4910 W 146th Street, Savage, MN 55378 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Events by Melody

ITS YOUR DAY. At Events by Melody, our mission is to bring your vision to life by incorporating personality and style to create a one of a kind event that you and your guests will remember for years to come.

Events by Melody is based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota and specializes in weddings and corporate events. With a unique and creative hands-on approach, we are dedicated to our clients' needs no matter how big or small an event. Our motto is simple: PLAN. PARTY. PERFECTION. Contact us today to find out how we can help make your upcoming wedding or next corporate event one to remember!

Follow Events by Melody on

Bride and the bridesmaid
3daab049774af532 1528093339 e9c9098f288b928b 1528093337013 4 download

24 Reviews for Events by Melody

Stephanie · Getting married on 04/15/2023

Events by Melody is the best! We had them assist with decor setup and we're so glad we did! Melody is easy to work with, responsive and goes above and beyond. If you're considering using Events by Melody on your day - do it!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Events by Melody's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review, Stephanie! I'm glad we could help set up your awesome cat-themed wedding. So fun! xo, Melody

Casey · Married on 07/14/2018

Events by Melody was a dream come true! We booked a venue sight-unseen while it was under construction early in our wedding planning process, and during that time, there were some communication issues with our venue, but through that and other wedding planning obstacles, knowing Melody had my back on our day was super comforting! I could email her at any time throughout the planning process and she was so helpful with answering questions or giving suggestions. You can tell Melody is a girl boss! She is so confident and has a can-do attitude. She understood exactly what I wanted for our day. Melody even went to our venue before our 30 day start time to check out the space and meet with the event manager without even asking her to since it's a new venue - I was so shocked and knew she really does care about all of her clients. I always felt like I was important and not just another customer which is rare in the wedding world. The day of our wedding, her and Lauren made sure everything was perfect and exactly what I wanted. I am super particular and had a clear vision and they were able to perfect it! I actually got sad at the end of the night that I wasn't able to work with her anymore after the wedding! Booking a day of coordinator is well worth it especially Events by Melody!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Events by Melody's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Casey! I'm so glad we could be part of your wedding day! I really enjoyed working with you and Andy the weeks leading up to your wedding to ensure that everything on the day-of would be perfection. AND IT WAS! Cheers to a life-long friendship! xo, Melody

Ann · Married on 07/07/2018

I had the partial planning package with Melody since September for my July wedding. I broke the contract with my coordinator who told me that I was not able to ask her any questions until the month of because it was not my turn. It could have not been more opposite with Melody. Even ten months out she made me feel like my wedding was really important and helped me with any questions/problems I had big or small. She is even there to talk about personal things that are bound to happen during wedding planning. On the day of she even calmed some family drama that was about to take place and she and Hannah handled it professionally so I didn't have to be put in that position. Anything that came up the day of- her or Hannah handled it so that by the time guests arrived everything was ready and looking beautiful. Melody knew from the beginning that it was a dream of mine to get my wedding published and supported me in decisions I had to make to have the best chance of that happen. I loved that I was able to add any hours I wanted to the package as I really needed with the amount of rentals that I was bringing in and loved having her and her amazing assitant Hannah there from the moment I pulled in to the end of the night.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Events by Melody's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Ann! It was a joy working with you these past 10 months to help you plan your dream wedding and make it happen! Everything came together perfectly. It was a STUNNING wedding to say the least! People are still raving about it! I'm also glad we could be there day-of to ensure everything ran smoothly and take great care of you, Casey, and the rest of your wedding party and family. Now we wait... fingers crossed your wedding gets published!! xo, Melody

Award

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• JX Event Venue
    JX Event Venue Banquet Halls

Melody helped assist me and plan a styled shoot at JX Event Venue. She was so helpful in creating a vision for our Spring styled shoot. Her professionalism and organization was so refreshing to work with! Hannah, one of their Assistant Event Coordinators, was actually the modal for the shoot. Her energy was so amazing, having her work any event would bring so much life to the table! Events by Melody is a preferred vendor of both JX & The Loft.

• Hadley Road
    Hadley Road Wedding Florists

Quite simply, Melody is amazing. I was lucky to work with her as a vendor on a recent shoot and she made the whole process flow with ease. No issues getting what we wanted accomplished in a short time frame and she was super responsive, up the the task and always willing to help with sourcing vendors that we wanted to contribute. I have been imagining this shoot in my head for the last 4 years and she made it happen and I am so grateful. I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants a planner that is ON TOP OF IT ALL!

• J'aime Events
    J'aime Events Wedding Planners

Melody is great and she has a good group of ladies that work with her to make sure your day runs smoothly. If I am not available for a date, I know that I can refer people to Melody and she will provide them with great service. She goes above and beyond for her clients and really does love what she does. She is also a great stylist as well.

• 4910 W 146th Street Savage, MN 55378 See on map