Hard Copy Film Co. Reviews

39 | Minneapolis, MN

39 Reviews for Hard Copy Film Co.

Michelle Lee · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Best decision we made

Initially my husband and I weren’t sure if we wanted to do videography, but we met with Hard Copy Film to learn more about the process. After our initial consultation with them, my husband turned to me and said we HAVE to have videography and it HAS to be with them. What sold us the most about Michael and Blake was their vibe. They are the most professional, extremely friendly, but also chill individuals (as a bride, you need some chill presence around you in all the chaos). I absolutely hate being the center of attention, but on the day of our wedding I honestly couldn’t even tell they were there. They were in the background getting the most unbelievable shots. When we got back from our honeymoon, we received our highlight video. I was shocked at how quickly they had gotten it to us. I watched the video 20+ times in 24hrs with zero shame because they honestly did an amazing job. They were able to capture so much emotion and every time I watch it, I feel like it’s my wedding day all over again. I cannot recommend Michael and Blake enough. If you are debating videography 1. Do it 2. Stop looking and hire Hard Copy Film. They are worth every single penny and it will be in the best investment you made on your wedding day.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Maddie

Maddie Mcguire · Getting married on 07/07/2020

HUGE thumbs up

Holy cow! I cannot say enough about Michael and Blake. Not only are they the two the coolest guys but our wedding video could not have been better. They were so calm and knew exactly what Mike and I wanted. I will recommend them to everyone I know! Here is our wedding video. https://vimeo.com/356048272

Sent on 10/06/2019

Anna Desalvo · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Videographers

Blake and Michael were amazing. They also did my brother’s wedding videography and did such a great job that we knew we wanted to work with them for ours too. They get such great footage (especially all the drone footage) and are so unintrusive. They know exactly what they’re doing to make you confident in their abilities and have one less thing you need to worry about on your big day. We also couldn’t believe how fast they got our videos back to us after the wedding! We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Jyoti

Jyoti · Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond Amazing!!!

Blake and Michael were absolutely amazing to work with! We fell in love with all their work online, our initial conversation leading up to our big day was so smooth. They were very prompt in answering all of our questions. They also customized the package for us which was very nice of them and helped us stay in our budget! On the wedding day they arrived right on time and did their thing. Such calming presence and incredible people to work with. The highlight video is so amazing, from music to all the shots it was so so beautiful. We were also given all the raw footage to treasure forever! Can’t thank them enough for capturing our day so beautifully! Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kayla Gergen · Married on 03/08/2019

Highlight wedding video of my dreams

Blake and Michael with Hard Copy Film Co. were absolutely amazing!! We found them through The Knot and are so happy that we did!! They were so easy to communicate with, accommodating, and we loved their work.

Our wedding highlight video came out better than I ever imagined it would. I am so happy we budgeted the videographer into the wedding because it was SO worth it.

I highly recommend Hard Copy Film Co. for all of your film needs!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Kevin Meland · Married on 10/27/2018

5 stars! Highly recommended!

So glad we hired Hard Copy Film Co! Blake and Michael were professional and kind. They worked well with our photographer throughout the day and were calm even when the day was stressful. 5 stars!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Katie Wirtz · Married on 10/27/2018

Hard Copy Film Co. Review

Blake and Michael are outstanding! These two define professionalism and go above and beyond for their clients. There is even a fun little surprise at the end of their services - which I found incredible. These two blended right in on our wedding day and captured our love beautifully. I have yet to see a piece of their work I dislike. I highly recommend Hard Copy Film Co. Thanks again for being apart of mine and Jake's big day!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • W

Wobo Bekwelem · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent! Best decision we made concerning our ceremony

Blake and Michael were the best choice we could have made for our weddings. We had a two day wedding with the first being a traditional Nigerian ceremony and the second being the church wedding and reception. Mike and Blake were punctual, respectful and most of the time, we did not even notice them as the stayed out of the way. The videos were the best things we have ever seen. My wife and I have watched the highlights video 25 times in the last two weeks (probably more, but who is counting?). I would definitely hire them again for my next occasion. Thanks guys!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/16/2018

Best vendor by far

We had the pleasure of working with Hard Copy Film Company for our wedding on 12.8.18. From the very beginning they were wonderful to work with! Professional, easy going, great attention to detail, fun, and really brought a sense of calm to our day amidst all of the wedding craziness. They always communicated clearly with my husband and I and made us feel very comfortable and natural while they were shooting day of. To be quite honest, I barely noticed that they were there and they captured EVERYTHING. Thank you again for the wonderful experience... we really cannot say enough positive things about Blake & Michael.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Janae

Janae Rick · Married on 09/14/2018

Incredible! 11/10 Stars

Hiring Hard Copy Film Co was truly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!!! These guys were so easy going, flexible, professional and fun to work with. We received many compliments from our family and friends that it was "the best wedding video" they had ever seen! WOW! They melded together all of the important moments of our special day into such a breathtaking masterpiece. To say they are incredible talented would be an understatement. We recommended that all weddings should have videographers like these two!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Nikki · Married on 06/10/2018

Blake and Michael were incredible to work with. Not only was I SO happy with all our conversations leading up to the big day, but they had such a calming presence about being with us that weekend. I can't recommend them enough - I would give them 6 stars, truly amazing! Our highlights video was perfect - from editing to music. Videography was my #1 most important thing and they knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Shawn · Married on 06/02/2018

I will be recommending them to everyone! 5 stars for sure!! Blake and Michael are amazing at what they do. I contemplated spending the money on a videographer for our wedding for months. Let me tell you that it was the BEST spent money and I would encourage everyone to do it!

