Events by Melody

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Events by Melody was established in 2016 and is an award-winning wedding planning and design company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our mission is to bring your vision to life by incorporating personality and style to create a one of a kind event that you and your guests will remember for years to come. We are dedicated to our clients’ needs whether it be an intimate wedding or large scale celebration. Our motto is simple: Plan. Party. Perfection. Contact us today to find out how we can help make your dream wedding become a reality!

The Knot Best of Weddings 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022, 2023
Minnesota Bride Magazine Best of ​Finalist 2019, 2020, 2022
Minneapolis St. Paul Weddings Magazine Diamond Awards 2019 Winner
International Live Events Association (ILEA) Minnesota Star Awards Winner 2019, 2020
Twin Cities Business ​Best of Business 2018​ Finalist​, 2019 Winner
As Seen in BRIDES, Style Me Pretty + More

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Stephanie Getting married on 04/15/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Events by Melody is the best! We had them assist with decor setup and we're so glad we did! Melody is easy to work with, responsive and goes above and beyond. If you're considering using Events by Melody on your day - do it!

Events by Melody's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review, Stephanie! I'm glad we could help set up your awesome cat-themed wedding. So fun! xo, Melody
  • Cameron
    Cameron F. Married on 12/17/2022

Wow! Simply the best

Melody and her team are just a pleasure to work with. I can't tell you how many of our guests told us how beautiful, smooth, and perfect everything went. That is a testament to her amazing team. Well done. She was able to help navigate all the many questions that came up over our 11 month planning process. Highly recommend talking to Melody, even if its just to get initial questions answered.

Events by Melody's reply:

Marta & Cameron - Thank you so much for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you and are so glad we could help make things run smoothly on your wedding day. Congratulations! xo, Melody
  • Annamarie
    Annamarie S. Married on 11/25/2022

Worth Every Penny & Then Some

Working with Melody and her team was a dream. After getting engaged in December 2022 a friend who works in the wedding industry referred me to Melody to discuss planning options. After an initial meeting with Melody and going over what I was looking for I expressed that I already had booked a few vendors. After that I appreciated her honesty in saying that since I had most of my vendors picked already that full planning services weren't necessary, which I feel like some people won't do since they would lose business. I chose to work with Melody and her team for coordination services. Melody and Alexis were available for questions leading up to the wedding and handled all of the things I felt the most stressed or anxious about. Having examples from them on how they have worked with other brides was valuable beyond belief and helped me to create a special day for them to coordinate. I would recommend Melody and her team to anyone!

Events by Melody's reply:

Annamarie - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We enjoyed working with you and are thrilled we could provide coordination services on your wedding day at The Whim. The day ran so smoothly. Congratulations again to you and Andrew! xo, Melody
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

JX Event Venue JX Event Venue Banquet Halls

Melody helped assist me and plan a styled shoot at JX Event Venue. She was so helpful in creating a vision for our Spring styled shoot. Her professionalism and organization was so refreshing to work with! Hannah, one of their Assistant Event Coordinators, was actually the modal for the shoot. Her energy was so amazing, having her work any event would bring so much life to the table! Events by Melody is a preferred vendor of both JX & The Loft.

Hadley Road Hadley Road Wedding Florists

Quite simply, Melody is amazing. I was lucky to work with her as a vendor on a recent shoot and she made the whole process flow with ease. No issues getting what we wanted accomplished in a short time frame and she was super responsive, up the the task and always willing to help with sourcing vendors that we wanted to contribute. I have been imagining this shoot in my head for the last 4 years and she made it happen and I am so grateful. I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants a planner that is ON TOP OF IT ALL!

J'aime Events J'aime Events Wedding Planners

Melody is great and she has a good group of ladies that work with her to make sure your day runs smoothly. If I am not available for a date, I know that I can refer people to Melody and she will provide them with great service. She goes above and beyond for her clients and really does love what she does. She is also a great stylist as well.

4910 W 146th Street Savage, MN, 55378
Location of (Events by Melody)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding