Hard Copy Film Co.

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,100 Most Popular Price

2022 & 2021 & 2020 & 2019 & 2018 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award!

Best of The Knot Hall of Fame! 7 years in a row!

After a decade of producing action sports content internationally, we decided to pursue cinematic wedding videography in the Spring of 2013. We have filmed over 300 weddings and won many awards.

We can’t wait to capture your day & give you a beautiful wedding video that you can enjoy forever. We use 5 HD cameras with 2 videographers at all events in order to capture the intimate details & not miss a moment. We film drone aerial footage at all weddings. Packages start at $3400. Based in Minneapolis, but love to travel.

www.hardcopyfilmco.com

Hard Copy Film Co. | Wedding Videography 2022

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

• Tory
    Tory R. Married on 12/31/2021

New Years Eve Wedding

Blake and Michael are truly a dream team. They were amazing throughout our entire wedding process and they captured our day PERFECTLY. Our video turned out even better than I could have ever imagined and we feel so lucky that we chose them to capture our day. In addition to this, Blake and Michael are organized, fantastic to work with, caring, and beyond talented. If you are the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding day, I would highly recommend you do it, I cannot wait to watch our wedding video for all the years to come. You will not be disappointed booking Hard Copy Film Co.
  • Christina
    Christina S. Married on 09/22/2021

Wedding Video Magic

We had Michael and Blake as our wedding videographers last September 2021. The initial phone call going over details went very smoothly and they were able to answer all of our questions. They were always quick to respond to my emails whenever I had any follow-up questions. We even had to reschedule with them due to COVID and there were absolutely no issues changing the date by a full year. At the wedding, they were both very easy going and gave us insights as to what they wanted to capture. They had mic'd up my husband so we were able to have great audio from the ceremony itself which I thought was a nice touch. They had a vision but were also very open to hearing our suggestions and together we were able to create some magical shots. The video was delivered within the promised timeline and was well worth the wait! Michael and Blake were friendly, prompt, professional and exceeded our expectations in every way possible. Overall, I would recommend their services and would use them again in the future to capture more of our milestone memories.
  • Samantha
    Samantha K. Married on 08/28/2021

Hard copy film co. - the best of the best!

Hard Copy Film Co. absolutely NAILED our wedding day videography! I can't thank them enough for their attention to detail, being prompt and patient with my questions throughout the planning process and seriously exceeded all expectations we had. If videography is at the top of your vendors list, I HIGHLY recommend getting in contact with these guys. They went above and beyond to make sure every detail was captured perfectly and couldn't have put together a better "highlights" video with all of the most important details/moments of our big day!!!

One of the best wedding vendor decisions we could've made was choosing Blake & Michael! Thanks again!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Dempag Photography & Entertainment Dempag Photography & Entertainment Wedding Photographers

Working along side B & M Video was great. They were top notch professionals and it really helped make my day easier. Since I was the photographer for the wedding, we had to work around each other and it can sometimes prove difficult as both the photographer and the videographer need to get their shots. With B & M they knew exactly how to work together to ensure that both of us got we needed and in turn, we both made the client very happy. If I ever need someone to do any video work, B & M would be at the top of my list. Thanks guys! Yale Bernadotte Dempag Photography & Entertainment

10 E. 26th St. Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55404
6127519699
763-843-1342
Location of (Hard Copy Film Co.)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding