9177 Las Tunas Drive, Temple City, CA 91780 Map · Phone number

Flower Mart 2
Flower Mart 3
  • Vicky

Vicky Lin · Married on 04/27/2019

They helped make my dream wedding come true!

Vicky and Ben

6:55 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Shirley, Wendy, and their entire team made my dream wedding come true!! My wedding planner had one piece of advice for my fiancé (now husband) and me: pick one thing that you REALLY want for the wedding and don't compromise on that. Mine was the hanging wisteria at the ceremony site. I explained that vision to Shirley and Wendy but relied on them for guidance for the flowers for the chuppah, bouquets, and table arrangements. I am so glad I did. They did a beautiful job with the 1st sample arrangement an bouquet based on my specific color requests. And when I told them I wanted slightly different shades/types of roses (through no fault of theirs - I just didn't realize there were so many different shades/types of colors and roses), they were incredibly understanding, rushed to order more flowers for a 2nd set of samples, and knocked it out of the park.

The hanging wisteria was really tricky/frustrating because amazon vendors kept running out of stock and/or sending me sub-par product. I was close to giving up and settling on something that I didn't love but Shirley wouldn't let me give up. We ended up searching through amazon together until we came up with the perfect vines.

Throughout the process, they were consummate professionals and made me feel like they had my back. And I think ultimate testament to them is the work itself. I was a little nervous about how it would all turn out and cried when I saw the ceremony/reception sites - they took what I had asked for and created it in real life. So many of our guests told us that it was the most beautiful wedding they had been to and a lot of credit goes to Shirley, Wendy, and Flower Mart. I cannot recommend them enough. Oh, and for couples who are cost-conscious, they work with your budget!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Flower Mart 4
    Flower Mart 5
    Flower Mart 6

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2015

Shirley and her team created the most beautiful flowers for our wedding day. In fact, her flowers looked even better than the photographs we showed her for inspiration. We are still getting compliments to this day on how wonderful our venue looked. Thank you so much for your amazing work!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Sandy · Married on 03/15/2014

Wendy is a true artist! My flowers were simply beautiful. I highly recommend people to visit Flower Mart and work with Wendy. If you have pictures of something you like, make sure you bring it.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Flower Mart FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Unique Occasions Events
    Unique Occasions Events Wedding Planners

Flower Mart was quick and professional while setting up for a recent wedding, but more importantly their flowers were absolutely beautiful. The bride wanted peacock feathers in her bouquet and they were worked in stunningly. I would definitely recommend Flower Mart to anyone looking for gorgeous flower arrangements for any special occasion.

• 9177 Las Tunas Drive Temple City, 91780 See on map