KMB Floral

Minneapolis, MN View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$700 Typical Price

My name is Kari. I knew I loved creating flower arrangements when I was 13. I would use silk flowers and various things I could craft up at the time to make different arrangements for the house. I officially got started in the floral business 15 years ago. I worked with various floral shops around the Twin Cities area. I worked very hard at the lower paying positions until one day I was offered a position as a floral designer at Minneapolis Floral. This is when I realized how much I really loved making floral arrangements. I was later recommended to help out at Event Lab, one of the biggest even companies in the Twin Cities area, and have since done many the arrangements for their events.
I am happily married and have two wonderful children. I am a stay-at-home mom and love that too! I started doing weddings and events 11 years ago for friends and referrals charging wholesale prices and a small fee for my time to make the arrangements. I feel this work is perfect for myself and my clients because I can still see my children, I still get to do what I love, and I am always available for my clients when they need me. I am a very inexpensive option for wedding arrangements verses going to floral shops.
I look forward to the possibility of working with you!

HOW IT WORKS!!
First, I will set up a consultation with you where we can discuss what flowers you are thinking about using, see how many arrangements you would like, the date of your event, the location, etc. I will also give you an estimated cost for the flowers and the cost for me to do the arrangements for you.

This will include any supplies used such as vases for the Bride and Bridesmaids Bouquets, etc. I have an account at a local floral wholesaler where I can get wholesale prices on the flowers of your choice.
If you decide that you are happy with the estimate and everything works out, we will then talk again and go over some final details.

On the date of the wedding, I will deliver the flowers and set them up for you. I will also use the flowers that are left over to make a toss bouquet and any extra arrangements I can to get the most for your money.

Things to keep in mind:

Prices on flowers can change on a daily basis. The quote that I may give you for the flowers may fluctuate a little depending on the season, type of flower etc. However, my rate that I quoted you will not change. Also, if there are add-ons to the arrangements it may cause the original quote to rise somewhat depending on the size and amount of extra work in might add up to be. I like to keep things as close as possible to your original estimate. I don’t have any hidden costs and will be very open and honest with you. I treat everyone how I would like to be treated if it were my own wedding.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$153

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$63

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$77

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$700

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Bri
    Bri H. Married on 12/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best product for an unbeatable price!

She was so flexible as I changed my mind many times- she never made me feel bad and was so sweet! I couldn’t recommend her more! Everyone loved the flowers and the price was unbeatable
    Amanda H. Married on 12/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Artificial flowers for destination wedding

Our wedding was a destination wedding in Cancun Mexico. The prices for flowers through the resort’s vendor were extremely high. We could bring our own but if we used another vendor down there we would have been charged a hefty fee. I opted to bring artificial flowers to save us money. I am not at all crafty or talented in the art department so I went on the hunt for a florist that could do artificial flowers for me to bring. I had seen photos of KMB’s work prior and could see how extremely talented she was. I myself was not good at coming up with a “vision” when it came to flowers/decor - I chose to show her the wedding colors and told her we trusted her to use her skills to make something beautiful. She knocked it out of the park! Everything was gorgeous!!! I couldn’t have thought up what she did on my own. She was extremely responsive and timely. Working with her was completely stress free. I highly highly recommend using KMB as your florist! Aside from saving us thousands of dollars (We literally almost didn’t do any flowers at all because of this) we had the gorgeous tropical wedding of our dreams.
    Carol S. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She listens, gives suggestions from her expert experience, provides above and beyond product and service.

Our family has used her services for weddings, funerals, an anniversary, and birthday events. Kari's arrangements have always been gorgeous and been done with expert and loving care. Each event is personalized and been excellent.
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

KMB Floral 1
Gift
This is for a free toss bouquet!

Unique Avenue Designs Unique Avenue Designs Wedding Decor & Lighting

We did a set-up for a wedding that KMB Florals did the centerpieces for and they were absolutely stunning!!

Bride Support Bride Support Wedding Planners

Kari is the perfect florist for a bride who wants gorgeous flowers, a great pro to work with and someone who is willing to work with your budget. She's sweet, understanding and does great work. KMB is a pleasure to work with on weddings and I would recommend her to anyone for their big day!

Minneapolis, MN, 55434
Location of (KMB Floral)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding