Leo Moon Events

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Leo Moon Events is a wedding coordinating company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, specializing in tastefully designed bespoke events that fit to-be-weds' budgetary needs. Owner and lead planner, Jocelyn Pitts, strives to curate wedding occasions that appeal to individuals of all ages with an attentiveness to their unique backgrounds. This inclusive company caters to personal events of all types and sizes across the Midwest and beyond. Inspired by a passion for travel and an appreciation for new cultures, Jocelyn loves curating and executing milestone moments that speak to the couple's unmistakable essence.

Getting to know each couple is the highlight of Jocelyn's work. At Leo Moon Events, to-be-weds can expect an artistic planner that places their needs at the center of the process and stays attentive to the details that best reflect their vision. Each of Jocelyn's packages is carefully designed to provide a mindful and intuitive service with top-tier customer care. To-be-weds can choose from four distinct options, including an exclusive and all-inclusive bundle and a day-of coordination package. Jocelyn also offers a specialized selection designed for micro weddings and a blueprint for couples who need help starting their solo coordination journey. Across each promising choice, an array of attractive add-ons are available, such as additional coordinator, pre/post wedding events, DIY projects, and wedding favor management. From elaborate weekend affairs to charming destination weddings and elopements, Jocelyn is ready to help couples craft an event they will never forget.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Emily B. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great with planning and creativity within our budget!

Jocelyn was kind, friendly and eager to help with our wedding. I hired her halfway through my planning process to help with finding some of our vendors as well as day of coordination and overall design/decor. I was planning a wedding in MN from another state and she was so helpful in going to see the venue for me and offering ideas and input in how to pull the whole event off. She was resourceful and creative, conscious of our budget and interested in supporting other small local businesses.
    On the day of the actual event, everything went off without a hitch and I assume that she was working behind the scenes to keep things moving along in a less obvious way. She was just quieter than I had hoped, and didnt have as much of a presence as I had hoped for and a few guests/family members during set up mentioned not knowing who our coordinator was. Overall, She listened to what I wanted and delivered a finished product that was what she promised as well as lots of helpful tips and insight along the way. She’s excellent with the planning process but could benefit from being more attentive on the day of. Don’t get me wrong, we had an amazing wedding and I would recommend her as a planner/coordinator, just trying to offer my honest and complete feedback.
    Sue S. Married on 09/04/2021

Professional!

Leo Moon made my day exceptional! I couldn't have asked for a more professional or kind person to do my wedding for me. Jocelyn was spot on with every little detail, I felt like on my wedding day I could actually breathe and relax because it was getting taken care of... I was very skeptical because the prices at Leo moon were so much cheaper than other places that I was interested in, but I decided after speaking to Jocelyn I wanted to let her do my wedding for me. I honestly couldn't have made a better decision. 10 out of 10 I would hire Leo Moon to do any event that I needed help with. Thank you again Jocelyn for all your help!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Leo Moon Events 1
Exclusive

P.O. Box 313 Minneapolis, MN, 50046
Location of (Leo Moon Events)
PO Box 313 Lonsdale, MN, 55046

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding