$1,800
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events by Melody

PLAN. PARTY. PERFECTION.

ITS YOUR DAY. At Events by Melody, our mission is to bring your vision to life by incorporating personality and style to create a one of a kind event that you and your guests will remember for years to come.

Events by Melody is based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota and specializes in weddings and corporate events. With a unique and creative hands-on approach, we are dedicated to our clients’ needs no matter how big or small an event. Our motto is simple: PLAN. PARTY. PERFECTION. Contact us today to find out how we can help make your upcoming wedding or next corporate event one to remember!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)

Events by Melody is the best! We had them assist with decor setup and we're so glad we did! Melody is easy to work with, responsive and goes above and beyond. If you're considering using Events by Melody on your day - do it!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/15/23, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding never could have worked without melody! From day one she was so organized, open, kind, calm and go with the flow- she was exactly what we were looking for. I can not recommend her enough. My husband and father in law were not initially on board with the additional expense of having a planner but by the end they were both raving about her and asking me if they could give her more money because she deserved it (we did!). She took all the stress out of our day by setting up, tearing down, contacting vendors and putting everyone where they need to be. Prior to that she kept us organized and on task with all that we needed to do for planning. She is an amazing human and so great at what she does! Hire her now

Profile Picture julia, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

My mom, husband, me and many others said many times leading up to, during and after our wedding that hiring Melody and team was one of the best decisions we made about our entire wedding. Her day-of coordination package was absolutely perfect for us. It allowed us to be independent and hands on with our planning process, but also to be confident and carefree the month before our wedding, and especially on our wedding day. Rachel and Tyler made a great day-of team and Melody even send a few extra hands to help make sure everything at both of our venues went smoothly and according to plan. She and her team also went above and beyond in helping us manage a vendor who could be "difficult." I will (and have already) recommend Melody to anyone seeking these kind of services. She approaches her engagement with clients with a high level of professionalism, pragmatism, attention to detail, great client service and style. I cannot say enough positive things only, "THANK YOU!"

Profile Picture Grace, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Events by Melody Pricing

220x220 sq 1506653789308 bride  groom
220x220 sq 1514249654124 aria ceremony
220x220 sq 1514249687680 stationery details 1

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Melody is great and she has a good group of ladies that work with her to make sure your day runs smoothly. If I am not available for a date, I know that I can refer people to Melody and she will provide them with great service. She goes above and beyond for her clients and really does love what she does. She is also a great stylist as well.

I worked with Events by Melody for a wedding this fall that had multiple location changes, and a packed schedule. Rachel did a great job of filling me in and making this could've been complicated day so incredibly smooth!

As a Bartending service we are very excited to be a part well executed and unique event. Events by Melody has the creativity to help you dream up the perfect day and the organization and connections to put together the best team of vendors to make it happen! LiquidMotion is excited to work with this great group of wedding/event planners this season!

While I'm happily married, if I ever were to re-marry you better believe I would be reaching out to Melody to plan our wedding. Planners take the stress away, help make the day memorable, and our absolutely priceless. And, Melody is simply the best.

Melody and her team are a blast to work with! Not only are they fun, there are also detailed and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to make their wedding planning fun and easy!

4910 W 146th Street, Savage, MN 55378   See On Map