10 E. 26th St., Minneapolis, MN 55404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Hard Copy Film Co.

The Knot Hall of Fame! 2019, 2018, 2017, & 2016 Best of The Knot!

2019 & 2018 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award!

2015 #1 Film Editor in Minneapolis by Thumbtack!

After selling out of action sports videos sold internationally, we decided to pursue wedding videography in Spring 2013 and we have been busy ever since! We have filmed over 150 weddings. We have produced video content together for over 15 years, including professional action sports DVDs, business advertisements, and live corporate events.

We can’t wait to capture your day and give you a beautiful wedding video that you can enjoy forever. We use 5 HD cameras and have two people filming at all events in order to not miss a moment. Your wedding video will be uploaded to Vimeo so you can easily share it online with family and friends. Our packages start at just $2700. We are based in Minneapolis, Minnesota but open to working anywhere. Please check out our portfolio on our website and contact us with any questions.

www.hardcopyfilmco.com

Hard Copy Film Co. | Wedding Videography 2019

Hard Copy Film Co. was formally known as B&M Video Productions.

Follow Hard Copy Film Co. on

4e6a4268
1d9a9fadbdbd95bd 4E6A4300
dji0108

• Videos 1

38 Reviews for Hard Copy Film Co.

Michelle Lee · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Best decision we made

Initially my husband and I weren’t sure if we wanted to do videography, but we met with Hard Copy Film to learn more about the process. After our initial consultation with them, my husband turned to me and said we HAVE to have videography and it HAS to be with them. What sold us the most about Michael and Blake was their vibe. They are the most professional, extremely friendly, but also chill individuals (as a bride, you need some chill presence around you in all the chaos). I absolutely hate being the center of attention, but on the day of our wedding I honestly couldn’t even tell they were there. They were in the background getting the most unbelievable shots. When we got back from our honeymoon, we received our highlight video. I was shocked at how quickly they had gotten it to us. I watched the video 20+ times in 24hrs with zero shame because they honestly did an amazing job. They were able to capture so much emotion and every time I watch it, I feel like it’s my wedding day all over again. I cannot recommend Michael and Blake enough. If you are debating videography 1. Do it 2. Stop looking and hire Hard Copy Film. They are worth every single penny and it will be in the best investment you made on your wedding day.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Anna Desalvo · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Videographers

Blake and Michael were amazing. They also did my brother’s wedding videography and did such a great job that we knew we wanted to work with them for ours too. They get such great footage (especially all the drone footage) and are so unintrusive. They know exactly what they’re doing to make you confident in their abilities and have one less thing you need to worry about on your big day. We also couldn’t believe how fast they got our videos back to us after the wedding! We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Jyoti

Jyoti · Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond Amazing!!!

Blake and Michael were absolutely amazing to work with! We fell in love with all their work online, our initial conversation leading up to our big day was so smooth. They were very prompt in answering all of our questions. They also customized the package for us which was very nice of them and helped us stay in our budget! On the wedding day they arrived right on time and did their thing. Such calming presence and incredible people to work with. The highlight video is so amazing, from music to all the shots it was so so beautiful. We were also given all the raw footage to treasure forever! Can’t thank them enough for capturing our day so beautifully! Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Hard Copy Film Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Dempag Photography & Entertainment
    Dempag Photography & Entertainment Wedding Photographers

Working along side B & M Video was great. They were top notch professionals and it really helped make my day easier. Since I was the photographer for the wedding, we had to work around each other and it can sometimes prove difficult as both the photographer and the videographer need to get their shots. With B & M they knew exactly how to work together to ensure that both of us got we needed and in turn, we both made the client very happy. If I ever need someone to do any video work, B & M would be at the top of my list. Thanks guys! Yale Bernadotte Dempag Photography & Entertainment

• 10 E. 26th St. Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55404 See on map
    6127519699 (6127519699) (Phone number)
    7638431342 (Other Phone Number)