125 Wildhurst Rd, Waconia, MN 55387 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Unique Occasions Events

Whether you desire a traditional or contempory event we’ll make sure your wedding day is everything you ever dreamed of at an affordable rate.

Planning and coordinating a wedding can be an extremely hectic process. We handle every detail, freeing you and your family to savor every moment. We help clients with any or all of the following:

Facility & Vendor Selection and Coordination – florists, photographers, caterers, wedding locations and favors

Ceremony Planning – invitations, music, readings, celebrants

Day of Wedding On-site Coordination – making sure everything goes smoothly, so you can relax and enjoy the day

As a new Bride we understand that planning a wedding can be overwhelming. We will use our expertise to help guide you through the process. As we meet with you we will create checklists and itineraries to address all of the details of your wedding and reception as you have planned them.

On the wedding day we will use the checklists and itineraries to work with you, the bridal party, your families, and the vendors to ensure your wedding goes smoothly. We guarantee that you will have peace of mind knowing that we’ll be by your side making sure all the details are handled beautifully.

Visit Our Blog:
www.uniqueoccasionsevents.blogspot.com

What are your prices?

I generally charge based on guest count. The following is a basic price starting list:
My price for Full Planning (Managing The Entire Event) is:

61-100 - $625.00
101-150 - $750.00
150-180 - $825.00
181-220 - $900.00

We constantly have specials going on. Call to find out how much you can get off your wedding coordination!

riley5
Wedding gown
riley5

5 Reviews for Unique Occasions Events

stacy · Married on 09/11/2010

Unique Occasions Events was awesome. Nikki offered many creative ideas and excuted them perfectly. Nikki and her team helped out tremendously during the day of the wedding. More than a couple of guests commented about their professionalism and excellence. UOE was a great investment and saved our sanity. By the time our wedding day came, she even checked up on me at the hotel to make sure I was doing ok. Nikki truly loves what she does and it shows. After the wedding was over, many guests told us it was one of the best weddings they ever had attended. Thanks to their help, we were able to achieve our vision and dream of a perfect day!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Bob · Married on 08/28/2010

This vendor was available when needed. She had great ideas that added to the wedding and reception while keeping the costs well within our budget. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/01/2010
  • F

Christina · Married on 04/08/2010

Nikki helped me make my wedding day so special by taking care of everything! Because of her we were able to have a stress free day! I dont know what I would have done with out her!

Sent on 04/18/2010

Award

Unique Occasions Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Unique Occasions Events 1
    $200 Referral Fee
    UOE will give $150.00 to the person who refers a bride!! Fine Print: The couple must sign up for a Full Planning Package

• Flower Mart
    Flower Mart Wedding Florists

Nicki was fantastic to work with. Professional and organized.

• AMERICAN LIMO SERVICE
    AMERICAN LIMO SERVICE Wedding Limos

Excellent service at a great price. I could not be happier. I highly recommend.

• Irises Designs - "Flowers for Weddings and Events"
    Irises Designs - "Flowers for Weddings and Events" Wedding Florists

I had the privilege to have worked with Nikki recently and let me tell you! A professional planner that even in one of the hottest days this year will come through and make everything perfect for a bride's special day!

• 125 Wildhurst Rd Waconia, 55387 See on map
    5629202737 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Sunday 7:00am - 9:00pm For current clients 24 hours a day.