658 McCallum Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55112 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 62
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Events by Jess

Events by Jess is a wedding planning, event design, and coordination company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Jess is a professional wedding planner with a passion for people and event planning, and with a goal to turn your wedding dreams into a reality. She prioritizes the importance of creating special memories for clients, and will go above and beyond to provide you with the detailed, one-of-a-kind services that you need to plan the perfect day.

Events by Jess offers day-of coordination, as well as full and partial wedding planning services for clients in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul area. In her full-service planning package, Jess offers start-to-finish support in planning and coordinating, including customizable options to fit your particular wedding needs and desires. She believes that love is in the details, and will work closely with you in order to ensure that all of your needs are met. From event design to timeline management to catering selection, Events by Jess will provide you with the level of service you deserve in the days leading up to your wedding, as well as undivided attention on your wedding day to ensure your event goes off without a hitch. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Videos 2 Videos

6 Reviews for Events by Jess

• Emily

Emily Coler · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Have your event planned by Jess!

If you are looking for a full-service planner or day-of coordinator, look no further! I loved working with Jess throughout the planning process and she made sure our wedding day ran smoothly despite all the challenges of having a wedding on a chilly day in the midst of a global pandemic. It was such a relief to know that Jess was keeping track of making sure that everything was happening on schedule throughout the planning and on the wedding day so that I could just relax and enjoy the process. It was so helpful to have someone else coordinating communication with vendors and understanding what the vision was for the wedding day so that I could just show up, get ready, and enjoy. I keep thinking back through the day and realizing all the effort and running around that Jess must have done to pull it all off - it would be my nightmare, but she says she loves it. My husband and I agree that she was worth every penny!

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Marco

Marco Ocha · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Jess did a terrific job getting us organized

Jess did a terrific job getting us organized. Her references were excellent and made us very comfortable with her services. After the wedding we would definitely reference for her work. I would recommend adding the time for the rehearsal as that was important to getting our wedding organized. During the rehearsal she provided lots of good suggestions and asked lots of good questions we overlooked initially.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Events by Jess FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Jess 1
    2020 Wedding Promo

book your wedding by the end of the year and get $200 off.

mention promo code: EBJ200 to get discount

Team of Events by Jess

Jessica Levens

Jessica Levens

Owner / Lead Planner

I am passionate about planning events, food, wine, and connecting with people. I have an extensive background in wedding planning & coordination. Whether it's an intimate affair for two or six hundred guests, I will ensure your wedding runs smoothly so you can enjoy yourself! I am known for my warm personality, positive nature, and creativity.

I love anything & everything wedding related! I am here to make the wedding planning process fun and stress free! I build strong relationships with all of my couples to ensure that they can trust that I will stick with their vision to make their dream wedding becomes a reality.

Just like a best friend I will always be there for you when you need help! I will give you my honest and professional opinion, but in the end it is your day and I will do anything I can to make you happy.

Since I started planning and designing events I have never looked back. I love what I do, and I can’t imagine doing anything else. Creating lifelong memories for clients is what I do best. I love the challenge of working with people to help create such a special moment that is as unique as they are.

I fully invest myself into every wedding I do. I focus on every detail, making sure that your event is a one-of a-kind experience that becomes a cherished memory for a lifetime.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 658 McCallum Drive Minneapolis, MN, 55112 See on map
    952-260-8196 (Phone number)
    Location of (Events by Jess)