KMB Floral Reviews

KMB Floral 5
  • Erica

Erica 路 Getting married on 06/06/2020

Incredible

Kari is AMAZING. I can not recommend her enough. She is so dang bubbly and helped me sort through my confusing visions. I got nonstop compliments on the flowers!!!! I loved them so much that I鈥檓 getting a tattoo of the different flowers she used for our wedding, and when I asked if she could help me with that by sending the names of the flowers, she even sent individual pictures of each one!! This woman truly loves what she does and will stop at nothing to help you achieve your vision.

KMB Floral 6
    KMB Floral 7

KMB Floral's reply:

You are too sweet. I am so dang happy that you let me do them for you. I am in love with tattoos and knew they would want to see pictures. :-) Thank you again. 鉂わ笍馃拹

Theresa S 路 Getting married on 04/11/2020

Kari does amazing work!

I really enjoyed working with Kari. She was creative, friendly, flexible, and helped me design the flowers of my dreams within my budget. The flowers turned out perfect, exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend Kari to others.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • User6016898

Kari, was amazing to work with and flowers were beyond beautiful I am so happy I went with her! I can't explain how helpful and pleased I was with everything!

Sent on 08/31/2016
  • Jenna

Jenna 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Highly Recommended.

KMB Floral came highly recommended to me and I can see why! A close friend and sister used Kari for their wedding flowers and they were stunning. Kari is very responsive and listens to her client's wants. I never even met with her in person and she made my vision for my flowers come to life. They were exactly what I wanted and at a very affordable price! She's very easy to work with. You won't be disappointed! Book her.

Jill Konstantinides 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding flower review

Kari has a true gift! She went above an beyond to make our wedding flowers and centerpieces exceed all of our expectations. She spent extra time finding the perfect colors when our bridesmaid dress color changed. You will be amazed by the work she does at a fantastic value!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kelsey Kistler 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Affordable, flexible, gorgeous!

Kari was so great to work with! Super affordable and our flowers turned out gorgeous!! Kari is super flexible and makes it so easy to make your vision come to life!

KMB Floral's reply:

200th review. Yay. Thank you so so much. 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍馃拹馃拹 you were wonderful to work with also. 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Holly M 路 Married on 09/21/2019

馃尮馃尭wedding flowers馃彽馃拹

We were so happy with flowers from KMB floral. Absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!! Not only were all the flowers gorgeous, Kari was so easy to work with and had a fun upbeat attitude. She made a big part of our wedding planning painless 馃榿 Would definitely recommend KMB floral!!!

Danielle Shea 路 Married on 09/07/2019

KMB Floral for my 9/7/19 Wedding

Kari from KMB floral was great! She worked with my budget and exceeded my expectations for my flowers for my wedding. She was reachable, approachable and clearly passionate about her work. I would recommend her time and time again!

Jessica Johnson 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Great wedding florist!

Kari was great to work with for our wedding flowers. She was very accommodating and responsive. I relied on her expertise to help craft our different flower arrangements.
    Kari was flexible and let us pick up our flowers at our convenience saving us some money and giving us enough time for set up.
    Everything was beautiful and worked with our colors seamlessly!

KMB Floral 8
    KMB Floral 9
    KMB Floral 10
    KMB Floral 11
    Sent on 08/28/2019

Jaclene C 路 Married on 08/03/2019

So amazing and easy to work with!

Kari is one of the best vendors of my wedding day! She was SO flexible and easy to work with! She made my vision come to life! My bouquet was way beyond my expectations and I was a very type A bride!

KMB Floral 12
    KMB Floral 13
    KMB Floral 14
    KMB Floral 15

Arianna Kaczmarczyk 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Kari is so great!

Kari was so great and easy to work with. She made me so comfortable,she is so easy to talk to. I told her my budget, and she stuck right to it, which is hard to find with vendors! We were so happy with our end result and we will use Kari with any future floral projects we may need!!

KMB Floral 16
    Sent on 02/07/2019

Katie Wirtz 路 Married on 10/27/2018

KMB Floral

Kari blew it out of the water! I showed up to the venue to be absolutely in awe over the beauty of her work. Kari was a 10/10 hands down. She took down my vision and then ran with it. Stunning work - I鈥檒l refer her 100 times again and again.

KMB Floral 17
    KMB Floral 18
    KMB Floral 19
    KMB Floral 20
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Bryn Moe 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Kari B from KMB Floral

Kari is AMAZING!!! She has so much energy and is very easy to work with. She was able to put together my dream wedding bouquet as well as create the most elegant wedding details at my reception venue. Kari even sets all of the centerpieces up for you at your venue so there are absolutely no worries.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Britta 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding!

Working with KMB was amazing!!

