Amber Terese Weddings & Events

Mankato, MN View map

Amber Terese Weddings & Events is a Minneapolis based wedding planning company with an eye for detail, timeless style, and a lively spirit.

Specializing in Day-of Coordination, Partial and Full Planning.

Let's be honest, often wedding planners are viewed as being over the top and frivolous, and if that's the type of planner you want..I am not your girl. I am down to earth and have no problem helping my clients keep their feet on the ground (and their budget non-cringeworthy). I don't want you to include every one of the top wedding pins on Pinterest, I want your wedding to create the NEW top pins on Pinterest using the details and story that is uniquely YOURS. I want you to spend your day sipping champagne and laughing with your bridesmaids, smooching your soon to be hubby, and soaking up every moment of your very special day, not worrying about pesky details. I'll handle that.

CHEERS!

Amber Terese Events was formally known as Meaningful Moments.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Maria F. Married on 06/05/2021

Amber is the best decision you will make on your wedding!

Amber is truly, hands down, the best decision we made on our wedding day. We kept calling her the MVP throughout the day, because she handled anything and everything with the most positive, upbeat energy. She was there from the rehearsal to the end of the night to help with setting up decor, tearing down decor, directing the bridal party, fluffing the dress before going down the aisle, keeping everybody on time and making sure everyone knew where they had to be, and driving us in a golf cart to catch sunset photos. I know she did a million other little things to make the day go seamlessly that I didn't even noticed. Her support and hard work allowed me, my husband, and our families to enjoy the night without stress. Amber is a class act and I could not recommend her enough!
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 04/24/2021

Amber is amazing!!

Amber does beautiful work! We hired her for decorative services which she no longer offers, but after working with her, I would hire her for anything. She is so well organized, communicative, supportive and genuine. We had to postpone our wedding due to Covid and through it all I think she was our biggest cheerleader! Amber knows what she is doing and has it down to a science.
  • Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing!

Amber Therese is INCREDIBLE! She made everything so easy and beautiful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Mankato Mankato, MN, 56001
Location of (Amber Terese Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding