1751 Helmo Rd N, Minneapolis, MN 55128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jenna Culley Events

Jenna Culley Events is a wedding planning business located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Specializing in innovative event design, this company is committed to helping you produce an event that reflects your genuine bond as a couple. With a friendly and enthusiastic personality, owner Jenna Culley strives to help you feel confident about every detail of your joyous occasion.

Jenna and her team of service-oriented and focused planners understand the importance of being able to enjoy every precious moment of your special day. With consultations, they are happy to meet with you to discuss your vision for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Their range of packages, including day-of coordination, and full or partial planning, can accommodate varying budgets and needs. Jenna Culley Events can manage and implement budget analysis, timeline and to-do list creation, and vendor referrals for your big day. They have experience in coordinating many different types of celebrations such as destination, double, and eco-friendly weddings. This business can plan a variety of ceremony styles, including:

• Civil

18 Reviews for Jenna Culley Events

Nikitta Mason · Married on 02/10/2020

Jenna Cully Events -- Rockstar Event Coordinator

Jenna is AMAZING!!
    HIRE HER... THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Out of all the vendors to choose from, I was positive I wanted a coordinator to help me coordinate all the wedding details before my big day and most importantly on it. Thank the lord I found Jenna. Especially thankful to have her during a global pandemic... I repeated this almost daily. It was my 2020 mantra! Not only does she do her job well--- but, she was a kind soul to lean on during the ups and downs of this year. It was touch and go in the beginning and she consoled and advised us at every crossroad.

Jenna Culley Events was the most important role of our day ( aside from the officiant). My husband agreed after our wedding that Jenna and her assistant Liz was worth every penny and more. This was a huge compliment from my husband who didn't think we needed to hire a coordinator prior to finding Jenna-- after, he saw how much value there was in having a support system to streamline our day. Jenna allowed us to be fully present at our wedding and we enjoyed every moment of the day because of her. I'm forever grateful-- Additionally, she's super sweet and down to earth. I entrusted her to shine in her creative ways with my decor and gave her the freedom to do what she thought best. I'm happy I did, she decorated our venue beautifully and better than I would have.

Advice for future brides-- let go and trust your vendors. They are EXPERTS and you'll be happy at the end of the day. I had so much peace when I let go and It's because Jenna was 110% behind me all the way. Also, her husband is a rockstar who helped on the day of and he definitely was a nice addition too. We had many compliments from guests about Jenna and her two assistants. ;D

THANK YOU JENNA!! xx

Love,
    THE MASONS

Sent on 10/31/2020

Jenell L · Married on 01/08/2020

Fantastic Wedding Planner

Jenna and her team were so incredibly helpful. Planning a wedding is so much work, we were so grateful to have Jenna to rely on to help us truly think through all of the details and bring our day to life ESPECIALLY through covid re-planning. She was so flexible and key to navigating all of our vendor relationships with our demanding work schedules throughout the planning process. I gave her the general idea of what we wanted and her and her team really brought everything to life better than I could have asked for! We were so grateful for her organization, attention to detail, and over all "we can find a solve for this!" attitude from beginning planning to our wedding day!

Sent on 10/26/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jenna Culley Events Pricing

Jenna Culley Events Price Rates

Jenna Culley Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1395
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Hard Copy Film Co. Wedding Videographers

Organized, professional, and confident! Jenna is great to work with!!

• Craft Catering and Mobile Kitchen Wedding Caterers

Jenna with Jenna A Events is great for planning your perfect event! She listens to what you really want for your perfect event!

• 1751 Helmo Rd N Minneapolis, MN, 55128 See on map
    612-230-8801 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jenna Culley Events)