KMB Floral Reviews

KMB Floral 5
KMB Floral 6
KMB Floral 7
  • User6016898 ·

Kari, was amazing to work with and flowers were beyond beautiful I am so happy I went with her! I can't explain how helpful and pleased I was with everything!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jessica Johnson · Married on 08/10/2019

Great wedding florist!

Kari was great to work with for our wedding flowers. She was very accommodating and responsive. I relied on her expertise to help craft our different flower arrangements.
    Kari was flexible and let us pick up our flowers at our convenience saving us some money and giving us enough time for set up.
    Everything was beautiful and worked with our colors seamlessly!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    KMB Floral 8
    KMB Floral 9
    KMB Floral 10
    KMB Floral 11

Arianna Kaczmarczyk · Married on 11/10/2018

Kari is so great!

Kari was so great and easy to work with. She made me so comfortable,she is so easy to talk to. I told her my budget, and she stuck right to it, which is hard to find with vendors! We were so happy with our end result and we will use Kari with any future floral projects we may need!!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    KMB Floral 12

Katie Wirtz · Married on 10/27/2018

KMB Floral

Kari blew it out of the water! I showed up to the venue to be absolutely in awe over the beauty of her work. Kari was a 10/10 hands down. She took down my vision and then ran with it. Stunning work - I’ll refer her 100 times again and again.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    KMB Floral 13
    KMB Floral 14
    KMB Floral 15
    KMB Floral 16

Bryn Moe · Married on 10/20/2018

Kari B from KMB Floral

Kari is AMAZING!!! She has so much energy and is very easy to work with. She was able to put together my dream wedding bouquet as well as create the most elegant wedding details at my reception venue. Kari even sets all of the centerpieces up for you at your venue so there are absolutely no worries.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Britta · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding!

Working with KMB was amazing!!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    KMB Floral 17
    KMB Floral 18
    KMB Floral 19

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful floral arrangements

Kari was amazing to work with. She created beautiful arrangements and we received numerous compliments from guests. If you are searching for a florist, look no further. KMB floral will create beautiful arrangements for your wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

I absolutely love Kari! We met a few months before my wedding and discussed our vision! Kari is very flexible and accommodates to your budget. I hadn’t seen my flowers until the morning of our wedding and I was blown away by how BEAUTIFUL they were, Kari knocked it out of the park. We got several compliments on our flowers and I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    KMB Floral 20
    KMB Floral 21
    KMB Floral 22

Amber Storms · Married on 09/28/2018

Easy to work with and simply beautiful!

Kari was recommended to me by my sister, who used Kari as well. I have nothing but positive feedback in regards to her services. She was very pleasant to work with, her work is beyond beautiful and she was professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 09/15/2018

We met with Kari after finding her online. She is honestly amazing! We met and I told her my vision and she took it from there! She was so helpful in the planning process! She was always checking in and when it came to our wedding day, she did amazing! We had so many compliments on the flowers! I cannot thank her enough! KMB Floral is amazing! I am so happy and can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Travis

Travis Swanson · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful!!

Kari is amazing and so wonderful to work with. Going into everything, I knew nothing about flowers but she graciously and honestly worked me through the process to get me exactly what I wanted, all within my budget. Beautiful arrangements, good advice, reliable and consistent communication. Day of assistance was stellar as well! Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    KMB Floral 23
    KMB Floral 24
    KMB Floral 25

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2018

The flowers were beautiful! All flowers turned out even better than I could have dream of! The bouquets were filled with so many flowers that it gave me an arm workout! I would definitely recommend KMB floral to friends and family.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/13/2018

Kari did an amazing job on our flower arrangements for our wedding. I explained what I was looking for, including our budget and she made my vision come to life. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the arrangements were on our big day. Kari was very easy to work with and helpful in organizing the flowers to fit our event.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/22/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kari. She can do pretty much anything you want her to and it turns out even better than you’d imagine. My bouquet was absolutely HUGE and I was obsessed with it. I've seen people have dinky, small bouquets and that is not my style, I knew Kari could deliver a giant beautiful bouquet just like I wanted. My arms actually hurt the next day from carrying it around all day LOL. My centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous, my bridesmaids bouquets were just how I wanted them, and if she thought anything was too expensive, she’d work with me on substituting where we could. She is so budget friendly and amazing to work with. We communicated mostly through Facebook and she was extremely responsive.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Berkley · Married on 06/16/2018

I helped my new sister-in-law with her wedding flowers and due to another florists cancellation, we had only 4 weeks. Kari was awesome in helping me put together exactly what my sister-in-law wanted (without her really knowing what she wanted) and was made me feel like we really could get this done under budget and on time. Kari provided beautiful bouquets and boutonnières the bride absolutely loved and she helped me select the right flowers for the flower girl basket and for the larger decorative bouquets we made! She made the process so easy and calmed my nerves about timing and she was very accomodating in taking our order on such short notice for a summer wedding! Thanks for the great service, professional attitude, and absolutely perfect bouquets for our needs!

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 06/02/2018

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Kari is THE BEST and that's not sugar coating anything either!! On top of producing large, fragrant, lively, gorgeous bouquets she was also so personable to work with!! She was always timely and honest with responses! Knowledgeable about which flowers would give the most bang for your buck! I didn't have very specific ideas, and typically hate talking on the phone but Kari made the process so easy and fun! She understood my vision instantly and got me super excited for the big day! I can't thank Kari enough for her work and talent and all at a reasonable price too!! If your on the edge, pick KMB floral I promise you will not be disappointed!!! I can't recommend her enough to all the brides that I know!!! I hope to someday get my bouquet remade by her for an anniversary it was true perfection!! Still get compliments on how gorgeous all of our flowers were for the wedding!! Thank you so much Kari! Keep doing what your doing- you have a true talent for it!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Kassie · Married on 05/18/2018

KMB Floral did an AMAZING job on our wedding floral. Kari, the owner, was an absolute joy to work with. Why I reccomend KMB Floral and working with Kari is her overall vision and ability to create a unified look between all floral desired on your wedding day. She takes your budget and works backward to give you the best look at an affordable price. She is super fast at responding to Facebook Messaging and is a great communicator. Kari is very friendly, energetic and truly has top-talent in the floral industry. If you're looking for a florist who will make your wedding day BLOOM, book Kari with KMB Floral before it's too late!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2018

Kari was amazing to work with! I came to her with a vision and she knew exactly what I wanted and it turned out even better than I had pictured! My bouquet and flowers were so fresh and lookedaazing together. She is very reasonably priced and very responsive!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Christine · Married on 02/16/2018

Kari does great work. Her flowers for our wedding were wonderful. Everyone loved them and they turned out beautiful.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Allison · Married on 01/06/2018

KMB Floral was amazing! Kari is the best there is and our flowers turned out amazing! She is very easy going and takes the time to get to know you and your style to give you the best product ever! Her work is beautiful! Kari really is the best and with her you know you are getting the best there is! Thanks Kari for making our day even more special!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Calista · Married on 12/31/2017

Kari did an absolutely amazing job on my flowers! She was also a real pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. I cannot imagine having used anyone else for such an important piece of our wedding! The flowers are what tied the entire thing together. They were perfect and beautiful!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Mara · Married on 10/28/2017

KMB Floaral was absolutely amazing! Kari was so easy to work with and was able to make our vision and dream come to life all while staying within our budget. KMB also did our chair covers and they were perfect! All of the arraignments were beautifully made and lasted long after the wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2017

Working with Kari was great! I didn’t know much about flowers or what I really wanted but she was super helpful through the whole process and me changing my mind on what i wanted several times. I absolutely loved my flowers and got lots of compliments! Also such a good value, flowers was something I decided not to splurge on but you would never be able to tell! 10/10 would recommend KMB!

Sent on 12/23/2017
    KMB Floral 26
    KMB Floral 27
    KMB Floral 28

Suzie · Married on 09/30/2017

Kari at KMB Floral was a class act to work with through and through. From the first time we met, she was able to capture my vision instantly and provided me with samples of her work that matched my style. She was super easy and flexible to work with and answered all of my questions diligently and quickly. Kari was great a keeping our communication line open, especially as it got closer to my date. Lastly, on the day of my wedding, the flowers and floral decor arrived and I couldn't have been any happier. What I received was exactly what I pictured!! Stunning bouquets filled with warm, dark and deep cozy colors saturated with texture which were absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking. Amazing floral and amazing to work with. I would trust her with all of my future floral decor needs and would highly recommend her to all of my friends and strangers alike! I could not have been more pleased with the beauty and class she brought to my wedding. Thank you, Suzie

Sent on 12/31/2017

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

Kari at KMB Floral did such a great job with the flowers for our wedding. From our first meeting she knew exactly what we wanted and we could not have been happier with the result. The flowers were beautiful, we got so many compliments from our guests on them. She was also super helpful and accommodating when making recommendations and making sure we stayed on budget.

Sent on 10/15/2017