Minneapolis, MN 55434 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About KMB Floral

My name is Kari. I knew I loved creating flower arrangements when I was 13. I would use silk flowers and various things I could craft up at the time to make different arrangements for the house. I officially got started in the floral business 6 years ago. I worked with various floral shops around the Twin Cities area. I worked very hard at the lower paying positions until one day I was offered a position as a floral designer at Minneapolis Floral. This is when I realized how much I really loved making floral arrangements. I was later recommended to help out at Event Lab, one of the biggest even companies in the Twin Cities area, and have since done many the arrangements for their events.
I am happily married and have two wonderful children. I am a stay-at-home mom and love that too! I started doing weddings and events 4 years ago for friends and referrals charging wholesale prices and a small fee for my time to make the arrangements. I feel this work is perfect for myself and my clients because I can still see my children, I still get to do what I love, and I am always available for my clients when they need me. I am a very inexpensive option for wedding arrangements verses going to floral shops.
I look forward to the possibility of working with you!

HOW IT WORKS!!
First, I will set up a consultation with you where we can discuss what flowers you are thinking about using, see how many arrangements you would like, the date of your event, the location, etc. I will also give you an estimated cost for the flowers and the cost for me to do the arrangements for you.

This will include any supplies used such as vases for the Bride and Bridesmaids Bouquets, etc. I have an account at a local floral wholesaler where I can get wholesale prices on the flowers of your choice.
If you decide that you are happy with the estimate and everything works out, we will then talk again and go over some final details.

On the date of the wedding, I will deliver the flowers and set them up for you. I will also use the flowers that are left over to make a toss bouquet and any extra arrangements I can to get the most for your money.

Things to keep in mind:

Prices on flowers can change on a daily basis. The quote that I may give you for the flowers may fluctuate a little depending on the season, type of flower etc. However, my rate that I quoted you will not change. Also, if there are add-ons to the arrangements it may cause the original quote to rise somewhat depending on the size and amount of extra work in might add up to be. I like to keep things as close as possible to your original estimate. I don’t have any hidden costs and will be very open and honest with you. I treat everyone how I would like to be treated if it were my own wedding.

• European Floral
3c03bd0c 3189 4403 a313 fadb237c4be6 51 365316 157440289080021

219 Reviews for KMB Floral

• Katie

Katie Dahlheimer · Getting married on 10/02/2021

KMB Floral gave us an excellent floral experience for our Wedding Day!!

Kari made our experience so effortless on our side that we never felt stressed about how things where going to turn out. We loved that KMB Floral has so flower displays to show how they arrange things in the past and how not only different variety of flowers go together but also different greenery's. She was also helpful with the fact I really had not idea what I wanted and we where able to put together a beautiful arrangement! I would highly recommend Kari because she was so easy to work with and gave me everything I wanted in my wedding flowers!!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Ashley Ayers · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Excellent experience with KMB Floral!

Kari was so easy to work with and the flowers were stunning! Seriously can't say enough about how WONDERFUL this florist is!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian Kurtz · Married on 09/19/2020

Great results!

Kari was so sweet and wonderful to work with. She was able to replicate my vision perfectly! I was absolutely blown away with how my flowers turned out. I received so many compliments from people throughout the day. It’s always a bit nerve wracking not knowing exactly how things are going to look but I am so happy to say that it was everything and more! Beyond expectations. Thank you so much Kari!

Sent on 09/30/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KMB Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 153.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 63.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 77.00
    $ 700
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KMB Floral 1
    Free Toss Bouquet
    This is for a free toss bouquet!

• Unique Avenue Designs Wedding Decor & Lighting

We did a set-up for a wedding that KMB Florals did the centerpieces for and they were absolutely stunning!!

• Bride Support Wedding Planners

Kari is the perfect florist for a bride who wants gorgeous flowers, a great pro to work with and someone who is willing to work with your budget. She's sweet, understanding and does great work. KMB is a pleasure to work with on weddings and I would recommend her to anyone for their big day!

• Minneapolis, MN, 55434 See on map