KMB Floral 21
    KMB Floral 22
    KMB Floral 23
    Sent on 12/29/2018

Emily 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful floral arrangements

Kari was amazing to work with. She created beautiful arrangements and we received numerous compliments from guests. If you are searching for a florist, look no further. KMB floral will create beautiful arrangements for your wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha 路 Married on 09/29/2018

I absolutely love Kari! We met a few months before my wedding and discussed our vision! Kari is very flexible and accommodates to your budget. I hadn鈥檛 seen my flowers until the morning of our wedding and I was blown away by how BEAUTIFUL they were, Kari knocked it out of the park. We got several compliments on our flowers and I couldn鈥檛 be happier!

KMB Floral 24
    KMB Floral 25
    KMB Floral 26
    Sent on 10/11/2018

Amber Storms 路 Married on 09/28/2018

Easy to work with and simply beautiful!

Kari was recommended to me by my sister, who used Kari as well. I have nothing but positive feedback in regards to her services. She was very pleasant to work with, her work is beyond beautiful and she was professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Helen

Helen 路 Married on 09/15/2018

We met with Kari after finding her online. She is honestly amazing! We met and I told her my vision and she took it from there! She was so helpful in the planning process! She was always checking in and when it came to our wedding day, she did amazing! We had so many compliments on the flowers! I cannot thank her enough! KMB Floral is amazing! I am so happy and can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Travis

Travis Swanson 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful!!

Kari is amazing and so wonderful to work with. Going into everything, I knew nothing about flowers but she graciously and honestly worked me through the process to get me exactly what I wanted, all within my budget. Beautiful arrangements, good advice, reliable and consistent communication. Day of assistance was stellar as well! Would definitely recommend to a friend!

KMB Floral 27
    KMB Floral 28
    KMB Floral 29
    Sent on 02/08/2019

Rachel 路 Married on 07/13/2018

The flowers were beautiful! All flowers turned out even better than I could have dream of! The bouquets were filled with so many flowers that it gave me an arm workout! I would definitely recommend KMB floral to friends and family.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Tiffany 路 Married on 07/13/2018

Kari did an amazing job on our flower arrangements for our wedding. I explained what I was looking for, including our budget and she made my vision come to life. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the arrangements were on our big day. Kari was very easy to work with and helpful in organizing the flowers to fit our event.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kelsey 路 Married on 06/22/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kari. She can do pretty much anything you want her to and it turns out even better than you鈥檇 imagine. My bouquet was absolutely HUGE and I was obsessed with it. I've seen people have dinky, small bouquets and that is not my style, I knew Kari could deliver a giant beautiful bouquet just like I wanted. My arms actually hurt the next day from carrying it around all day LOL. My centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous, my bridesmaids bouquets were just how I wanted them, and if she thought anything was too expensive, she鈥檇 work with me on substituting where we could. She is so budget friendly and amazing to work with. We communicated mostly through Facebook and she was extremely responsive.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Berkley 路 Married on 06/16/2018

I helped my new sister-in-law with her wedding flowers and due to another florists cancellation, we had only 4 weeks. Kari was awesome in helping me put together exactly what my sister-in-law wanted (without her really knowing what she wanted) and was made me feel like we really could get this done under budget and on time. Kari provided beautiful bouquets and boutonni猫res the bride absolutely loved and she helped me select the right flowers for the flower girl basket and for the larger decorative bouquets we made! She made the process so easy and calmed my nerves about timing and she was very accomodating in taking our order on such short notice for a summer wedding! Thanks for the great service, professional attitude, and absolutely perfect bouquets for our needs!

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Gina

Gina 路 Married on 06/02/2018

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Kari is THE BEST and that's not sugar coating anything either!! On top of producing large, fragrant, lively, gorgeous bouquets she was also so personable to work with!! She was always timely and honest with responses! Knowledgeable about which flowers would give the most bang for your buck! I didn't have very specific ideas, and typically hate talking on the phone but Kari made the process so easy and fun! She understood my vision instantly and got me super excited for the big day! I can't thank Kari enough for her work and talent and all at a reasonable price too!! If your on the edge, pick KMB floral I promise you will not be disappointed!!! I can't recommend her enough to all the brides that I know!!! I hope to someday get my bouquet remade by her for an anniversary it was true perfection!! Still get compliments on how gorgeous all of our flowers were for the wedding!! Thank you so much Kari! Keep doing what your doing- you have a true talent for it!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Kassie 路 Married on 05/18/2018

KMB Floral did an AMAZING job on our wedding floral. Kari, the owner, was an absolute joy to work with. Why I reccomend KMB Floral and working with Kari is her overall vision and ability to create a unified look between all floral desired on your wedding day. She takes your budget and works backward to give you the best look at an affordable price. She is super fast at responding to Facebook Messaging and is a great communicator. Kari is very friendly, energetic and truly has top-talent in the floral industry. If you're looking for a florist who will make your wedding day BLOOM, book Kari with KMB Floral before it's too late!

Sent on 07/24/2018