Events by Melody

4910 W 146th Street, Savage, MN 55378 Map · Phone number

About Events by Melody

ITS YOUR DAY. At Events by Melody, our mission is to bring your vision to life by incorporating personality and style to create a one of a kind event that you and your guests will remember for years to come.

Events by Melody is an award-winning wedding and event planning company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. With a unique and creative hands-on approach, we are dedicated to our clients’ needs no matter how big or small an event. Our motto is simple: PLAN. PARTY. PERFECTION. Contact us today to find out how we can help make your upcoming wedding or event one to remember!

Follow Events by Melody on

Events by Melody 5
Events by Melody 6
Events by Melody 7

Stephanie · Getting married on 04/15/2023

Events by Melody is the best! We had them assist with decor setup and we're so glad we did! Melody is easy to work with, responsive and goes above and beyond. If you're considering using Events by Melody on your day - do it!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Events by Melody's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review, Stephanie! I'm glad we could help set up your awesome cat-themed wedding. So fun! xo, Melody

Paige · Married on 11/10/2018

Day of Coordinator

Melody made wedding planning much less stressful! Whenever I would have a random dilemma/question/concern I could count on her to help me find a solution! She was always quick to respond to all communications and reliable. The day of the wedding her team set up all our decor and everything looked just how I wanted. Not only did they set up, tear down and package up our item to easily transport- they also made the day go smoothly. I had one guest tell me the day has no lulls and everything blended together perfectly which I can give credit to Events By Melody’s team. They were on top of everything and if I needed anything changed or adjusted I could just find Melody or her assistant and let them know. Melody also lead our rehearsal which makes a world of difference when you need to get lots of people on the same page. She made our day stress free and everything I could have imagined! I would highly recommend considering a day of coordinator for anyone debating if they should hire. Every wedding I have been a part of (and now including mine) have gone MUCH smoother with a day of coordinator on the Bride and Grooms side. Not only the bride and groom but also the family and friends who can truly enjoy the day versus worrying about the many things that have to come together on a wedding day! Can’t say enough good things about her team and I know my family and friends all agreed how great it was to have Events by Melody on such an important day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Events by Melody's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review, Paige! It was so amazing being part of your and Andrew’s big day at Dellwood Country Club. Looking forward to seeing you two at some of the other family weddings coming up. Happy Holidays! xo, Melody

Savanna Desmet · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible perfect

I will start off by saying if you don’t want a wedding planner or a day of coordinator think again!! Especially with Melody and her crew!!! We hired Melody for partial wedding planning and day of coordination. She was in contact with me through my whole process the second I booked her, anytime I had a question she would respond with a list of possibilities and even send links or ideas. She gives the bride a month to month check list and on your original meet she gets to know your vision and helps you bring it to life. I booked Melody when I was deployed and she made it a walk in the park…. She assigned a lead and assistant to my wedding about a month out and when I met with the lead and Melody I know that she had passed my vision on perfectly. Melody reaches out to all of the vendors to make a day of timeline she verifies payment deadlines and keeps you up to date with everything. The day of Kirsten was my Lead and Jess was the assistant they showed up and came in to see if I needed anything right away. They helped my husband and the boys set up the venue worked with all of the vendors, handed out our tips to each vendor, kept everyone on schedule and made sure I HAD NO WORRY at all the day of. I mean I don’t even know if anything went wrong because these girls were on top of everything. They took care of the dessert table, made sure we had a FIRST DRINK the second we walked back up the isle and they checked in with us all night…. I felt like I didn’t use them as much as I should have… but they were so so great! This was the BEST DECISION I made as a deployed soldier, who came home to full time school and work and step children.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Events by Melody's reply:

SaVanna - Thank you for the raving review! Jess, Kirsten and I are so glad we could be part of your and Shane's big day at Creekside Farm! It was wondering getting to know you and getting the chance to work with you. A big congratulations to both you and Shane! xo, Melody

Events by Melody FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• JX Event Venue
    JX Event Venue Banquet Halls

Melody helped assist me and plan a styled shoot at JX Event Venue. She was so helpful in creating a vision for our Spring styled shoot. Her professionalism and organization was so refreshing to work with! Hannah, one of their Assistant Event Coordinators, was actually the modal for the shoot. Her energy was so amazing, having her work any event would bring so much life to the table! Events by Melody is a preferred vendor of both JX & The Loft.

• Hadley Road
    Hadley Road Wedding Florists

Quite simply, Melody is amazing. I was lucky to work with her as a vendor on a recent shoot and she made the whole process flow with ease. No issues getting what we wanted accomplished in a short time frame and she was super responsive, up the the task and always willing to help with sourcing vendors that we wanted to contribute. I have been imagining this shoot in my head for the last 4 years and she made it happen and I am so grateful. I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants a planner that is ON TOP OF IT ALL!

• J'aime Events
    J'aime Events Wedding Planners

Melody is great and she has a good group of ladies that work with her to make sure your day runs smoothly. If I am not available for a date, I know that I can refer people to Melody and she will provide them with great service. She goes above and beyond for her clients and really does love what she does. She is also a great stylist as well.

• 4910 W 146th Street Savage, MN 55378 See on map