KMB Floral Reviews

222 | Minneapolis, MN

222 Reviews for KMB Floral

• Katie

Katie D. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

KMB Floral gave us an excellent floral experience for our Wedding Day!!

Kari made our experience so effortless on our side that we never felt stressed about how things where going to turn out. We loved that KMB Floral has so flower displays to show how they arrange things in the past and how not only different variety of flowers go together but also different greenery's. She was also helpful with the fact I really had not idea what I wanted and we where able to put together a beautiful arrangement! I would highly recommend Kari because she was so easy to work with and gave me everything I wanted in my wedding flowers!!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle R. · Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing flowers

After being a 2020 bride, we had so many changes, and one of the times i felt like a "normal bride" was when I saw my gorgeous flowers! They were absolutely amazing! Kari did a great job, and was flexible when we started talking about budget too. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/27/2020
  • Mary

Mary S. · Married on 12/12/2020

Beautiful arrangements!

Kari from KMB is wonderful! We were recommended to her by a friend, and now we too will continue to share her name with others! She was very friendly and easy to work with. Kari also has an extensive knowledge on flowers and what flowers would pair beautifully together. When we met with her, we only knew we were having a winter wedding and that the wedding color was wine. Kari knew what flowers to use! She created beautiful and large bouquets and boutonnières. KMB Floral is very reasonably priced for the service you get! We were very pleased with her work, and we hope you consider KMB Floral for your wedding flowers!

Sent on 12/27/2020

Ashley A. · Married on 12/09/2020

Excellent experience with KMB Floral!

Kari was so easy to work with and the flowers were stunning! Seriously can't say enough about how WONDERFUL this florist is!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian K. · Married on 09/19/2020

Great results!

Kari was so sweet and wonderful to work with. She was able to replicate my vision perfectly! I was absolutely blown away with how my flowers turned out. I received so many compliments from people throughout the day. It’s always a bit nerve wracking not knowing exactly how things are going to look but I am so happy to say that it was everything and more! Beyond expectations. Thank you so much Kari!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle H. · Married on 09/04/2020

Amazing job!

Kari did an absolutely amazing job on our flowers! Starting form the very beginning of the process, Kari was so easy to work with, and was so accommodating when it came to working with us & our price range. She was always receptive when I had questions or needed information. When the flowers arrived the day of the wedding I was so impressed! So beautiful! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for beautiful flowers!! 😊

Emily O. · Married on 08/15/2020

Great Florist and Great Price

Kari was super helpful with making the vision for my wedding flowers come to life! She made it a simple and easy process and always made herself available for any questions I had or changes I wanted to make. She also had very affordable services. I would definitely recommend !

Sent on 09/15/2020

Leah R. · Married on 08/14/2020

Gorgeous Flowers!

Kari is fun to work with and knows exactly how to make your vision come to life! Our bouquets were beautiful and everyone kept commenting on how beautiful they were! We were so happy we chose KMB Floral for our wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Katie P. · Married on 08/02/2020

Wonderful!!

She was so kind and knew exactly what I wanted for my flowers! So helpful!!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Megan C. · Married on 07/31/2020

Easy to work with, high quality

Kari is the best! She was so easy to work with. She did our flowers and centerpieces and did a wonderful job. I had no idea what I wanted when I first talked to her and she was able to give me some ideas which was super helpful. Would definitely recommend Kari to anyone.

Megan C. · Married on 07/31/2020

High quality, easy to work with

Kari is the best! She is super easy to work with and very helpful. I had no idea what I wanted to do for flowers and centerpieces and Kari spent the extra time to make recommendations which was a huge help to me. The flowers and centerpieces were beautiful! Kari was flexible and was able to come to my parents house where we were having our reception and set everything up for us. We would recommend Kari to anyone!

Joelle D. · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing flowers!

Kari was amazing! She made my wedding day so special by listening to exactly what I wanted and they came out even more beautiful than I could have imagined! :)

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 06/20/2020

The. Best. Florist. Ever.