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2018

Highly Recommend!

Blake and Michael were absolutely fantastic videographers to work with! Our meetings and communication leading up to our event were always prompt and detailed, and made me feel very confident in them. The day of the wedding went very well- they showed up on time and ready to capture our special day. The product they delivered was even better than I had anticipated! We had chosen the Gold Package and it was well worth it. We are so happy to have worked with Blake and Michael and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Marisa · Married on 05/19/2018

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2018

J Waletski · Married on 04/27/2018

Wedding Videographers

Our wedding video from Blake and Michael is truly amazing! They were able to capture the best moments of our wedding, we are so grateful that we have these videos to remember the best day of our life for years to come

Sent on 06/11/2019

Meredith · Married on 04/06/2018

I cannot say enough about Blake and Michael's work. I was initially nervous about having a videographer because I didn't want to feel like I was on a reality TV show on my wedding day, but they made it so easy and natural. Beyond the fact that their work is *excellent* (high-quality, prompt, 100% professional) they are both so friendly and personable. They made it feel like I had two of my best friends filming the wedding rather than a vendor I had just recently met. Would recommend them to any couple looking to capture their big day!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Kenji · Married on 03/03/2018

So glad I hired Blake and Michael! Highly recommended!! Very professional!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Briana · Married on 01/13/2018

Blake and Michael were amazing! They traveled all the way from Minnesota to Arizona for my wedding. Very professional and also very fun to work with. From start to finish, we felt that they cared about their work and the result of the video they were filming. We can’t wait to see what the final product is going to look like and we have great confidence that it’ll be fantastic!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Nick · Married on 12/31/2017

Hiring a videographer was one of the last decisions we made, but it turned out to be one of our best. Michael and Blake were an absolute pleasure to work with, and the finished product exceeded our expectations. They are flexible and responsive, they listened to what we wanted out of the experience, and are talented at what they do. They work largely unnoticed for most of the day, and when you do know they're present they're genuinely pleasant guys to be around.

If you're considering hiring a videographer, I strongly encourage you to pull the trigger. Pictures are great, but your video is something that'll make you smile hundreds of times over many years. If you do opt for videography, I highly recommend Blake & Michael. I did a silly amount of research, and the quality of their work for the price is unbeatable. Just book them and move on to the next thing on your list. I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Anna · Married on 11/10/2017

Blake and Michael were great at being discreet and also guiding us through the shots they wanted to get on the day! They were very efficient and organized, and I was not, but they handled any change in plans or small mishaps with the schedule very well. We love our highlight video and are so thankful for the great footage of our ceremony and all of the speeches. We will cherish them forever! Also, side note: our photographer was not great, which makes us value the beautiful work blake and michael did even more.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Joey · Married on 09/23/2017

Hiring B&M Video Productions to film our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Blake is a true professional from the start to the end. Communication was very clear; he let us know what information he needed and gave us a rundown of what his schedule would be.

Working with him on our wedding day was a breeze. I'm not really sure you could call it 'working' with him because I almost never knew he was there. Blake knew exactly where he needed to be to get the best shot nearly every time. The best evidence that he was actually there came several weeks later when he finished our highlights video.

The video was absolutely beautiful and our family/friends all ranted and raved about it. We gave Blake free rein to choose music and what to include, but he is very open to letting you make the final decision. They also gave us all of the raw footage from the day. Watching all of the candid footage really helps us relive a day that was seemingly gone in the blink of an eye!

If we are ever in need of a videographer again there is no question in my mind about who we would go with.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Allison · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved working with B&M for our wedding day. Blake caught all of the special moments for us and the video he created was perfect! We also go our video very quickly compared to other videographer timelines we were seeing when searching for a vendor. We would recommend B&M to anyone looking for a videographer for an event.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Annie · Married on 09/15/2017

Blake and Michael were fantastic to work with! Even though they were with us the entire day, they were hardly noticed which is exactly what I wanted in both my videographer and photographer for the bulk of the day- but they still provided great direction for special shots they wanted to get. They were both extremely kind and easy to work with and made both my husband and I feel at ease- we could not have been happier with them! Our highlight reel was AMAZING- it is 3 minutes so its long enough to really give a feel for the entire day/night, but is quick enough to easily watch. We got lots of comments/compliments on it from friends and family! It is fantastic and we cherish it, as well as the full video footage they gave to us. I highly recommend Blake and Michael- they are great to work with and the quality of their videos/highlight reel are AMAZING!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Torrey · Married on 08/20/2017

Blake and Michael provided us with an impeccable experience. From our first meet-n-greet through the delivery of our final product(s); our request was personalized and provided more than we expected. Capturing any moment can be a tough task, but experiencing your moment(s) [literally tears of joy and laughter by all] again and again for a lifetime is worth the investment of skilled professionals like B&M Video Productions. Thank you gentlemen for making our celebration one we can relive with deep emotion and vibrance.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Meghan · Married on 08/19/2017

Michael and Blake are truly phenomenal and talented people of their trade. They captured the most beautiful moments of our day. They were kind, professional, and attentive to detail. I am SO glad I chose them to film my wedding day. I will cherish the video they made forever. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 09/13/2017