Cruising Weddings

New Port Richey, FL 34654 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Cruising Weddings

Cruising Weddings is a thriving travel agency, we strive to make your wedding and cruise vacation perfect. Our professional travel agents are working hard to ensure that you and all of your guests are satisfied from start to end and you have the lowest available fare at all times. Group and Individual Cruise Packages Group Leader discounts (as in the cruise for free promotion, or you can share the discount with your wedding guests) Cruising Weddings checks for Military, Senior, Early Booking, Past Guest discounts and Travel Insurance pricing. We are a Full service Travel Agency ready to book any travel arrangements for years to come.

Follow Cruising Weddings on

Wedding cake

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Cruising Weddings

Elaine · Married on 06/24/2018

Brook was amazing! We had difficulty working with the hotel and Carnival and she stepped right in a helped where she could, even helping to call all my guests to get last minute information!! Amazing! And great worh advice for what we could and couldnt do. If you are doing a cruise wedding, utilizing this service is the way to go!

Cruising Weddings 1
    Cruising Weddings 2
    Cruising Weddings 3
    Cruising Weddings 4

Angela · Married on 12/12/2012

My husband and I were so blessed to have found Brook Wilke, owner of cruisingweddings.com to assist us with all of our travel planning and booking needs. Brook was truly AMAZING!! I don’t know how I would have made it through putting everything together without her. She not only assisted us, but all 32 of our guests with all of their booking needs; and all their questions. My husband and I decided on a wedding cruise through Norwegian cruise line and got married at the famous Firefly location in Ocho Rios, Jamaica on 12/12/12.
    We were so thankful when we found Brook. She was so sharp, professional, and very knowledgeable regarding all aspects of cruising/vacationing/costs and all the planning that went with it all. If there was not something she knew off hand, she would find the answer and get back with us promptly. She was always very detailed in all the information she provided. Everyone was so pleased with her and raved about how wonderful she was to work with and how much easier she made it for them in their booking/planning. We even saved quite a bit of money with all of her helpful tips. Brook also created a beautiful wedding website for us to be able to share with our guests. It was a great tool to be able to have all of our cruise & wedding information available with the click of a couple buttons. Brook also assisted us in all our group bookings on the ship and also in finding a wedding planner in Jamaica to help us with putting the ceremony together.
    In the end Brook also made sure that we and all our guests had any and all upgrades/promotions available to us on the cruise line. Every one of us got upgraded rooms as well! We were all so grateful and pleased.
    I would whole heartedly without question recommend Cruisingweddings. We will never book another vacation without Brook’s help!

CYNTHIA · Married on 10/13/2010

Brook Wilke of Cruising Weddings was my savor in planning our destination wedding and I honestly don’t think we could have done it without her! Our destination wedding was on the beach in St. Thomas, which was one of the stops our cruise ship, Norwegian Cruise Line’s (NCL) The Epic, was making this October 2010.

In the beginning, we made the mistake of booking the wedding and cabin through NCL directly. Even though we had booked a wedding and were inviting a lot of people in our group to sail with us, Norwegian was not very helpful, would not designate one person to help me or my sailing guests, and everyone was receiving different information. It was very frustrating!

I sent an email to Cruising Weddings and Brook got back to me soon after. She was able to get everything under control from me by being our groups “go to person”. Additionally, Brook was very knowledgeable and was able to block enough rooms for us in advance, told us about rewards our group was entitled to, assisted with wedding day cocktail hour and dinner reservations. (The cruise line did not help or offer any of this information to us!) Brook was able to assist not only us, but take care of everyone in our group for hotels, flights, and the cruise. Anytime I had to deal with the NCL Wedding Coordinators, I would copy Brook so she was in the loop and she truly made it flawless planning for us. All of my guests were very happy with the service from Brook as well, which was very important to us! My only regret is that we didn’t find Brook @ Cruising Weddings before directly booking with the cruise line.

If you are planning a cruise wedding, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH BROOK!!!

Here is their website!

• How many planners are on your team? 5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cruising Weddings 1
    How to Cruise for Free
    Most cruise lines will give a free berth for every 8 cabins sailed in a group (not including the port charges and taxes) we must book your cabins in the groups dept. not individual reservations to obtain this group special, some cruise lines also offer onboard credits along with the free berth.

• New Port Richey, FL 34654 See on map