Kari was AMAZING to work with!!! My jaw quite literally dropped to the floor when I saw how beautiful all the bouquets and arrangements looked on my wedding day. Thinking of it now could still bring a tear to my eye :) Kari really made my vision come to life and I could not have asked for anything more. She is so genuine, sweet and confident that working with her was SUCH a breeze!! I HIGHLY highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/06/2020

Incredible

Kari is AMAZING. I can not recommend her enough. She is so dang bubbly and helped me sort through my confusing visions. I got nonstop compliments on the flowers!!!! I loved them so much that I’m getting a tattoo of the different flowers she used for our wedding, and when I asked if she could help me with that by sending the names of the flowers, she even sent individual pictures of each one!! This woman truly loves what she does and will stop at nothing to help you achieve your vision.

KMB Floral's reply:

You are too sweet. I am so dang happy that you let me do them for you. I am in love with tattoos and knew they would want to see pictures. :-) Thank you again. ❤️💐
  • Alecia

Alecia B. · Married on 01/08/2020

Very Affordable for the Amazing work that she does

Kari was absolutely amazing to work with. I got many quotes but they were out of my price range. When I reached out to kari she made it clear that she will work with the budget I had and the flowers turned out exactly how I wanted them to and we got so many compliments on them.

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • User6016898 · 1+ year ago

Kari, was amazing to work with and flowers were beyond beautiful I am so happy I went with her! I can't explain how helpful and pleased I was with everything!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Theresa · Married on 11/16/2019

Kari does amazing work!

I really enjoyed working with Kari. She was creative, friendly, flexible, and helped me design the flowers of my dreams within my budget. The flowers turned out perfect, exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend Kari to others.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly Recommended.

KMB Floral came highly recommended to me and I can see why! A close friend and sister used Kari for their wedding flowers and they were stunning. Kari is very responsive and listens to her client's wants. I never even met with her in person and she made my vision for my flowers come to life. They were exactly what I wanted and at a very affordable price! She's very easy to work with. You won't be disappointed! Book her.

Jill K. · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding flower review

Kari has a true gift! She went above an beyond to make our wedding flowers and centerpieces exceed all of our expectations. She spent extra time finding the perfect colors when our bridesmaid dress color changed. You will be amazed by the work she does at a fantastic value!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Lindsey J. · Married on 10/19/2019

Phenomenal

Kari is brilliant. She knew exactly what we wanted after just a couple Pinterest photos. She assembled a design in a 20 minute coffee meeting and we felt 200% comfortable with her. She was incredibly prompt with her responses, generous with her time and skills, and a genius when it came to centerpieces and set up. We are so happy to have found her.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Kelsey K. · Married on 10/05/2019

Affordable, flexible, gorgeous!

Kari was so great to work with! Super affordable and our flowers turned out gorgeous!! Kari is super flexible and makes it so easy to make your vision come to life!

KMB Floral's reply:

200th review. Yay. Thank you so so much. ❤️❤️💐💐 you were wonderful to work with also. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Holly · Married on 09/21/2019

🌹🌸wedding flowers🏵💐

We were so happy with flowers from KMB floral. Absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!! Not only were all the flowers gorgeous, Kari was so easy to work with and had a fun upbeat attitude. She made a big part of our wedding planning painless 😁 Would definitely recommend KMB floral!!!

Danielle S. · Married on 09/07/2019

KMB Floral for my 9/7/19 Wedding

Kari from KMB floral was great! She worked with my budget and exceeded my expectations for my flowers for my wedding. She was reachable, approachable and clearly passionate about her work. I would recommend her time and time again!

Jessica J. · Married on 08/10/2019

Great wedding florist!

Kari was great to work with for our wedding flowers. She was very accommodating and responsive. I relied on her expertise to help craft our different flower arrangements.
    Kari was flexible and let us pick up our flowers at our convenience saving us some money and giving us enough time for set up.
    Everything was beautiful and worked with our colors seamlessly!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Katie · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible

Kari is simply incredible to work with. She created the most beautiful floral pieces and bouquets. Everyone complimented on how stunning they were. So happy I went with her to do florals for our wedding

Sent on 12/26/2019