Events by Jess

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Events by Jess is a wedding planning, event design, and coordination company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Jess is a professional wedding planner with a passion for people and event planning, and with a goal to turn your wedding dreams into a reality. She prioritizes the importance of creating special memories for clients, and will go above and beyond to provide you with the detailed, one-of-a-kind services that you need to plan the perfect day.

Events by Jess offers day-of coordination, as well as full and partial wedding planning services for clients in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul area. In her full-service planning package, Jess offers start-to-finish support in planning and coordinating, including customizable options to fit your particular wedding needs and desires. She believes that love is in the details, and will work closely with you in order to ensure that all of your needs are met. From event design to timeline management to catering selection, Events by Jess will provide you with the level of service you deserve in the days leading up to your wedding, as well as undivided attention on your wedding day to ensure your event goes off without a hitch. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Mimi Married on 02/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jess made our wedding so easy and so worry-free. Jess stepped in to help us plan our modified wedding only a couple of weeks before our wedding day (we were extremely unprepared, to say the least!) and her level of organization and attention to detail turned our hot mess of a wedding into a beautifully seamless experience. I am a very organized person, but Jess takes organization and planning to the next level. Not only is Jess organized, she and her team are extremely helpful and accommodating. They know how to support the clients and they show up and meet the clients where they are. She asks questions you never would have thought to ask - and thank goodness she asks those questions. Not only does she take direction well, but she and her team constantly looked around for ways to help on the day of - plus, they made it fun!!! Jess will take the little details so that you don’t have to worry about them and so that you can enjoy your wedding day. Both of our families absolutely adored her and we can’t say enough great things about her. If you book Events by Jess for your wedding, you are guaranteed to be in excellent hands.
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 06/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Have your event planned by Jess!

If you are looking for a full-service planner or day-of coordinator, look no further! I loved working with Jess throughout the planning process and she made sure our wedding day ran smoothly despite all the challenges of having a wedding on a chilly day in the midst of a global pandemic. It was such a relief to know that Jess was keeping track of making sure that everything was happening on schedule throughout the planning and on the wedding day so that I could just relax and enjoy the process. It was so helpful to have someone else coordinating communication with vendors and understanding what the vision was for the wedding day so that I could just show up, get ready, and enjoy. I keep thinking back through the day and realizing all the effort and running around that Jess must have done to pull it all off - it would be my nightmare, but she says she loves it. My husband and I agree that she was worth every penny!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Jessica Levens
Jessica Levens
Owner / Lead Planner

I am passionate about planning events, food, wine, and connecting with people. I have an extensive background in wedding planning & coordination. Whether it's an intimate affair for two or six hundred guests, I will ensure your wedding runs smoothly so you can enjoy yourself! I am known for my warm personality, positive nature, and creativity.

I love anything & everything wedding related! I am here to make the wedding planning process fun and stress free! I build strong relationships with all of my couples to ensure that they can trust that I will stick with their vision to make their dream wedding becomes a reality.

Just like a best friend I will always be there for you when you need help! I will give you my honest and professional opinion, but in the end it is your day and I will do anything I can to make you happy.

Since I started planning and designing events I have never looked back. I love what I do, and I can’t imagine doing anything else. Creating lifelong memories for clients is what I do best. I love the challenge of working with people to help create such a special moment that is as unique as they are.

I fully invest myself into every wedding I do. I focus on every detail, making sure that your event is a one-of a-kind experience that becomes a cherished memory for a lifetime.

658 McCallum Drive Minneapolis, MN, 55112
612-716-6671
Location of (Events by Jess)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding