Dempag Photography & Entertainment Reviews

108 Reviews for Dempag Photography & Entertainment

• Tori

Victoria S. · Getting married on 07/23/2022

Picture Perfect Company

I simply can't say enough good things about Yale! My husband and I made the difficult decision to postpone our larger wedding due to COVID but still wanted to tie the knot in a smaller ceremony with just the two of us. We were looking at scenic places in/near Duluth, MN where we could capture some great shots and knew we needed a phenomenal photographer to capture the day. We stumbled across Yale's page and fell in love with his photos and artistic style - he ended up being everything we could have wanted in a photographer and more! He was extremely prompt with communication and chatted with us prior to the big day to get an idea of what we were looking for and how we wanted the day to go. We ended up traveling the Lake Superior shoreline in his party bus, stopping to take photos in various locations. He was always open to our ideas and even had some crazy ones of his own - including standing on cliffs and braving the frigid Lake Superior water with us to get the perfect shot. His attention to detail coupled with his easygoing personality made for an amazing day that we will always remember with photos we will cherish for a lifetime. While it wasn't what we had originally planned, Yale made our day everything we could have dreamed of and more. If I could book him again for our postponed wedding, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Tom K. · Getting married on 02/02/2022

Dempag came through despite a Texas blizzard!

Yale was amazing! He braved winter storm conditions in Texas to capture our daughter's special day! His professionalism was outstanding and we highly recommend Dempag to anyone looking for a videographer or photographer for their event!

Sent on 03/17/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley T. · Married on 03/08/2021

Best photographer you will find!

Yale and Kirk were hands down better than I could have asked for on my wedding day for a photographer and videographer! They not only captured every moment perfectly, but their bubbly personalities and sense of humor made photos & video fun and easy!! They were super helpful even after the day was over with sending over additional requests I had regarding photos and extra video footage! I will absolutely be using them for all future photography sessions as we start our family together and refer them to anyone I know looking!! Thanks again Yale & Kirk!!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Looyen H. · Married on 01/23/2021

Hire Dempag now!

We’re extremely happy with all of the services that Yale provided. His experience, professionalism, and creative eye definitely exceeded our expectations! When we were initially looking for a photographer, we knew we wanted a videographer and a DJ as well. Once I found out that Dempag provided all of those services, it was a done deal. To our surprise, we received our photos and videos in less than a month after the wedding, and they are perfect! We are so grateful to have an amazing video and lovely pictures to reminisce on our special day! Thank you Yale and your team for capturing our special moments which will surely last a lifetime!

Sent on 03/21/2021

Mariah H. · Married on 12/18/2020

The best photographer in the state , if not the country.

Yale is creative beyond measure. He really goes the extra mile to understand what pictures you may want and looks for opportunities to make them possible. Yale is particular in the best way he will never let you look not your best in a photo ! He has a keen eye for detail and symmetry. Yale is someone who makes taking pictures an experience. He also saved the day and drove us to our ceremony from pictures when our ride fell through. We are so thankful we had him there for our special day and could not have done it without him!

Sent on 12/19/2020
  • Patrick

Patrick K. · Married on 11/21/2020

Simply Amazing!

Where to even begin?! We had several photographers lined up to speak with, but after speaking with Yale for the first time we knew he was our photographer. He goes above and beyond to make the day the most special day and captures the moments that you want to proudly hang in your living room. He flew all the way to Chicago to do our engagement photos, he changed his entire schedule when our wedding day was moved up 24 hrs in a 48 hr notice (thanks COVID), and he was able to not only be the photographer, but the MC and DJ without any assistants. If you want an all around guy who puts your needs and your wedding above all else on top of taking award winning photos we highly recommend him, we promise you won't be disappointed. We would hire him again in a heart beat.

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 10/31/2020

Talented & Creative

I got married on Halloween and Yale and his team were so awesome! We got so many compliments from our guests, saying how smooth and organized our whole day went! We not only had a Halloween/masquerade theme, but my husband is a HUGE Star Wars fan, and Yale was able to create a family photo for us to put in my husband’s man cave! He also paid attention to the small details! We can’t thank him enough for everything he did that day!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Veronica · Married on 09/24/2020

North Shore 2020

We decided to move ahead with our wedding and Yale was there from the very beginning. Being adaptive to our decisions, he was always there for a phone call with any questions, concerns, and suggestions. Yale is much more than a Photographer or Entertainment specialist, he was darn near our planner, coordinator and more importantly, guest! Thanks to Yale for having a creative, daring, and friendly attitude for the planning, execution, and wrap-up of this very special wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Vivien

Vivien · Married on 08/14/2020

My photographer

Yale was the photographer for my wedding this month and he is fantastic. Very nice personality, easy to work with and punctual. Not to mention he takes amazing pictures. He really tries to capture every detail and it reflects in his work. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Kasey

Kasey S. · Married on 08/07/2020

Dempag is great!

Yale with Dempag is wonderful! He is so responsive and gets to your needs and wishes quickly. He goes above and beyond to make your day the way you’re wanting it. We had Yale provide services for photography, videography, DJ, and bus services. The photo booth was a fun alternative for folks to do. Our pictures and video all turned out amazing! Would recommend Yale and his services anytime!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Lynn A. · Married on 08/04/2020

Awesome Photographer

Yale exceeded our expectations! We are so pleased. My son and his new wife will have memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda T. · Married on 06/20/2020

Best Photographer Ever!

Yale is a phenomenal photographer who truly goes the extra mile to make his client's special day absolutely perfect. He is a perfectionist when it comes to his photos, which leads to some awesome shots. It is clear that he puts a lot of thought and heart into his work. He's always up for an adventure and makes things fun. For example, at our engagement shoot, we climbed to a rock in the middle of a waterfall. On our wedding day, he had us skate across a plank to a rock in the middle of a stream to get the perfect shot. In both cases, the shots were stunning and totally worth it! His creativity and unique ideas will not disappoint you! Plus, he's a lot of fun to have around! He even has a party bus now! Yale has done our engagement photos and our wedding photos, as well as our ceremony music. We've already got him booked for our vow renewal next summer. If you're looking for an amazing, award winning photographer, DJ/ceremony musician, and party bus, he's your guy! He can do it! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Jessica · Married on 06/19/2020

Literally the BEST!

Yale and his team, Taylor & Tim, were absolutely amazing! Everything that I wanted captured was, and then some. I love that Yale puts effort into making his visions come alive with whatever is inspiring him, whether it be the venue or just in that raw moment. This was such a great team! We were honored to use Yale's company for our wedding photography, videography, DJ, photobooth, and engagement photography, and HIGHLY recommend his services. He also has a party bus!!! Thank you so much Dempag Photography & Entertainment!

Sent on 06/26/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer W. · Married on 04/01/2020

Amazing, talented Photogpher

Yale and his team did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. He was always willing to go above and beyond. I knew we picked a good one when he shot our engagement photos and climbed up a tree no problem to get the perfect picture, and walked in a river even though it was cold out. I love our wedding photos. Yale was also our DJ and I still have people complimenting me how great of a job he did keeping everyone entertained during the reception. He truly is the whole package deal!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Kristina S. · Married on 01/18/2020

One word - Phenomenal

I don't even know where to begin! Minnesota weather put a damper in our plans by giving us a blizzard the day before our wedding, followed by high winds and cold temps on our wedding day. Our plan was to do outdoor photos. Yale quickly adapted to the change and did an amazing job with our indoor photos. They turned out absolutely amazing. He was very attentive to details and took the time to make sure every photo was perfect. He came up with so many ideas to make sure our photos were exactly what we were looking for. His personality was easy going and made everyone laugh. Yale caught some of our favorite memories on camera and turned them into a beautiful story. He braved the -30 temps and got one of the most unforgettable photos!!! He even got out wedding party outside and threw around some snow!
    If you are looking for a photographer that will go above and beyond for bride/groom he is your guy!! I could go on and on about everything he did perfectly, but I would end up with pages of details! We had several people from our wedding party that commented MULTIPLE times "he is amazing. He is great at what he does. Where was he when I got married. Etc"
    You will not be disappointed in his work!!! I would get married again just so I could have him do photos!!

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Blake

Blake · Married on 12/28/2019

The Best!!!

Stop looking and hire Dempag! Yale is your guy! He is incredibly responsive (expect immediate response), he’s a great to work with, and we got incredible photo/DJ service from him. Yale made sure everything went perfect with planning meetings, so there was no issue on our wedding day; even during a massive ice storm! He brings that party too. All of our guests had a blast at the wedding and actually wanted to hire him for other family events. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Taushah C. · Married on 11/23/2019

Dempag made ALL the difference! THANK YOU

Yale was incredible from the very first point of contact to the delivery of our pictures. He has such an eye and we couldn't be happier. He was so much fun during the wedding with the music, amazing photography and even a photo booth. Our wedding was as great as it was because Dempag was a part of our special day! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/09/2019

I would book Dempag over and over again!

I found Yale using Wedding Wire and the Knot. In all honesty, I booked him without hesitation. I looked through his website and Facebook page, and I was sold. From the start, Yale was great with communicating, even if he couldn't chat, he would respond and say he was busy and would get back to me when he was available. That, for me, goes a long way. After getting our engagement photos back, I could wait to see what he could do at our beautiful venue. I. AM. FLOORED. I honestly cannot pick out a favorite photo - they're all THAT AMAZING! On top of making our wedding day go smoothly in the photo aspect, he helped to keep me calm and collected knowing he was keeping everything on track. We also hired him to do our ceremony and reception sound and everything was absolutely amazing. The DJ read the room perfectly and played a great variety of music to keep people on the dance floor all night long. As a plus, the photo booth was a HUGE hit, everyone was raving about how much fun it was. I would book Dempag over and over again if I could! They helped to make our wedding day truly perfect and we can't thank them enough.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Merlita · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent, very satisfied and happy

We had an excellent time working with Yale.
    He was professional, easy to get along with and very understanding.
    He went out of his way to satisfy us, we really had no worries.
    We had many compliments on the DJ, the music, his personality, the photo booth all in all a wonderful event, we were very happy.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Christopher · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Phtotographer and DJ We Could Have Picked!

Dempag Photography was the best choice we could have made for our photographer and DJ/entertainment services leading up to and on our special day. From our first phone interaction, we got some insight into Yale's fun, upbeat personality and unique ideas - we knew we would love working with him months before meeting in person. He was extremely accommodating being out of state (we live in Colorado) and was even able to sync up his vacation schedule with a time to do our engagement shoot leading to ANOTHER international photography award for Yale! He always made himself available to answer any of our questions and was extremely easy to work with throughout the entire process. From the time he arrived to the time he left, Yale and his assistant were instrumental in making the day low stress for everyone and even acted as our "day of" planner, having everything come together seamlessly. We are so grateful we were able to use Dempag and would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a fun, stress free experience, either in or out-of-state!!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Huguette M. · Married on 08/31/2019

Magnificent, amazing, fun, best day!!!!

Yale is the best!!!! We had an amazing and fun day from the beginning of the day to the end. Our guest danced all night long and our pictures were stunningly beautiful!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Stef

Stefanie · Married on 08/30/2019

Absolutely a delight to work with

Yale and his team at Dempag were absolutely amazing to work with. He was very responsive and efficient, coached us on how to take professional photos (something my husband and I don't have experience with), and captured our day wonderfully. We had a very non-traditional wedding, so having a photographer that was able to roll with the punches was definitely a plus.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Photo Experience

We enjoyed working with Yale & his assistant Nolan on our wedding day! Great communication before & after the event. Prompt, friendly & creative the day of our wedding. We also heard from family/friends how much they liked our photographers. We are so happy with our wedding photography experience.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Abbie

Abbie S. · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing ceremony and reception photographer and DJ!

Dempag Entertainment was an amazing company that truly made our night the best night. Yale listened to what we needed, helped organize the evening activities, and kept things running smoothly. He went beyond what was expected and we appreciate all that he and his assistant did for us. Our photos turned out amazing and everyone loved him as our DJ. We couldn't thank him enough. We would highly recommend his company for wedding events! If using the photo booth we do recommend having him make an announcement for when they will take it down or having time set aside for the bride and groom to use it. The photo booth was a great for our guest!

Sent on 09/07/2019