Dempag Photography & Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,499 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,499 Most Popular Price

Welcome to the fun and exciting world of Dempag!

You’ve started your journey into planning a wedding. Take a breath and hold on as the amount of vendors and information you will come across is practically endless. I honestly have no idea how couples choose who to work with as there are so many very talented individuals out there to pick from. But I will say this…taking great photos really is the easiest part of the day. Whether setting up scenes, capturing the moment, arranging families, chasing sunsets…those things are easy as any worthy pro knows how to do that.

So, what makes Dempag different? Well for one, we are typically putting your entire day together. Starting with photos and/or video, music for the ceremony, and helping create a reception so awesome that your guests leave at the end going, “Wow! Now that was FUN!”

You see, Dempag was first started as a DJ company long ago but then one day (14 years ago), I started taking photos and fell in love with creating images that told such fascinating stories and were timeless pieces of art that couples could cherish forever.

Today Dempag is all about creating weddings that are just not the same as your typical wedding. My experience is so vast that I can spot a problem and fix it before it happens. Things run late, someone got drunk, families are scattered…so many things can happen when you bring everyone together for a wedding and it takes someone who you trust to have your back at all times.

Prior to the wedding, we go over every detail. Photography timeline, important photos you want done, who is in family photos (yes, we go through this as most family doesn’t really like photo time so we stay very efficient and get through it quickly so that everyone can get back to the fun). We go through all music, songs you like, songs you hate and don’t want played and the “feel” you want for your reception. Nothing is left out.

Don’t let the stress of wedding planning overwhelm you. I am always available for my clients and a wealth of information when it comes to weddings. Ask any questions you have.

Photography, Video, DJ, Photo Booths, we take care of it all.

Talk with you soon!
Yale Bernadotte

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$650

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,899

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,353

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

$1,049

$3,499

$1,670

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums

Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

What final video formats do you offer?

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Tori
    Victoria S. Getting married on 07/23/2022

Picture Perfect Company

I simply can't say enough good things about Yale! My husband and I made the difficult decision to postpone our larger wedding due to COVID but still wanted to tie the knot in a smaller ceremony with just the two of us. We were looking at scenic places in/near Duluth, MN where we could capture some great shots and knew we needed a phenomenal photographer to capture the day. We stumbled across Yale's page and fell in love with his photos and artistic style - he ended up being everything we could have wanted in a photographer and more! He was extremely prompt with communication and chatted with us prior to the big day to get an idea of what we were looking for and how we wanted the day to go. We ended up traveling the Lake Superior shoreline in his party bus, stopping to take photos in various locations. He was always open to our ideas and even had some crazy ones of his own - including standing on cliffs and braving the frigid Lake Superior water with us to get the perfect shot. His attention to detail coupled with his easygoing personality made for an amazing day that we will always remember with photos we will cherish for a lifetime. While it wasn't what we had originally planned, Yale made our day everything we could have dreamed of and more. If I could book him again for our postponed wedding, I'd do it in a heartbeat!
    Natalie L. Married on 05/06/2022

Great quality & price!

Yale and his team made planning our wedding reception easy. Instead of having to hire separate photographers, MC, and DJ, we only had to coordinate with Yale and we knew we were in good hands. The photos we have seen so far turned out amazing and were a perfect mix of staged and candid.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

32 photos · 10/12/2019

Pricing

Team

Owner - Photographer, DJ/MC

Hi Everyone! I love weddings, everything about them. The laughter, tears, joy, drama even the chaos at times. No two weddings are the same and I love shaping and guiding the day to make sure everyone has an amazing experience.

When I'm not hanging from cliffs or sitting in a creek to get that perfect photo I'm STILL spending my time hanging (or jumping) from cliffs and in the water having fun. I travel every chance I can get and love meeting new people and exploring every part of the world.

Life is a journey meant to be lived with passion and it's that passion that I put into every single wedding.

All The Days Event Co. All The Days Event Co. Wedding Planners

Yale is hands down the most professional, easy-going, and hardworking photographer I know. I love working with him because I know he's going to do a phenomenal job, my clients will adore him, and everyone will have a good time in the process! If you're looking for a photographer who understands your vision, will listen to your needs, and deliver each and every time, Dempag Photography is the absolute way to go!

ICADJ EVENTS ICADJ EVENTS Wedding DJs

Being in the wedding industry for a very long time, it is easy to see which photographers stand out. After working with Yale at Dempag Photography and Entertainment, he has shown professionalism towards myself and my employees, but also to his clients. His photography skills are of the highest quality I have seen and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a standout picture.

Hard Copy Film Co. Hard Copy Film Co. Wedding Videographers

Yale was great to work with! He was organized, professional, and easy to talk to. We provided the videography at a wedding he photographed and we worked well together throughout the day. We look forward to our next event we do with him! -Michael B&M Video Productions || Wedding Videography 2016

12527 Central Ave NE, Ste.245 Minneapolis, 55434
Location of (Dempag Photography & Entertainment)
12527 Central Ave NE Ste.245 Minneapolis, MN, 55434
123 San Antonio, TX, 78257

Dempag Photography & Entertainment frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dempag Photography & Entertainment include in the starting price?

Dempag Photography & Entertainment includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Dempag Photography & Entertainment include in their most popular wedding package?

Dempag Photography & Entertainment includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Dempag Photography & Entertainment offer?

Dempag Photography & Entertainment offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Dempag Photography & Entertainment offer?

Dempag Photography & Entertainment offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Dempag Photography & Entertainment offer for wedding events?

Dempag Photography & Entertainment offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Dempag Photography & Entertainment and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dempag Photography & Entertainment is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding