Bride Support

Osseo, MN View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Bride Support offers wedding planning assistance to help you with all of your wedding planning needs. Whether you need some help getting started, tying up the lose ends as your big day gets closer or need someone to help look at the big picture in the middle...we're here for you. Small or big - we're here to get you the wedding help that you need when you need it.

We also offer wedding day coordintion for Minneapolis-St. Paul brides. Our day-of coordination makes sure that every detail is covered before your big day and ensure that it all happens without a hitch!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Maria
    Maria C. Married on 07/16/2022

Book Meredith ASAP

We were planning a wedding that had a mix of DIY and vendors, we needed help pulling everything together and getting organized the month and day-of. Meredith's demeanor and industry experience gave us so much confidence in her abilities and she executed our vision flawlessly. I was fully prepared to be running around like crazy on my wedding day and I can honestly say I felt zero stress, plus we received so many compliments on the decor and flow of the event and all of that wouldn't have been possible without her efforts. Thank you Meredith!
    Gloria Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Meredith is hands down the best wedding planner you can find! She's so organized, caring, responsive and thoughtful. As an out of town bride as well as a person with a type A personality, I held high expectations on the wedding planning help I would get from a planner. Her full service package was worth every penny and wayy beyond!

During the entire 9-month planning process, I've only met with Meredith twice (once at the beginning before getting her service, and once when we were back for food tasting). But she absolutely kept me in touch every step of the way and communicated updates to me every week. To be honest, I never experienced much stress at all with Meredith next to me.

We worked through researching/interviewing vendors, creating comparison excel spreadsheet, signing contracts, etc. She also helped us with budget planning, timeline creating, rsvp management, wedding website, mailing invitations, holding our decor items, etc. I honestly would not be able to list out all the things she had helped us with. What I can say is, as a person who takes pride in my organizational skills, I have to admit Meredith was so much better at it. She made the inevitable endless tasks seem doable, and before I know it they were all completed stress free.

On the wedding day, when I entered the venue, everything was exactly how we discussed, up to each detail. I have two halls in my wedding venue - a big one for the ceremony and was flipped later for the reception, and a smaller one for a second chinese ceremony which was also used for cocktail hours. I communicated to Meredith how I envisioned the wedding, and she really made it happen! (including having to personally hang 20+ chinese paper lanterns on the ceiling of the small room). We truly had everything we wanted in the wedding - thanks to Meredith. Through working together for 9 months, we truly value Meredith not only as the best partner but also as our personal friend. Thank you, Meredith!!
  • User2184282 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I honestly can’t recommend Meredith enough. She was such an enormous help before the wedding and her day-of-coordination allowed me to actually enjoy my wedding day. I used her premium coordination services, which was a middle ground between full coordination and day-of-coordination.

I signed a contract with Meredith about 1 year and half before the wedding because I knew that I needed someone to keep me on track so that I could get as much done as early as possible for the wedding. I was technically an out-of-town bride, but my family lives in MN. I was so grateful for Meredith who was always willing to meet up with me when I was in town on weekends. Some of the biggest things she helped me out with was finding vendors with a budget in mind, storing all the decorations and odds and ends that I made or acquired before the wedding, installing linens and rentals, completely taking care of everything set up related, following up with vendors, and just being this positive force to rely on when wedding planning gets so crazy and no one else seems to understand. She’s funny, upbeat, and does a wonderful job of politely keeping you on track. She’s great with handling particularly annoying or difficult vendors. She comes with oodles of suggestions for vendors, ideas for decorations, and was the best resource I had for any question that came up while I was planning my wedding. She took care of tear down at my wedding and was even willing to meet up the next day to return decorations and stuff that I wanted to keep.

Meredith is probably the only reason I stayed sane throughout the wedding planning process. And in the 2-3 days before the wedding, when I was the most stressed, I knew that Meredith would be able to take care of all the little details, and if anything went wrong that she would handle it for me. She’s great at her job and was such a pleasure to work with.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Marah Cole Designs Marah Cole Designs Wedding Florists

I have worked with Meredith at Bride Support a number of times. I always refer them to brides I meet with if they are in need of a great planner. I have only had GREAT experiences working with them!

Ovation String Quartet Ovation String Quartet Wedding Musicians

I worked with Meredith for a wedding held in May 2016, and everything ran smoothly from day one. She was prompt to respond, and handled details in an efficient manner. On the wedding day, the weather was very uncertain, and while everyone hoped for an outdoor wedding, it was appearing to be more and more unlikely. Meredith handled everything well, preparing for either an indoor or outdoor ceremony, and at the same time letting the bride make the final decision. She is very professional and flexible, and I would highly recommend Meredith.

Queen of Cakes Queen of Cakes Wedding Cakes

Thank you Bride Support for coordinating a photo shoot that included our cake! It is always a pleasure to work with you.

Osseo, MN, 55311
Location of (Bride Support)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding