing with Tina there!! Tina made sure we were on time or got back on time if we were running late. They also helped with our rehearsal and were so efficient and informative. I would recommend for any couple looking for coordination services, they were life savers.

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Events by Melody Pricing

220x220 sq 1506656565287 reception 5
220x220 sq 1506653789308 bride  groom
220x220 sq 1514249654124 aria ceremony
220x220 sq 1514249687680 stationery details 1
220x220 sq 1528093313 ad72e641ba730228 1528093312 b0a100c08d06056d 1528093309258 1 bride   groom firs
220x220 sq 1528093313 ddeb2126757987f9 1528093312 1ceef7c2b46c3b10 1528093309262 2 bridesmaids  1
220x220 sq 1528093340 3daab049774af532 1528093339 e9c9098f288b928b 1528093337013 4 download

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Melody helped assist me and plan a styled shoot at JX Event Venue. She was so helpful in creating a vision for our Spring styled shoot. Her professionalism and organization was so refreshing to work with! Hannah, one of their Assistant Event Coordinators, was actually the modal for the shoot. Her energy was so amazing, having her work any event would bring so much life to the table! Events by Melody is a preferred vendor of both JX & The Loft.

Quite simply, Melody is amazing. I was lucky to work with her as a vendor on a recent shoot and she made the whole process flow with ease. No issues getting what we wanted accomplished in a short time frame and she was super responsive, up the the task and always willing to help with sourcing vendors that we wanted to contribute. I have been imagining this shoot in my head for the last 4 years and she made it happen and I am so grateful. I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants a planner that is ON TOP OF IT ALL!

Melody is great and she has a good group of ladies that work with her to make sure your day runs smoothly. If I am not available for a date, I know that I can refer people to Melody and she will provide them with great service. She goes above and beyond for her clients and really does love what she does. She is also a great stylist as well.

I worked with Events by Melody for a wedding this fall that had multiple location changes, and a packed schedule. Rachel did a great job of filling me in and making this could've been complicated day so incredibly smooth!

As a Bartending service we are very excited to be a part well executed and unique event. Events by Melody has the creativity to help you dream up the perfect day and the organization and connections to put together the best team of vendors to make it happen! LiquidMotion is excited to work with this great group of wedding/event planners this season!

4910 W 146th Street, Savage, MN 55378   See On Map