Minneapolis, MN 55434 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About KMB Floral

My name is Kari. I knew I loved creating flower arrangements when I was 13. I would use silk flowers and various things I could craft up at the time to make different arrangements for the house. I officially got started in the floral business 6 years ago. I worked with various floral shops around the Twin Cities area. I worked very hard at the lower paying positions until one day I was offered a position as a floral designer at Minneapolis Floral. This is when I realized how much I really loved making floral arrangements. I was later recommended to help out at Event Lab, one of the biggest even companies in the Twin Cities area, and have since done many the arrangements for their events.
I am happily married and have two wonderful children. I am a stay-at-home mom and love that too! I started doing weddings and events 4 years ago for friends and referrals charging wholesale prices and a small fee for my time to make the arrangements. I feel this work is perfect for myself and my clients because I can still see my children, I still get to do what I love, and I am always available for my clients when they need me. I am a very inexpensive option for wedding arrangements verses going to floral shops.
I look forward to the possibility of working with you!

HOW IT WORKS!!
First, I will set up a consultation with you where we can discuss what flowers you are thinking about using, see how many arrangements you would like, the date of your event, the location, etc. I will also give you an estimated cost for the flowers and the cost for me to do the arrangements for you.

This will include any supplies used such as vases for the Bride and Bridesmaids Bouquets, etc. I have an account at a local floral wholesaler where I can get wholesale prices on the flowers of your choice.
If you decide that you are happy with the estimate and everything works out, we will then talk again and go over some final details.

On the date of the wedding, I will deliver the flowers and set them up for you. I will also use the flowers that are left over to make a toss bouquet and any extra arrangements I can to get the most for your money.

Things to keep in mind:

Prices on flowers can change on a daily basis. The quote that I may give you for the flowers may fluctuate a little depending on the season, type of flower etc. However, my rate that I quoted you will not change. Also, if there are add-ons to the arrangements it may cause the original quote to rise somewhat depending on the size and amount of extra work in might add up to be. I like to keep things as close as possible to your original estimate. I don’t have any hidden costs and will be very open and honest with you. I treat everyone how I would like to be treated if it were my own wedding.

• Sadie's Couture Floral

KMB Floral 4
KMB Floral 5

Lindsey Jordan · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Phenomenal

Kari is brilliant. She knew exactly what we wanted after just a couple Pinterest photos. She assembled a design in a 20 minute coffee meeting and we felt 200% comfortable with her. She was incredibly prompt with her responses, generous with her time and skills, and a genius when it came to centerpieces and set up. We are so happy to have found her.

KMB Floral 6
    Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Erica

Erica · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Incredible

Kari is AMAZING. I can not recommend her enough. She is so dang bubbly and helped me sort through my confusing visions. I got nonstop compliments on the flowers!!!! I loved them so much that I’m getting a tattoo of the different flowers she used for our wedding, and when I asked if she could help me with that by sending the names of the flowers, she even sent individual pictures of each one!! This woman truly loves what she does and will stop at nothing to help you achieve your vision.

KMB Floral 7
    KMB Floral 8
    Sent on 10/28/2019

KMB Floral's reply:

You are too sweet. I am so dang happy that you let me do them for you. I am in love with tattoos and knew they would want to see pictures. :-) Thank you again. ❤️💐

Theresa S · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Kari does amazing work!

I really enjoyed working with Kari. She was creative, friendly, flexible, and helped me design the flowers of my dreams within my budget. The flowers turned out perfect, exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend Kari to others.

Sent on 12/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KMB Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 153.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 63.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 77.00
    $ 700
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KMB Floral 1
    Free Toss Bouquet
    This is for a free toss bouquet!

• Unique Avenue Designs
    Unique Avenue Designs Wedding Decor & Lighting

We did a set-up for a wedding that KMB Florals did the centerpieces for and they were absolutely stunning!!

• Bride Support
    Bride Support Wedding Planners

Kari is the perfect florist for a bride who wants gorgeous flowers, a great pro to work with and someone who is willing to work with your budget. She's sweet, understanding and does great work. KMB is a pleasure to work with on weddings and I would recommend her to anyone for their big day!

• Minneapolis, MN, 55434 See on map